Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

9 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Does he charge admission for these rallies?  If so, I think you have your answer.....

Free. He even creates job opportunities holding rallies with all the independent merch sold outside the venues.  

• Replies 33.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

2 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

Just popping in to see if the Trump guys are  cool with his supporters crossing barricades and storming of the grounds of the Capitol?

What uniforms are they wearing?? Goodness I don’t think we have our pompoms ready

Just now, HellToupee said:

What uniforms are they wearing?? Goodness I don’t think we have our pompoms ready

What does this mean? Are you saying they are not Trump supporters? They came over from his rally after he incited them to do so.

Just now, whoknew said:

What does this mean? Are you saying they are not Trump supporters? They came over from his rally after he incited them to do so.

:shrug:

well I dont know . Could be I suppose. It’s more an ideology than an organization 

• Laughing 1
18 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

Just popping in to see if the Trump guys are  cool with his supporters crossing barricades and storming of the grounds of the Capitol?

Expect a response once the echo chamber has developed and distributed the narrative d'jour. 

18 minutes ago, GROOT said:

This has been going on for 4 years, why the outrage now?

Can you imagine what it would be like if Trump would have won?

But peaceful protests are now a trigger while previously violent protests were excused as “peaceful “....it gets too hard to keep up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Just now, Godsbrother said:

Wait Trump lost?   What are all these people doing then?

Most are peaceful protesting it sounds like. Hope they get it under control. 

• Laughing 1
8 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Can you imagine what it would be like if Trump would have won?

But peaceful protests are now a trigger while previously violent protests were excused as “peaceful “....it gets too hard to keep up. 

Wait - storming the capitol building and breaking windows is “peaceful?”

1 minute ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Wait - storming the capitol building and breaking windows is “peaceful?”

By the standard established in past threads here the last 4 years? It’s like Quaker Meeting on a Sunday. 

Just now, GoBirds said:

By the standard established in past threads here the last 4 years? It’s like Quaker Meeting on a Sunday. 

Zero clue what this means.  I’m not aware of the capitol building being invaded anytime in the past 4 years.  Until today.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Zero clue what this means.  I’m not aware of the capitol building being invaded anytime in the past 4 years.  Until today.

This type schtick after the last 4 years falls on deaf ears by anyone not far Left. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Ham said:

Do you condemn in no uncertain terms the coup being attempted right now?

I condemn the way you troll this thread then call the mods on others. Be better. 

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

So no?

This is one of the worst moments in our nation’s history. Let’s be clear. Any sense that Trumpism had to be appeased ended today, with this sedition, with this fantasy gone awry. Trumpism must be eradicated like Nazism, like any malignant autocracy. 

Anyone involved or supportive of this sedition should never own or wave an American flag again. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/04/politics/kavanaugh-protests-us-capitol/index.html

I’ll get back to you, I’m searching for where you condemned it previously. 

Hypocrisy kills credibility, want to make sure that’s not the case. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

Gallagher on MSNBC and saying the words every Republican should—including winning elections isn’t worth the damage being done by Trumpists to our country, embodied by the damage done to the chambers.

But it worked for the Democrats didn't it?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

The images of protestors defining House and Senate chambers will haunt us forever. Never forget it was based on pure fantasy and lies, and fanned by the President so he could illegally hold on to power against the will of the American voters and the Constitution. He turned on his own Vice President and endangered his life (some protestors had bombs) for not waging a coup. So he encouraged his protestors to wage it instead. And that’s where we are.

Homeland Security in full riot gear was lining the Capitol for Black Lives Matter protests. But the Capitol was left vulnerable even as Trump fanned these flames there.

You can maintain the charade and pretend there is any parity with what any group in our history has done, or you can repudiate.

I believe I know your choice. It will define you as it will Trump’s sedition caucus.

Oh, so you didn’t condemn it before? That’s too bad, very hypocritical. 

Save the false equivalency excuses, let’s move on and please don’t quote me anymore. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

Putting you on ignore.

Just imagine if Hillary (whom I very much did not support) had pulled this and a black guy was photographed walking away with the Senate podium, or with feet on Paul Ryan’s desk. You can’t. 

There is nothing great about Trump and today solidified it. This is a dark moment.

Again, please stop quoting me. 

• Like 1

It is embarrassing that Trump has yet to say anything public besides on twitter, this is the United States of America's Commander in Chief and he is noticeably absent. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is in the war room being briefed and giving orders but too much time has past at this point to use that excuse. 

6 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

It is embarrassing that Trump has yet to say anything public besides on twitter, this is the United States of America's Commander in Chief and he is noticeably absent. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is in the war room being briefed and giving orders but too much time has past at this point to use that excuse. 

I just heard a clip where he told everyone to go home and be peaceful?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
4 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

I just listened to it as well, "A stolen election that was awful for them, but go home" 

2 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

I just listened to it as well, "A stolen election that was awful for them, but go home" 

Yeah I wish he would handle that differently but glad he advocated for peace. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Probably making a false claim that people here were supporting the violence in cities in the past couple years. 

• Laughing 1
2 hours ago, Godsbrother said:

100%

13 minutes ago, tommyboy said:
2 hours ago, Godsbrother said:

100%

Just quoting this for posterity.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

Just quoting this for posterity.

You obviously haven’t tried the search function on this site

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

Wow

Just now, The General said:

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

Wow

It was a landslide victory if you don't count the votes of the people who he thinks shouldn't be allowed to vote.

2 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Right after inciting a riot and throwing his VP under the bus for doing his job.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, SproutDaddy said:

Yep

I think we should give all police significant pay increases. 

People like you should give their addresses and forego service of police since you have no respect for the job they do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2
11 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

I think we should give all police significant pay increases. 

People like you should give their addresses and forego service of police since you have no respect for the job they do. 

As if you know me and the 44 years I've walked this earth and my experiences with cops.  Not my fault you like to be controlled.

ETA:  I own guns, so I'll be good.

Edited by SproutDaddy
  • Laughing 1
9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

You must be a real hoot and a half at comedy clubs

😀

Trump circling Alabama on a map in sharpie and talking about it for a week is funny.

Today not so much.

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place