What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

Fox News complains about cancel culture, you guys complain about cancel culture. They talk about Biden’s mental acumen and you guys pivot to that the same day. It’s really amazing for a bunch of guys who “think for themselves.” I’m sure it’s just coincidence.
Each of those could be daily topics.

Patton Oswald twitter

Guys, I’m at the DuPont Circle Pinkberry for the #TrumpInauguration. I’m here with four Proud Boys, their moms and Scott Baio. Did we get the address wrong? Help me out, this Minuteman costume is super-itchy.

Patton Oswald twitter

Guys, I’m at the DuPont Circle Pinkberry for the #TrumpInauguration. I’m here with four Proud Boys, their moms and Scott Baio. Did we get the address wrong? Help me out, this Minuteman costume is super-itchy.
I don’t get it. Did he want something to happen ?Was he disappointed all the fear mongering was false? Very odd case of PTDS

It’s a political meme that has been a huge failure. Grandpa is sharp as a knife and far more awake and alert than his predecessor. 
You might be right.  But until he actually  starts answering  questions.   I'm not gonna believe it.    Heck I'll even do a timschochet  I was wrong about....... thread.

knowledge dropper said:
Sad commentary on the voting public that would push this on our beautiful country.  Although, many still contest the legitimacy of that vote.  
Based on what? The incidents of fraud, all benefitting Trump? The efforts by Trump and Lindsey Graham to strong arm Georgia officials to flip their results?

From the article:

"He was seated in the backseat of a black SUV. Upon his arrival, he waved to a lone supporter who was across the street next to the media."

It was actually a homeless person
His return was not announced.  Father Trump was smart not to tie up traffic in NYC by giving his millions of supporters advance notice.  

Users who are viewing this thread