What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

The gabe sterling and lead stories article have been debunked. It uses circular reporting and gets facts wrong. 

I would ask you to watch it and research Ruby Freeman with an open mind. 
Where has Gabe Sterling been debunked and by who?

Why are these conservatives and republicans in GA doing this?

This is the problem. He is starting with a conclusion (that he won the election) and trying to find the votes to support that. He won't accept any answer other than he won the election.
His facts support that. We all should want only legal votes counted. That is what he's asking for. He is not asking the SoS to make up fake votes. That would be election fraud. 

The fast forward version from when the counting is shut down through watching ruby scan the same batch of ballots at least three times.

I watched her personal stream with stacks of unaddressed mail in ballots as well. 

Have you seen the video?
You know the SOS addresses that in this phone cal, right?  And he corrects the Trump false assertions that you have repeated?

Trumps response was to call the investigators and the FBI incompetent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure you do. 
He was specifically talking about provisional votes and kept kn that he needed to find 11,000+ votes...nit at all is he referring to fraudulent votes at this point.  And the claims

of fraud he made were refuted over and over by those on the phone.

Also I laughed at him claiming he won because he had big rallies.

This is the problem. He is starting with a conclusion (that he won the election) and trying to find the votes to support that. He won't accept any answer other than he won the election.
One reason Trump says he won Georgia, substantially:  "I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially Georgia. You even see it by rally size. ... We've been getting 25,000, 30,000 people to a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people, and it never made sense."

Has Trump forgotten about the pandemic? 

His facts support that. We all should want only legal votes counted. That is what he's asking for. He is not asking the SoS to make up fake votes. That would be election fraud. 
What he is claiming aren’t facts...

Thats the point...and the officials in the phone refuted his “facts”.

Poll worker with her daughter (floor manager) were two of the four workers that stayed behind after counting stopped for the night in Fulton co. 

Ruby is the girl in purple who is seen running the same ballots through the tabulation machine at least three times without poll watchers present.

Ruby also messed up and streamed herself in a compromising position with stacks of blank ballots prior to the election. Trump has that video now (speculation on my part) and it requires explaining. 

She almost surely committed fraud at the state farm arena that night and the SoS and MSM dont care to get the public answers. 

The SoS's lack of response after that name was dropped just shows how clueless or dirty he is. 
All but 2 members of the House of Representatives have already voted to certify the results in Georgia and seat their Congressmen in an acknowledgment that there is no concern of election fraud that should be investigated before certifying results. If there was a real question of election integrity in Georgia, they would certainly have not voted to seat those delegations.

Ruby Freeman wont talk to the press because she lawyered up. Trump said all her scans with no poll watchers present went to Biden and she ran the same batch multiple times. We see this on video and it's never been explained.  The SoS just went quiet on the phone call. Seems there is something to this. 
This is false.  The allegation was factual refuted in detail.  You choose to believe the narrative over the facts, but it doesn’t make the narrative less untrue.  

Max you seem like a good dude. Thanks for your service.

These are deep, deep conspiracy theories you are into.

What is the endgame with this? Are there similar stories constructed in all the states that Trump lost?
What's the conspiracy here? The facts are presented.

What's the conspiracy here? The facts are presented.
Disagree. I see nothing presented. I couldn’t make it through that whole Federalist piece you linked, sorry. 

Georgia State officials (republicans) have said so, courts have said nope. Why would they do this?

If Georgia was somehow turned then what? 

Disagree. I see nothing presented. I couldn’t make it through that whole Federalist piece you linked, sorry. 

Georgia State officials (republicans) have said so, courts have said nope. Why would they do this?

If Georgia was somehow turned then what? 
Understand. You asked about Ruby, so I went as far down that path as you wanted. 

Where was it refuted? 
In the phone call where the SOS and other officials on the phone specifically cite the investigation into it?  Which is when Trump claimed the invesitgators and FBI are either dishonest or incompetent?

Raffensperger: Mr. President, they did not put that. We did an audit of that, and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.

Trump: Where was everybody else at that late time in the morning? Where was everybody? Where were the Republicans? Where were the security guards? Were the people that were there just a little while before when everyone ran out of the room. How come we had no security in the room. Why did they run to the bottom of the table? Why do they run there and just open the skirt and rip out the votes. I mean, Brad. And they were sitting there, I think for five hours or something like that, the votes.

