• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

58 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Yep, I have a number of friends that serve and it’s clear where they stand and it’s not the same as most here. 

Sadly I see the situation getting way worse before it gets better. 

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Sadly I see the situation getting way worse before it gets better. 

Probably best to avoid rallies like what is going to happen on Jan 6 if you don't want it to get worse.  Supporting Trump’s actions are what is making it worse right now.  His words and inciting people and pushing lies about the election are making things worse right now.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I'm probably going. My wife wants to go, but I don't want her there. I'll be talking with a couple buddies at work tomorrow to get a final call on if we're going or not. 

Ex-military and currently a dept of Army federal employee. Yes we do support and defend the constitution. 

Do you really think the military isnt mostly pro Trump? Biden years will be more endless wars that impact our lives and families more than civilians understand. 

Thank you for your continued service 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Probably best to avoid rallies like what is going to happen on Jan 6 if you don't want it to get worse.  Supporting Trump’s actions are what is making it worse right now.  His words and inciting people and pushing lies about the election are making things worse right now.

Don't worry about us. We're not going to burn down city blocks. 

• Love 1
Just now, Max Power said:

Yeah im not predicting that...but why rally to support his actions which are right now the cause of what is going on and what is bad at the moment?  He is the one pushing the division with his actions and lies.  

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I wouldn't make promises like that, personally. You won't, but there's all kinds of bad actors joining you out there.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Yeah im not predicting that...but why rally to support his actions which are right now the cause of what is going on and what is bad at the moment?  He is the one pushing the division with his actions and lies.  

Election integrity is important to me and others without it, we don't have a country. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Election integrity is important to me and others without it, we don't have a country. 

What is your take on this call with the GA officials and Donald?

8 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

I wouldn't make promises like that, personally. You won't, but there's all kinds of bad actors joining you out there.

I think you are confusing other groups, that’s in another thread here. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I don't even repeat what I hear in military circles around here because the liberals on this forum couldn't handle it. 

Support honestly seems pretty close between Biden and Trump. Military I assumed always swayed far more Conservative in the past elections.

Just now, The General said:

What is your take on this call with the GA officials and Donald?

I haven't listened to it yet, but the GA SoS has done a horrible job and is in over his head. There was fraud in GA. 

• Laughing 2
6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

It’s sad the way some try to distort things to an alternate reality instead of respect your rights. Safe travels if you make it and thanks again for your service, I sincerely doubt any in here have give a fraction of what you have to their country. Including myself. 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Max as always thank you for your service and if you get a chance please thank your friends as well. 
Based on your posts here  I think you’re an honest person and a good person. I also think you’re dead wrong about President Trump, but that’s your right, and you’ve earned it more than most. I’ll be forever grateful that people like you have chosen to risk your lives to defend our right to disagree with each other. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

I think you are confusing other groups, that’s in another thread here. 

Yep, I don't want my wife coming with for her safety and its not because I'm worried about the pro trump crowd. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I haven't listened to it yet, but the GA SoS has done a horrible job and is in over his head. There was fraud in GA. 

Once you have listened I would like to hear your take. 

• Like 1
Just now, timschochet said:

Max as always thank you for your service and if you get a chance please thank your friends as well. 
Based on your posts here  I think you’re an honest person and a good person. I also think you’re dead wrong about President Trump, but that’s your right, and you’ve earned it more than most. I’ll be forever grateful that people like you have chosen to risk your lives to defend our right to disagree with each other. 

Appreciate it man. We can agree to disagree. Life will go on. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Sea Duck said:

Of all of the characteristics demonstrated by worthy Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients, it is “fealty” that surpasses them all. 

Edited by bigbottom
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Max Power said:

If election integrity is important...Ihope you are there to rally against Donald Trump.

• Laughing 1
30 minutes ago, Max Power said:

So counts, recounts, signature audits all say otherwise...the GA sec of state has done everything he should...including denying the illegal request Trump made for him to find votes.

