• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

He wants to make sure this was a valid election by insisting with zero proof that the election was stolen. This after countless failed opportunities through legal recourse. If any election is valid it is this one having been disected and scrutinized ad nauseum. Dude and his lackeys want to flat out overturn the results of the democratic process and are demonstrating an unseen level of incompetence along the way. Very embarrassing but thankfully as almost completely in the rear view.

• Like 6
On 12/31/2020 at 4:33 PM, knowledge dropper said:

Reminds me why I consider myself an Independent and allows me to not support the weasels of either party. Sen Durbin is a disappointment as he praised what Democrats did previously and now complains. Makes me think lesser of him. As to what many Republicans are doing in this certification process 2 or 3 wrongs  don't make a right. 

Edited by lazyike
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:
3 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

The thread title needs to be updated: TRUMP 2021 HQ - The Great Place.

Trump Troll HQ - The Hate Place?

Oh come on, we know you're a big fan of trolling threads when another thread gets deleted.

Right??

"But am I using the occasion to pointlessly troll the mods for the unfair deletion of a perfectly legitimate thread on a timely political topic? Also yes."

9 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Might as well call it what it is right? I suggest we modify to the “Safe/Hate Place” as the :fishing:rules never apply. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Sea Duck said:

The mask-optional New Year's Eve party at Mar-A-Lago featured performances from Mike Love and Vanilla Ice.

That is the perfect *chef's kiss* ending to 2020.

:lmao:

This is like when your mom threw you a birthday party and the only people who showed up were your grandmother and the guy who occsssionaly cuts your hair.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 4

If Trump and his supporters were concerned about voter fraud and a legitimate election, they would be suing and searching for fraud and irregularities in every state. They also would be concerned that the director of cyber security was fired. They also would have taken Russian meddling serious. 

They claim this election is fraudulent because the only legitimate result, in their eyes, is one where Trump wins. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, the moops said:

If Trump and his supporters were concerned about voter fraud and a legitimate election, they would be suing and searching for fraud and irregularities in every state. They also would be concerned that the director of cyber security was fired. They also would have taken Russian meddling serious. 

They claim this election is fraudulent because the only legitimate result, in their eyes, is one where Trump wins. 

So you are supporting valid ID to vote like most of us have supported for years?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Lin Wood, one of President Trump’s main lawyers attempting to overturn the election results, how now called for Mike Pence to be arrested, tried and executed for treason: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/pro-trump-lawyer-l-lin-wood-tweets-that-pence-executed-2021-1%3famp

And there wont be a peep from those who support Trump or claim its the left’s behavior the last 4 years that make healing and moving forward too hard.

17 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Lin Wood, one of President Trump’s main lawyers attempting to overturn the election results, how now called for Mike Pence to be arrested, tried and executed for treason: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/pro-trump-lawyer-l-lin-wood-tweets-that-pence-executed-2021-1%3famp

I don't believe Lin Wood has any official association with President Trump. Calling him one of President Trump's main lawyers is misleading. 

I am not sure why he is turning on Pence. Has Pence made any comments of what he plans to do on the 6th? Or any comments against Trump at all?

Edited by tymarsas
1 minute ago, tymarsas said:

I don't believe Lin Wood has any official association with President Trump. Calling him one of President Trump's main lawyers is misleading. 

I am not sure why he is turning on Pence. Has Pence made any comments of what he plans to do on the 6th? Or any comments against Trump at all?

Pence...well the DOJ on behalf of Pence (doing their job) filed suit to counter Gohmert’s attempts to expand Pence’s power to ignore electors. 

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/pence-seeks-to-dismiss-gop-lawsuit-aiming-to-lethim-overturn-election-11609458671

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, tymarsas said:

I’m sure the Trump campaign will now disavow Wood and pretend he never worked for them. But he has been a key player the whole way. He was standing next to Giuliani at the first press conference, he was at the White House recently meeting with Trump. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, tymarsas said:

Understood. We'll await the presidential tweet clearing up that the guy wearing a MAGA hat who is calling for the execution of Trump's VP has no association with Trump, and is condemned.

10 hours ago, Sea Duck said:
13 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:
14 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

The thread title needs to be updated: TRUMP 2021 HQ - The Great Place.

Oh come on, we know you're a big fan of trolling threads when another thread gets deleted.

Right??

"But am I using the occasion to pointlessly troll the mods for the unfair deletion of a perfectly legitimate thread on a timely political topic? Also yes."

It doesn't surprise me even a little bit that you completely misunderstand. I'm not calling for the banning of all you leftist trolls, there would hardly be anyone remaining in this wonderful forum. I'm merely suggesting a more accurate title to a thread that has clearly evolved beyond a simple re-election campaign discussion. Naturally some of that discussion is surrounding the subsequent recounts and legal challenges after the election. About which I will not comment, since my thread on the matter was deleted by the mods and historically when people continue to discuss a topic the mods have tried to shut down, they risk a time out.