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it. Brad, I have a much better ...
They offered him the link to what they were talking about...he didn't want it...didn't care (odd for someone who just wants legal votes and transparency that he does not want to see the information.

Raffensperger: We had GBI . . . investigate that.

Germany: We had our — this is Ryan Germany. We had our law enforcement officers talk to everyone who was, who was there after that event came to light. GBI was with them as well as FBI agents.

Trump: Well, there’s no way they could — then they’re incompetent. They’re either dishonest or incompetent, okay?
GBI and FBI agents...dishonest or incompetent...yeah...super nice guy that POTUS.

Understand. You asked about Ruby, so I went as far down that path as you wanted. 
On a scale of 1-10, 10 Being 100% positive, where do you and your friends (if you feel comfortable speaking for them) place your score on this information being accurate and Trump won GA?

Won the other states he needs to win the elections?

Where was it refuted? 
Georgia officials went through the unedited video and refuted every one of the conspiracy theories that Trump references in his call relating to events that occurred during vote counting (mystery suitcases, etc.).  The thousand of dead people voting has been addressed multiple times, including in the call.  Out of state voters was also addressed (Trump apparently believes nobody has ever left a state and then returned).  Repeating nonsense from lawsuits that have been tossed does not change the facts.  Refusal to accept facts and to embrace a conspiracy theory does not make the narrative more credible.  

I cannot even come close to understand how someone can listen to that call and think Trump did well.  Making false claims about ballots being shredded...false claims about dead people voting...false claim after false claim after false claim.

It was embarrassing to see that came from a POTUS...just awful.

My favorite part of the call:

Raffensperger said Trump was being misled by claims on social media. Trump repeatedly mentioned Ruby Freeman, a Georgia election worker who has been the target of false conspiracy theories online.

"Mr. President, the problem you have with social media is that people can say anything," he said.

"Nah, this isn't social media," Trump responded. "This is Trump media."

Trump’s phone call was delusional and inappropriate. Was it illegal? I have no idea. As usual, he seems to skate on the lines. 

My initial reaction was that someone, (Congress, the DOJ, the Georgia state attorney) needs to take appropriate response, this can’t be allowed. But upon reflection I think it’s probably better just to wait it out, let him leave office on the 20th and be done with it. 
I may change my mind again tomorrow...

Trump’s phone call was delusional and inappropriate. Was it illegal? I have no idea. As usual, he seems to skate on the lines. 

My initial reaction was that someone, (Congress, the DOJ, the Georgia state attorney) needs to take appropriate response, this can’t be allowed. But upon reflection I think it’s probably better just to wait it out, let him leave office on the 20th and be done with it. 
I may change my mind again tomorrow...
He probably will have a couple new things happen by then.

I’m convinced it is, yes. 
With Covid killing north of 300K Americans, many millions struggling to make rent, homelessness, etc etc you really think the USA's biggest problem is people on the outer fringe of the right wing not buying what's reported in the main stream media?  Either I'm not capturing your sentiment accurately or you are being incredibly tone deaf. 

I’m convinced it is, yes. 
I'd call it more an attribute of what is wrong. 

The biggest problem we currently have as a society is tribalism. This isn't your garden variety college rivalry sort of tribalism. This is the ongoing grooming of what the belief system of the tribe must be. Regarding the covid response you attribute to MSM, that's a full fledged kool-aid guzzling example of a groomed tribe response.

People don't intuit that sources of information aren't trustful. They don't intuit that a pandemic is not to be feared. These are groomed tribal dogma.    

• Love
Reactions: JAA
With Covid killing north of 300K Americans, many millions struggling to make rent, homelessness, etc etc you really think the USA's biggest problem is people on the outer fringe of the right wing not buying what's reported in the main stream media?  Either I'm not capturing your sentiment accurately or you are being incredibly tone deaf. 
Hint:  Tim makes inaccurate sweeping generalizations all the time.  If you want to check yourself on an issue, just see if you’re on the opposite side.  If you are, you’re probably good.  

It’s not the outer fringe. 
A big part of the reason that COVID is causing us so much damage is that conservatives don’t trust what they hear in the MSM so many aren’t practicing mask wearing or social distancing. The main reason that we’re unable to do anything about climate change is that conservatives don’t trust what they hear in the MSM so they don’t think it’s a real problem. The main reason we have so many people who believe that the last election was fraudulent is that conservatives don’t trust what they hear in the MSM. 
Shall I go on? When 45% of the country doesn’t accept the truth of what is being reported it poisons everything that happens. Almost all of the crises we face are directly related to it. 