29 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

It’s sad the way some try to distort things to an alternate reality instead of respect your rights. Safe travels if you make it and thanks again for your service, I sincerely doubt any in here have give a fraction of what you have to their country. Including myself. 

I respect his rights...and the reality is that the biggest threat  to election integrity right now is Donald Trump.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I respect his rights...and the reality is that the biggest threat  to election integrity right now is Donald Trump.

Not in the real world, sorry. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Fighting against transparency is the biggest threat to our country right now. 

3 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Not in the real world, sorry. 

No...in this actual real world.  The one man who has questioned all and produced no proof...the man who tried to pressure a state AG to find votes.  The man who is trying to use the media and Twitter to convince millions he won because he cant convince the courts....

Sorry...but there is no evidence of significant fraud or the election being rigged...quite the contrary.  His own government called it a secure election...his own AG said there was no evidence of fraud to change things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

The election had transparency...that isn’t what Im fighting against.

So if you are that much for transparency...should the Mueller report be released unredacted?  Should trump release his tax returns?  There are several other things he is keeping from the American people...should we know why he went to the hospital in Dec 2019v

• Like 1
Just now, the moops said:

is there something wrong with that 4 minute version?

Its edited and context is important. Unless you want my thoughts on a single phrase alone. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

This election has likely been the most transparent election in history. There have been nearly one hundred lawsuits brought, there have been recounts, both by hand and by machine, there have been audits, there have been journalists digging into this story. Just because you can't accept the clear as day results does in no way mean this election was not transparent.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Laughing 1
56 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Wow

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, the moops said:
16 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Do you have the full tape?

is there something wrong with that 4 minute version?

It's possible that Trump added "Of course you know that I am just kidding" and "NO QUID PRO QUO!"

• Laughing 1
6 hours ago, bigbottom said:

@GoBirds, @BladeRunner, @knowledge dropper: Any thoughts about this phone call by Trump to the Georgia Governor? Am interested in hearing your objective opinion without reference to whataboutisms or deflecting with bad behavior from the left. Is this a bridge too far for you? Do you think this action is consistent with the spirit of a President’s oath to uphold the Constitution?

I tuned out at Washington Post. Sorry 

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Well, that is one reaction you can take. Appreciate the honest response. 

3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Its recording of him...the full version and transcript out there.

It wasn’t an opinion article.

4 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Hence my earlier point that this is the biggest problem we currently have as a society: the conservative rejection of the mainstream media. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Its recording of him...the full version and transcript out there.

It wasn’t an opinion article.

If President Trump comes out this evening and says that the recording is a complete fabrication made by the Washington Post, many of his followers will accept that. 

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

If President Trump comes out this evening and says that the recording is a complete fabrication made by the Washington Post, many of his followers will accept that. 

Unfortunately yes.

1 hour ago, The General said:

Once you have listened I would like to hear your take. 

I think Donald played that well. He wasnt asking for Brad to make up votes, he was saying we need to expose the illegal votes that swung the state. Totally reasonable. 

Glad to hear Trump reference Ruby Freeman and the Fulton Co. Midnight counting shenanigans. Trump is all over that fraud and Brad was clearly caught off guard for answers. Until the SoS can explain that, he is outright lying that Georgia's numbers are legitimate. 

• Laughing 4
1 minute ago, timschochet said:

Hence my earlier point that this is the biggest problem we currently have as a society: the conservative rejection of the mainstream media. 

It’s not a rejection of mainstream media.  It’s a wholesale rejection of facts that don’t fit their narrative.  That’s why there were 60 lawsuits with zero credible evidence presented, but it hasn’t changed the mind of a single Trump supporter.  It’s the position that matters, not the evidence.  If Trump claims that he won by 400,000 votes in Georgia, that narrative must be supported even though all factual information shows it to be wildly false.   Facts don’t matter.  

• Like 4
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place