• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

48 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

I’m sorry but he’s unbearable on Twitter. While not a fan of his personality I would vote for him over anything the Left offers every time but if I was in Twitter I would definitely unfollow. It’s brutal, if he didn’t have Twitter he would have easily won re-election. 

I've followed Trump on twitter for almost 10 years.  He's been consistently entertaining.  One of the very few "must read every tweet" accounts I follow.

11 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Run along man...no need for more of this today.

Wait...you are the one still trolling the Trump thread. Ever think maybe you should run along? Be better. 

49 minutes ago, the moops said:

He would find another way to spout his nonsense

He’s currently actively tweeting on Parlor.  Someone should get an account and bump the trump tweets thread. 

15 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Run along man...no need for more of this today.

Last night Speaker Pelosi quoted this song   As a fellow Catholic, I recommend those that live to pick fights in the PSF take heed 

Make me a channel of Your peace
Where there is hatred, let me bring Your love
Where there is injury, Your pardon Lord
And where there's doubt, true faith in You

Where there's despair in life, let me bring hope
Where there is darkness, only light
And where there's sadness, ever joy

Oh Master, grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love with all my soul

It is pardoning that we are pardoned
In giving to all men that we receive
And in dying that we're born to eternal life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Parloring probably won’t take off.

I don’t care about that.  Aren’t you curious what he would tweet today if he were able?  There is a way to find out. 

Edited by 36Kevon
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Wait...you are the one still trolling the Trump thread. Ever think maybe you should run along? Be better. 

I believe Max was there yesterday?  These guys have been absolutely BRUTAL to him since the election. 

Edited by knowledge dropper
  • Thanks 1
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Last night Speaker Pelosi quoted this song   As a fellow Catholic, I recommend those that live to pick fights in the PSF take heed 

Where there is hatred, let me bring Your love
Where there is injury, Your pardon Lord
And where there's doubt, true faith in You

It is pardoning that we are pardoned
In giving to all men that we receive
And in dying that we're born to eternal life

Who is picking a fight?  By stating Trump may have fewer supporters now?  Asking your opinion on the events?

First would be nice of we can agree that isn’t picking a fight...that isn’t trolling.

So if you are aiming that dig at me...it seems misguided.

• Sad 1
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

I believe Max was there yesterday?  These guys have been absolutely BRUTAL to him since the election. 

Brutal to his posts and opinions.  Agreed...not to him personally.

And several (including me) have asked if he has checked in and hoping he is safe and well.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
4 minutes ago, 36Kevon said:

I don’t care about that.  Aren’t you curious what he would tweet today if he were able?  There is a way to find out. 

I am pretty sure Trump's tweets have caused enough trouble.  Giving them more exposure is not the way forward for any side here.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Just goes completely unchecked, extremely divisive. It’s too bad even in here can’t get away from it. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I've followed Trump on twitter for almost 10 years.  He's been consistently entertaining.  One of the very few "must read every tweet" accounts I follow.

I can definitely see that especially for entertainment value, I guess I just meant more as POTUS. 

1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

Just goes completely unchecked, extremely divisive. It’s too bad even in here can’t get away from it. 

Get away from what, exactly? What are you looking for in terms of correcting things that are going "completely unchecked."

This is a thread on a public message board, not your our own personal guaranteed safe space. 

And to that end, if one feels threatened by being asked questions about the issues and stances one adopts, one should find a more hermetically sealed echo chamber that fits your taste.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
35 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

They really missed an opportunity on the name.  They should have tweaked it slightly to make it more of a play on words of "parley" and the pirate's code.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

Get away from what, exactly? What are you looking for in terms of correcting things that are going "completely unchecked."

This is a thread on a public message board, not your our own personal guaranteed safe space. 

And to that end, if one feels threatened by being asked questions about the issues and stances one adopts, one should find a more hermetically sealed echo chamber that fits your taste.