Hint:  Tim makes inaccurate sweeping generalizations all the time.  If you want to check yourself on an issue, just see if you’re on the opposite side.  If you are, you’re probably good.  
Are you my wife? (She says the same thing about me- though not about political issues!) 

A big reason why we are doing so badly with COVID is that people don't trust the media. They get their alternative facts that say you don't need to wear a mask or socially distance. 

Are you my wife? (She says the same thing about me- though not about political issues!) 
It’s been true your entire time on these boards.  Your intentions are fine but you make baseless generalizations on a regular basis that cut the legs out from under your arguments.  

A big reason why we are doing so badly with COVID is that people don't trust the media. They get their alternative facts that say you don't need to wear a mask or socially distance. 
which is literally what Dr fausse and the Democrats were saying in the beginning.

Heck, I think it was Nancy pelosi telling everyone to come to San Francisco and that everything would be okay.

have you ever stopped once to consider that maybe you're the one getting alternative facts?  Seriously, we're all being fed agendas.

It’s been true your entire time on these boards.  Your intentions are fine but you make baseless generalizations on a regular basis that cut the legs out from under your arguments.  
I don’t think what I’m arguing is baseless. I just offered my reasoning. You’re of course welcome to reject it, 

I don’t think what I’m arguing is baseless. I just offered my reasoning. You’re of course welcome to reject it, 
Just like you’re rejecting a factual argument.  Want me to cite inaccurate generalizations you’ve made?  You’re a thoughtful person, but you have demonstrated a lack of self-awareness.  I think we actually made this a poll once.

Just like you’re rejecting a factual argument.  Want me to cite inaccurate generalizations you’ve made?  You’re a thoughtful person, but you have demonstrated a lack of self-awareness.  I think we actually made this a poll once.
No thanks. I don’t want to turn this into a discussion about me. I made my point as to why I think conservative distrust of the mainstream media is at the root of most of the problems we face as a society, which tend to be self-inflicted, including and especially our awful response to COVID. Again you’re welcome to disagree with that point. But by making an overarching comment about all of my arguments, it’s you who are the one generalizing now. 

No thanks. I don’t want to turn this into a discussion about me. I made my point as to why I think conservative distrust of the mainstream media is at the root of most of the problems we face as a society, which tend to be self-inflicted, including and especially our awful response to COVID. Again you’re welcome to disagree with that point. But by making an overarching comment about all of my arguments, it’s you who are the one generalizing now. 
Lol.  I have evidence I’m willing to present.  That’s the opposite of what I’m criticizing you for.  But you also don’t want to see it.  Funny, reminds me of something...

Yep and I agree with Tim.  social media is destroying America.  Millions of people don’t believe facts, reject evidence and trade in conspiracy theories.  And they get to do it in whatever silo they inhabit online.  

Trump was born of it and has driven in the final nail.  This election stuff is absolutely bananas.

My favorite part of the call:

Raffensperger said Trump was being misled by claims on social media. Trump repeatedly mentioned Ruby Freeman, a Georgia election worker who has been the target of false conspiracy theories online.

"Mr. President, the problem you have with social media is that people can say anything," he said.

"Nah, this isn't social media," Trump responded. "This is Trump media."
Maybe it’s all a plug for Trump’s news network after he leaves office 

which is literally what Dr fausse and the Democrats were saying in the beginning.

Heck, I think it was Nancy pelosi telling everyone to come to San Francisco and that everything would be okay.

have you ever stopped once to consider that maybe you're the one getting alternative facts?  Seriously, we're all being fed agendas.
:goodposting:

Its worrisome when the far Left gets their “news” from biased sources and liberal echo chambers and projects that insulting anyone that won’t buy it. Quite a disconnect. 

Georgia officials went through the unedited video and refuted every one of the conspiracy theories that Trump references in his call relating to events that occurred during vote counting (mystery suitcases, etc.).  The thousand of dead people voting has been addressed multiple times, including in the call.  Out of state voters was also addressed (Trump apparently believes nobody has ever left a state and then returned).  Repeating nonsense from lawsuits that have been tossed does not change the facts.  Refusal to accept facts and to embrace a conspiracy theory does not make the narrative more credible.  
Repeating it at this point is just lying or trolling - I’ll let others decide which it is at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread