What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Frankly, I'm not seeing why a group of people who are actively trying to subvert democracy and install a un-elected authoritarian leader against the constitutional transfer of power should have a safe space to talk in. But that's just my personal take on current matters.
Trump is doing what is allowed in the Constitution.  I would argue he is doing our country a great service.  Many feel Biden has been compromised by China and the election was rigged by dark forces.  He is simply making sure he is not shepherding his flock into the hands of someone compromised by a rogue state.  

Trump is doing what is allowed in the Constitution.  I would argue he is doing our country a great service.  Many feel Biden has been compromised by China and the election was rigged by dark forces.  He is simply making sure he is not shepherding his flock into the hands of someone compromised by a rogue state.  
When Congress certifies the election and none of Trump's false claims are proven do you think he should keep up the "rigged" election tweets?

Sorry Joe.  Not meant to insult.  The term is used in this case to emphasize America First. For instance, respect the flag, the military, the anthem, the constitution, the immigration laws, our core values, our institutions, our history etc. 

It’s contrary to the globalist mentality.  

I can edit. 
This is a joke

All pro-flag people I know, literally everyone of them, has never read the US flag code. And everyone of them disrespects the flag all day long with their displays.

Absolute joke

Your posting proves my point, you’ve done this for years how about you move on from the  :fishing: and stop quoting me. I’ve asked you nicely many many times. 
No...my post does nothing close to proving your insulting accusation about the moderators and board owner. Nor was it fishing...it was an accurate observation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: rct
No...my post does nothing close to proving your insulting accusation about the moderators and board owner. Nor was it fishing...it was an accurate observation.
Your desperate attempts to inaccurately frame my posts are pretty pathetic. As I asked before , please stop quoting me I’m not interested in your schtick. I’ve asked many times, why can’t you be respectful to others? Be better please. 

Your desperate attempts to inaccurately frame my posts are pretty pathetic. As I asked before , please stop quoting me I’m not interested in your schtick. I’ve asked many times, why can’t you be respectful to others? Be better please. 
Please address the subject matter of my posts and stop the personal comments.

Please address the subject matter of my posts and stop the personal comments.
There’s isn’t anything more that trolling in your posts that’s why I respectfully asked you to stop chasing after me anywhere I post. If you can’t be respectful of my request ill figure out ignore. Best of luck to you. 

Viewing any of this as a generous and selfless service provided by our guiding shepherd is something special. The election was two months ago and there have been 5 dozen court cases that haven't shown any kind of evidence of meaningful voter fraud brought about by dark forces or any other kind of real or imagined source. The "flock" has made a free and fair choice and has chosen a new President. We don't do shepherds here.

In that case why shouldn’t your constant posts complaining about trolling in this thread be taken with a grain of salt? Unless they themselves are trolling? 
This originated as the one non Trump whining thread but if it bothers you that much to not have a chamber of 100% repeating the same Trump hate them keep complaining about it.....really not as worried about it as you are apparently. 

This originated as the one non Trump whining thread but if it bothers you that much to not have a chamber of 100% repeating the same Trump hate them keep complaining about it.....really not as worried about it as you are apparently. 
I don’t care. But talk about a repeating chamber, your posts in here are awfully repetitive: everybody in here hates us Trump supporters! You’re all a bunch of trolls ganging up on us! it gets old after awhile. And now you admit that you haven’t really followed the post election thing anyhow, so it turns out that you have no idea about the exact same posts you’re accusing of being trolling? Lol. Come on man. It’s more pathetic than the Eagles have been this season. 

Not hard it all, review it when it all plays out. Everyday life is too busy to obsess over every cyber battle many want to pick. 
The thing is it has played out. The president is claiming fraud pretty much all day long, every day since Nov 4. He’s lost something like 60 arguments in court, but still blatantly lies about this every day. 

Is this something to be concerned about? 

I don’t care. But talk about a repeating chamber, your posts in here are awfully repetitive: everybody in here hates us Trump supporters! You’re all a bunch of trolls ganging up on us! it gets old after awhile. And now you admit that you haven’t really followed the post election thing anyhow, so it turns out that you have no idea about the exact same posts you’re accusing of being trolling? Lol. Come on man. It’s more pathetic than the Eagles have been this season. 
:potkettle:

Man, this is the worst posting I’ve seen from you. You should move along and attempt to insult others that don’t want to buy your one sided talk...not interested. 

The thing is it has played out. The president is claiming fraud pretty much all day long, every day since Nov 4. He’s lost something like 60 arguments in court, but still blatantly lies about this every day. 

Is this something to be concerned about? 
The Russia hoax was investigating for quite awhile before it turned up empty....don’t you think they will at least look a little deeper? Maybe not I suppose. I’m not too hung up on it, I won’t be acting out of control because an election doesn’t go my way. I’m sure there is plenty of voter fraud that could be exposed but I’m not losing sleep over it. My daily life is busy and I’m trying to keep business thriving until this good economy does on us. 

Healing?   :lmao:

Do you folks read your own posts?  Look at the “healing” thread.  Most of those on the left want their pound of flesh.  
You mean...those saying that if law enforcement finds criminal activity that they should prosecute it.

How in the world do you frame that as most of the left want a pound of flesh?  

The Russia hoax was investigating for quite awhile before it turned up empty....don’t you think they will at least look a little deeper? Maybe not I suppose. I’m not too hung up on it, I won’t be acting out of control because an election doesn’t go my way. I’m sure there is plenty of voter fraud that could be exposed but I’m not losing sleep over it. My daily life is busy and I’m trying to keep business thriving until this good economy does on us. 
Since you haven’t been paying attention just Google what has taken place in Georgia or any of the other states where Trump has alleged fraud. Every claim has been rejected. 

If you go on his Twitter feed he continues to claim things that have been tossed out of court daily. 

Since you haven’t been paying attention just Google what has taken place in Georgia or any of the other states where Trump has alleged fraud. Every claim has been rejected. 

If you go on his Twitter feed he continues to claim things that have been tossed out of court daily. 
Dude.

Sorry I guess I should clarify I haven’t been following all the talking points in here, the news to some degree given workload. I’ve never followed Trumps Twitter, as far as fraud claims aren’t we a little early to say it’s over? Would hope any claims are looked into significantly.

Sorry I guess I should clarify I haven’t been following all the talking points in here, the news to some degree given workload. I’ve never followed Trumps Twitter, as far as fraud claims aren’t we a little early to say it’s over? Would hope any claims are looked into significantly.
Yes...actual claims of fraud were looked at.  Recounts and audits and signature audits were done.

Which fraud claims are you most concerned with? 

Since you don't read Trump's Twitter feed would it concern you that he posts lies, conspiracy theories, etc on there?

Which fraud claims are you most concerned with? 

Since you don't read Trump's Twitter feed would it concern you that he posts lies, conspiracy theories, etc on there?
Why are you still so obsessed with Trump, if you are sure Biden won I wouldn’t let it get to you this much. 

Why are you still so obsessed with Trump, if you are sure Biden won I wouldn’t let it get to you this much. 
Biden did win, it has been over for a couple weeks. Just theatrics and damage being done now.

I am bothered by a president that has no regard for the country and people who just waive it off, dismiss it, ignore it, etc.

How do you know how deep its been investigated? You just said you haven't paid any attention.

Users who are viewing this thread