What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (6 Viewers)

Great leaders elevate others along the way.

I can’t think of a single person that is better off for being involved in this administration.  Most have been diminished

There are always leftist anarchists that just want to #### #### up.  That's their goal.  Tear everything down and watch it burn.  Been this way for 30+ years.  It does not surprise me that these anarchists were drawn to a potential siege of the Capitol.

Now, if you told me that these leftists were the lead organizers of this siege I would be surprised.  I wager they were outnumbered 100-1 by right wing MAGAs.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are always leftist anarchists that just want to #### #### up.  That's their goal.  Tear everything down and watch it burn.  Been this way for 30+ years.  It does not surprise me that these anarchists were drawn to a potential siege of the Capitol.

Now, if you told me that these leftists were the lead organizers of this siege I would be surprised.  I wager they were outnumbered 100-1 by right wing MAGAs.
And yet all it takes is 1 or 2 to light the fire.  It appears that it clearly was a coordinated effort on the BLM/Antifa activists to start that fire.  And by their own admission, too.

And yet all it takes is 1 or 2 to light the fire.  It appears that it clearly was a coordinated effort on the BLM/Antifa activists to start that fire.  And by their own admission, too.
This is so far from reality that I actually worry about people that believe this garbage.

:cough: Trump  :cough:
Interesting.  The BLM/Antifa guys actually ADMITTED that was their plan but Trump has such a hold on you that you'll ignore that.  Trump is to the left as what Hillary Clinton is to the right.

I'm not saying Trump didn't play a part, but these guys admitted it.

Interesting.  The BLM/Antifa guys actually ADMITTED that was their plan but Trump has such a hold on you that you'll ignore that.  Trump is to the left as what Hillary Clinton is to the right.

Do you think that these anarchists have the same audience numbers that Trump, Giuliani, Lindell, etc. have?

Did any of these anarchists get up on stage at the rally before the riot too tell the crowd to march on the Capitol?

Just because a few admitted to being anarchists who desire to watch it all burn doesn't mean that the other people that gave speeches also didn't want to watch it burn.

They are all culpable. From Trump to his lawyers to the right wing talk personalities to the anarchists tothe Q acolytes.  They all wanted this.  Blame should be apportioned based on their words, deeds, and audience reach.

Do you think that these anarchists have the same audience numbers that Trump, Giuliani, Lindell, etc. have?

Did any of these anarchists get up on stage at the rally before the riot too tell the crowd to march on the Capitol?

Just because a few admitted to being anarchists who desire to watch it all burn doesn't mean that the other people that gave speeches also didn't want to watch it burn.

They are all culpable. From Trump to his lawyers to the right wing talk personalities to the anarchists tothe Q acolytes.  They all wanted this.  Blame should be apportioned based on their words, deeds, and audience reach.
It doesn't really matter when you want to set the mob off.  All it takes is one.

It doesn't really matter when you want to set the mob off.  All it takes is one.
Furthermore, those rioters had free will and could have chosen to ignore the anarchists.  They didn't.  In fact they had coordinated strategic plans before the rally.  This wasn't one or two guys triggering a crowd to get unruly.  This was premeditated, and not by left wing anarchists. 

Furthermore, those rioters had free will and could have chosen to ignore the anarchists.  They didn't.  In fact they had coordinated strategic plans before the rally.  This wasn't one or two guys triggering a crowd to get unruly.  This was premeditated, and not by left wing anarchists. 
Listen, we all know how mobs act.  There is a reason there is something called "mob mentality" and it's not because they "chose" to ignore the mob.

Person after person arrested is saying Trump told them to do this.

There are videos of people screaming Trump told them to march into the Capitol as there are people being dragged out of the building.

Trump created this atmosphere. This is his doing. You may think Clinton is a terrible person or whatever but this fiasco would never have happened if she were Prez. 

This all comes from one man’s insecurities - he can’t be perceived as a loser (the ironic thing is everyone knows he lost except him). It’s so bizarre and sad to watch this play out.

There are videos of people screaming Trump told them to march into the Capitol as there are people being dragged out of the building.

Trump created this atmosphere. This is his doing. You may think Clinton is a terrible person or whatever but this fiasco would never have happened if she were Prez. 

This all comes from one man’s insecurities - he can’t be perceived as a loser (the ironic thing is everyone knows he lost except him). It’s so bizarre and sad to watch this play out.
Also there are no “BLM/Antifa” guys. 

This is part of it. The other is he owes some very dangerous people a lot of money and now he's of no use to them. 

Oh, and then there's this:

New York Prosecutors Interview Michael Cohen About Trump’s Finances

He told them to break into the Capitol building?

Also, as per the bolded, you have no idea if this would or would not have happened under Clinton.  PURE speculation on your part.

Also, as per the bolded, you have no idea if this would or would not have happened under Clinton.  PURE speculation on your part.
You're right.  He only told them to go TO the Capital and "fight like hell".  Pure speculation on the part of the insurrectionists that he wanted them to go INTO the Capital to "fight like hell".  

BladeRunner said:

I’m just telling you what they are saying. 

Yes Clinton, Bush, anyone you name this would not have occurred. Be honest with yourself. 

Here's a question for the Republicans in this thread.  Would you prefer Trump to quietly go away and have your party move back to its roots, or would you like to see him as a major player in the near future?

The reason I ask is because, in my opinion, I see Trump as being good for the Democrat party  (80 Million plus votes against before the insurrection) but bad for the US in general.  I have a hard time seeing Trump, or one of his kids, not mobilizing the other side in record numbers again.  I know a lot can happen in 4 years, but Biden seems to be a pretty vanilla centre-left president.

Here's a question for the Republicans in this thread.  Would you prefer Trump to quietly go away and have your party move back to its roots, or would you like to see him as a major player in the near future?

The reason I ask is because, in my opinion, I see Trump as being good for the Democrat party  (80 Million plus votes against before the insurrection) but bad for the US in general.  I have a hard time seeing Trump, or one of his kids, not mobilizing the other side in record numbers again.  I know a lot can happen in 4 years, but Biden seems to be a pretty vanilla centre-left president.
I’m all for Mitch finding his conscious here with this tough talk about Trump and impeachment / banning him from running for office again.

But the cynic in me sees this as preservation. Trump running again crushes Republican chances in 2024.

I like the bluster and confidence and America-first attitude that Trump brought to the party. It doesn't matter to me if we get that attitude through Trump or through someone else, just as long as we still have it.

“Melania Trump will become the first modern first lady not to invite the woman who will replace her to the White House for a walk-through of the private living quarters on the second and third floors.”
#BEBEST
Melania Trump departing White House with lowest favorability rating of her entire tenure

First off: who knew that First Ladies had favorability ratings?!?

Second: Melania's rating is 14 points lower than Hillary Clinton's rating in 2000. That's gotta hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
I like the bluster and confidence and America-first attitude that Trump brought to the party. It doesn't matter to me if we get that attitude through Trump or through someone else, just as long as we still have it.
This is a very interesting answer. Thank you for posting.

Melania Trump departing White House with lowest favorability rating of her entire tenure

First off: who knew that First Ladies had favorability ratings?!?

Second: Melania's rating is 14 points lower than Hillary Clinton's rating in 2000. That's gotta hurt.
Gallup and other polling organizations have run polls sporadically for several decades.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7416915&page=1

Poll: Michelle Obama gets high marks

WASHINGTON -- Barack Obama's approval ratings are good. Michelle Obama's are better.

In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Monday and Tuesday, 79% say they approve of the way Michelle Obama is handling the job of first lady. Just 8% disapprove.

[...]

Michelle Obama's standing isn't a record for a president's wife, but it's close. (The question has been asked only occasionally.) The highest approval rating for a first lady in modern times was Laura Bush's approval rating of 85% in January 2005, and Hillary Rodham Clinton, now secretary of State, scored an approval rating of 80% in February 1999.

However, Nancy Reagan, Rosalynn Carter and Pat Nixon never got as high as 60%, and Eleanor Roosevelt's best rating was 68% in February 1940.

[...]

Gallup and other polling organizations have run polls sporadically for several decades.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7416915&page=1

Poll: Michelle Obama gets high marks

WASHINGTON -- Barack Obama's approval ratings are good. Michelle Obama's are better.

In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Monday and Tuesday, 79% say they approve of the way Michelle Obama is handling the job of first lady. Just 8% disapprove.

[...]

Michelle Obama's standing isn't a record for a president's wife, but it's close. (The question has been asked only occasionally.) The highest approval rating for a first lady in modern times was Laura Bush's approval rating of 85% in January 2005, and Hillary Rodham Clinton, now secretary of State, scored an approval rating of 80% in February 1999.

However, Nancy Reagan, Rosalynn Carter and Pat Nixon never got as high as 60%, and Eleanor Roosevelt's best rating was 68% in February 1940.

[...]
Maybe this explains the approval ratings:

>>Michelle Obama graciously hosted Melania Trump at the White House immediately after 2016 election to ensure a smooth transition. Melania Trump has done absolutely nothing for Dr. Jill Biden. Some people are givers, others takers. <<

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1351236636575739916

Users who are viewing this thread