Sure thing fella, I think if I needed a safe space the last place I would be is here which doesn’t provide that for my side. 

Sorry no one takes the guy seriously that spends all day trolling and attempting to get suspended the “other side” by inaccurately framing their posts. Nice tough guy act though, I know I was super impressed. :lmao:

You may be reported for getting personal so I suggest we move forward. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, 36Kevon said:

I was/am and said so last night in one of the threads.  I also have no plans to visit Parler any time soon.

2 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:
39 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

They really missed an opportunity on the name.  They should have tweaked it slightly to make it more of a play on words of "parley" and the pirate's code.

It is actually "Parler" and I think this is exactly the play on words they are going for, or at least that's how I've always interpreted it.  If my memory is correct, "parler" is French for "speak", phonetically pronounced "parlay"  www.Parler.com

1 minute ago, CletiusMaximus said:

It is actually "Parler" and I think this is exactly the play on words they are going for, or at least that's how I've always interpreted it.  If my memory is correct, "parler" is French for "speak", phonetically pronounced "parlay"  www.Parler.com

We speak American here gosh darnit - get that Commie language out of here.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:
11 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:
48 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Yeah, I did know it was spelled Parler, but they need to publicize the act more.  By way of example, the platform is "Twitter" and the action is "to tweet", "tweeting", etc.  What's the action here for Parler?  Parling?  Parleying?  That's the bit they need to work on.

:shrug:  I'm not in marketing, but just saying...

Edited by Rich Conway
17 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Sure thing fella, I think if I needed a safe space the last place I would be is here which doesn’t provide that for my side. 

Sorry no one takes the guy seriously that spends all day trolling and attempting to get suspended the “other side” by inaccurately framing their posts. Nice tough guy act though, I know I was super impressed. :lmao:

That came across to you as a tough gut act? OK then.

You ignored my questions, and are taking a statement -- about a public message board not being a place to expect just a single point of view to be expressed -- as a personal attack? Again, OK then.

I've seen earnest dialogue from guys like Max and Sho Nuff -- people may not agree, but that shouldn't stop them from delving into each other's viewpoints. That's not being divisive, nor should the attempt to have that kind of good faith dialogue be prevented -- "in here" or anywhere else.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1
4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Trump banned from Facebook &Instagram forever. Oh this won’t  feed into the lunatic fringe 

Yep, going to be interesting to say the least. 

43 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Nobody is doing what you claim in the bold...the number of times  you claim trolling is ridiculous. Including yesterday  giving legitimate reasons that a nationwide audit shouldn’t be done.  Going against a Trump narrative has never been trolling.  Nobody is trying to get you suspended.

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Trump banned from Facebook &Instagram forever. Oh this won’t  feed into the lunatic fringe 

What doesn’t feed them?  They should not be appeased for that behavior.

1 hour ago, sho nuff said:

Who is picking a fight?  By stating Trump may have fewer supporters now?  Asking your opinion on the events?

First would be nice of we can agree that isn’t picking a fight...that isn’t trolling.

So if you are aiming that dig at me...it seems misguided.

Self-absorbed?  Or did the post hit home a little bit?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sinn Fein said:

I am pretty sure Trump's tweets have caused enough trouble.  Giving them more exposure is not the way forward for any side here.

While I personally could use a break from them censorship probably isn’t the way to go. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

That came across to you as a tough gut act? OK then.

You ignored my questions, and are taking a statement -- about a public message board not being a place to expect just a single point of view to be expressed -- as a personal attack? Again, OK then.

I've seen earnest dialogue from guys like Max and Sho Nuff -- people may not agree, but that shouldn't stop them from delving into each other's viewpoints. That's not being divisive, nor should the attempt to have that kind of good faith dialogue be prevented -- "in here" or anywhere else.

Strongly disagree, maybe scroll back a day and see how sensitive your friend got about answering one post directed at him. Thanks for the good laugh though about this 99% liberal forum being my safe space, every angle you are taking is definition of :potkettle:. I don’t see this going in a positive direction, let’s move on. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Strongly disagree, maybe scroll back a day and see how sensitive your friend got about answering one post directed at him. Thanks for the good laugh though about this 99% liberal forum being my safe space, every angle you are taking is definition of :potkettle:. I don’t see this going in a positive direction, let’s move on. 

I have zero interest in playing "whatabout" games that have nothing to do with me. If you have axes to grind with other posters, that's your bed to lie in.

I don't see this as a 99% liberal forum. Is that hyperbole really based on simply people asking you questions about your stances?

Happy to move on, I don't think the earnestly to engage is there as opposed to finding fault with others. So be it. 

@benshapiro

1. What happened yesterday was absolutely horrifying and disgusting.
2. See above.
3. See above.
4. The attempt to blame all conservatives or Trump voters for the actions of those they have consistently and overtly condemned is politically-motivated, deliberately divisive drivel.

5. The solution here isn’t going to be Twitter or Facebook crackdowns. It’s a renewal of a sense of civic solidarity and social fabric-building we have long abandoned.
6. The double standard with regard to rioting in the media (it’s good when it’s BLM, it’s bad when it’s Trump supporters) is egregious. And vice versa for those who engage in whataboutism.

9 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

I have zero interest in playing "whatabout" games that have nothing to do with me. If you have axes to grind with other posters, that's your bed to lie in.

I don't see this as a 99% liberal forum. Is that hyperbole really based on simply people asking you questions about your stances?

Happy to move on, I don't think the earnestly to engage is there as opposed to finding fault with others. So be it. 

No it’s from polling and math. They did a poll about a year ago that showed it at 85% liberal. This year they ran off the majority of the 15% remaining.  

Edited by 36Kevon
  • Thanks 3
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, 36Kevon said:

No it’s from polling and math. They did a poll about a year ago that showed it at 85% liberal. This year they ran off the majority of the 25% remaining.  

Math is hard.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 4
4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@benshapiro

6. The double standard with regard to rioting in the media (it’s good when it’s BLM, it’s bad when it’s Trump supporters) is egregious. And vice versa for those who engage in whataboutism.

:headexplodes:

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@benshapiro

4. The attempt to blame all conservatives or Trump voters for the actions of those they have consistently and overtly condemned is politically-motivated, deliberately divisive drivel.

My irony meter just exploded

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, 36Kevon said:

No it’s from polling and math. They did a poll about a year ago that showed it at 85% liberal. This year they ran off the majority of the 15% remaining.  

Thanks -- did they do a new poll that showed the numbers moving from 85% to 100%? I'd be super surprised if that was the case.

6 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Math is hard.

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:lmao:

sometimes you need a laugh.

Math is hard for me too

Math is easy.  Fat fingers and iPhones is hard. The 1 and the 2 are right next to each other!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 36Kevon said:

No it’s from polling and math. They did a poll about a year ago that showed it at 85% liberal. This year they ran off the majority of the 25% remaining.  

Yes.  We are like the last of the Jedi.  @HellToupee and @GoBirds will soon be sent to opposite ends of the galaxy to lay low, train younglings, and prepare for our eventual return after years of crippling taxation, political correctness, virtue signaling, identity politics, apology tours, globalization, gender merging, rampant inflation, cratering stock values, and all around malaise.  

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

Thanks -- did they do a new poll that showed the numbers moving from 85% to 100%? I'd be super surprised if that was the case.

Either way, obviously a safe space for non Liberals. Obviously. 

Edited by GoBirds
4 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

Go back to the first 10-20 pages of this thread (in 2019). Write down every conservative poster’s name and see how many are still left.  

Just now, 36Kevon said:

Go back to the first 10-20 pages of this thread (in 2019). Write down every conservative poster’s name and see how many are still left.  

How will we identify them - will they be skinny and wearing black?

• Laughing 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place