53 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Lin Wood, one of President Trump’s main lawyers attempting to overturn the election results, has now called for Mike Pence to be arrested, tried and executed for treason: 

Where do these people even get their law degrees?  I'm thinking these universities have to be absolutely ashamed at these grads.  God bless.....

4 hours ago, General Malaise said:

This is like when your mom threw you a birthday party and the only people who showed up were your grandmother and the guy who occsssionaly cuts your hair.  

This explains so much.

Hugs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Where do these people even get their law degrees?  I'm thinking these universities have to be absolutely ashamed at these grads.  God bless.....

In Lin Wood's case Mercer University.

It's in Wikipedia's entry for him, which matter-of-factly begins: "Lucian Lincoln 'Lin' Wood Jr. (born October 19, 1952) is an American attorney, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist based in Atlanta, Georgia."

20 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

:kicksrock:

I was hoping to stop Trolling the pro-Trump thread would be on some posters New Year’s Resolution list.  

Frankly, I'm not seeing why a group of people who are actively trying to subvert democracy and install a un-elected authoritarian leader against the constitutional transfer of power should have a safe space to talk in. But that's just my personal take on current matters.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

I was hoping to stop Trolling the pro-Trump thread would be on some posters New Year’s Resolution list.  

Posting about Trump is not trolling...this whole notion that any post not supporting the guy is trolling is absolutely false.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
38 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Posting about Trump is not trolling...this whole notion that any post not supporting the guy is trolling is absolutely false.

Criticism = trolling = fake = etc.

These people are in that box and they are not removing themselves from it no matter what logic one attempts to put in their orbit. They don't care.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Unfortunately that’s basically what this place was built for. Hope your New Year is good to you my friend. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

Frankly, I'm not seeing why a group of people who are actively trying to subvert democracy and install a un-elected authoritarian leader against the constitutional transfer of power should have a safe space to talk in. But that's just my personal take on current matters.

Trump is doing what is allowed in the Constitution.  I would argue he is doing our country a great service.  Many feel Biden has been compromised by China and the election was rigged by dark forces.  He is simply making sure he is not shepherding his flock into the hands of someone compromised by a rogue state.  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Unfortunately that’s basically what this place was built for. Hope your New Year is good to you my friend. 

Thanks.  Hope yours was as well. 

The best we can hope for is people see the light and change their ways.  

• Laughing 1
9 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Trump is doing what is allowed in the Constitution.  I would argue he is doing our country a great service.  Many feel Biden has been compromised by China and the election was rigged by dark forces.  He is simply making sure he is not shepherding his flock into the hands of someone compromised by a rogue state.  

When Congress certifies the election and none of Trump's false claims are proven do you think he should keep up the "rigged" election tweets?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
5 minutes ago, The General said:

When Congress certifies the election and none of Trump's false claims are proven do you think he should keep up the "rigged" election tweets?

RUSSIA, RUSSIA RUSSIA lasted how long?   I think he’s got at least that window available to him. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

RUSSIA, RUSSIA RUSSIA lasted how long?   I think he’s got at least that window available to him. 

Thanks. 

Do you believe the election was rigged, do you think Trump won? 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

This would fit in perfectly in the "healing and moving forward" thread.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GoBirds said:

That is a pretty bad accusation you are making about Joe and the mods.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

That is a pretty bad accusation you are making about Joe and the mods.

Your posting proves my point, you’ve done this for years how about you move on from the :fishing:and stop quoting me. I’ve asked you nicely many many times. 

On 12/31/2020 at 9:52 AM, knowledge dropper said:

Sorry Joe.  Not meant to insult.  The term is used in this case to emphasize America First. For instance, respect the flag, the military, the anthem, the constitution, the immigration laws, our core values, our institutions, our history etc. 

It’s contrary to the globalist mentality.  

I can edit. 

This is a joke

All pro-flag people I know, literally everyone of them, has never read the US flag code. And everyone of them disrespects the flag all day long with their displays.

Absolute joke

43 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Your posting proves my point, you’ve done this for years how about you move on from the :fishing:and stop quoting me. I’ve asked you nicely many many times. 

No...my post does nothing close to proving your insulting accusation about the moderators and board owner. Nor was it fishing...it was an accurate observation.

Edited by sho nuff
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

No...my post does nothing close to proving your insulting accusation about the moderators and board owner. Nor was it fishing...it was an accurate observation.

Your desperate attempts to inaccurately frame my posts are pretty pathetic. As I asked before , please stop quoting me I’m not interested in your schtick. I’ve asked many times, why can’t you be respectful to others? Be better please. 

Just now, GoBirds said:

Your desperate attempts to inaccurately frame my posts are pretty pathetic. As I asked before , please stop quoting me I’m not interested in your schtick. I’ve asked many times, why can’t you be respectful to others? Be better please. 

Please address the subject matter of my posts and stop the personal comments.

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Please address the subject matter of my posts and stop the personal comments.

There’s isn’t anything more that trolling in your posts that’s why I respectfully asked you to stop chasing after me anywhere I post. If you can’t be respectful of my request ill figure out ignore. Best of luck to you. 

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place