• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

21 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

What are your thoughts on that beautiful piece of art they wheeled into the totally sane people convention?

It’s working pretty good as a lib trigger. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

See that I can’t understand.  Aww, cool, they are trolling the libs.

Why is that a good quality from those you want to lead our nation?

Thanks for coming into the Trump thread.    It's almost.....omg.  you could be a troll.    Probably  not.

13 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

Thanks for coming into the Trump thread.    It's almost.....omg.  you could be a troll.    Probably  not.

My comment was about what was being discussed.  Try that instead of this.

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Did Trump make or commission the statue to be made?

Did I state he did?  Or did I say a good thing from "those you want to lead"? 

Also, even to your point, regardless of the statue, I have seen even Trump supporters state that often he was just trolling the media or trolling the libs.  Do you disagree with that assertion?  Did he do that?  If so, why is that a good quality from him or other leaders?

3 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Did I state he did?  Or did I say a good thing from "those you want to lead"? 

Also, even to your point, regardless of the statue, I have seen even Trump supporters state that often he was just trolling the media or trolling the libs.  Do you disagree with that assertion?  Did he do that?  If so, why is that a good quality from him or other leaders?

The “mister” in Mr. Potato Head trolls libs.  It’s not something that takes a lot of effort.  I am fairly certain It’s not intentional and if it is...oh well.  

Own it for only $100,000. Seriously considering it. 

“He’s wearing a business suit because he’s a business man. The red tie represents the Republican party, the red white and blue shorts represent the fact that he’s a patriot,” the artist Tommy Zegan told The Post. The sandals, he said, reflect how Trump was in his golden years and could be retired and “on the beach” if he wanted to.

• Like 1
On 2/24/2021 at 5:59 PM, tonydead said:

live.conservative.org

AMERICA UNCANCELED 

Mr Trump is expected to take to the stage at around 3:40pm (EST) on Sunday, where he is rumoured to announce plans to run for president in 2024.

🇺🇸:thumbup:🇺🇸

• Laughing 2
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Father Trump’s speech was fantastic and inspirational.  So refreshing.  

A calmness came over when listening to his speech. Like everything was right again, like a parent comforting their kid in the middle of the night after a nightmare . It’s a good feeling knowing Donald is still looking out for us. He is and will always be Father Trump

• Love 1
  • Laughing 2
3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

A calmness came over when listening to his speech. Like everything was right again, like a parent comforting their kid in the middle of the night after a nightmare . It’s a good feeling knowing Donald is still looking out for us. He is and will always be Father Trump

Father really blew it, but that's OK, because now we have Grandpa to right the ship.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, Chaz McNulty said:

If this gets repeated enough times, does it make it true?  And when he says 'expert', who is he referring to?

Did you bother to read Clarence Thomas's dissent? 

Liptak, Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises, N. Y. Times, Oct. 6, 2012.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/us/politics/as-more-vote-by-mail-faulty-ballots-could-impact-elections.html

On 2/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, tonydead said:

Mr Trump is expected to take to the stage at around 3:40pm (EST) on Sunday, where he is rumoured to announce plans to run for president in 2024.

🇺🇸:thumbup:🇺🇸

Going to be glorious watching him lose again.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:18 PM, knowledge dropper said:

Grandpa doesn’t even know where he is. How can you expect him to navigate a ship?

It’s truly crazy, he struggles to complete a few sentences that make sense. 

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

It’s truly crazy, he struggles to complete a few sentences that make sense. 

Guys Tim is getting tired of you saying Biden is old and foggy.   Please don't provoke him.

• Laughing 1

Fox News complains about cancel culture, you guys complain about cancel culture. They talk about Biden’s mental acumen and you guys pivot to that the same day. It’s really amazing for a bunch of guys who “think for themselves.” I’m sure it’s just coincidence.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Just now, Snorkelson said:

Fox News complains about cancel culture, you guys complain about cancel culture. They talk about Biden’s mental acumen and you guys pivot to that the same day. It’s really amazing for a bunch of guys who “think for themselves.” I’m sure it’s just coincidence.

I'm not a Trump supporter and I lead the cancel culture thread in posts. Cancel culture has been going on since I was on campus in the nineties and really started on campus in the eighties. I don't watch Fox News, either. There are some of us that have deep reservations about the left and its stifling of speech and expression, and that extends to historical works of art and texts.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

I hate to break it to you with your blind worship of anything (D) and not Trump but there are lot more than Fox talking about it. Sorry you are so sensitive to it. 

1 hour ago, quick-hands said:

Guys Tim is getting tired of you saying Biden is old and foggy.   Please don't provoke him.

I’m fine with it. I just don’t think it’s going to win a lot of votes these days, that’s all. Not a very compelling argument if you actually spend time watching Grandpa. He’s pretty sharp. 

• Laughing 1
3 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Each of those could be daily topics.

Patton Oswald twitter

Guys, I’m at the DuPont Circle Pinkberry for the #TrumpInauguration. I’m here with four Proud Boys, their moms and Scott Baio. Did we get the address wrong? Help me out, this Minuteman costume is super-itchy.

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Patton Oswald twitter

Guys, I’m at the DuPont Circle Pinkberry for the #TrumpInauguration. I’m here with four Proud Boys, their moms and Scott Baio. Did we get the address wrong? Help me out, this Minuteman costume is super-itchy.

Wrong thread

14 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

I'm not sure that Biden's mental capacity is something that Trump supporters should be crowing about.  Trump lost to the guy.

It’s a political meme that has been a huge failure. Grandpa is sharp as a knife and far more awake and alert than his predecessor. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Wrong thread

They are desperate for attention, the behavior of the opposition this time around is unfortunately for them much better behaved. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Patton Oswald twitter

I don’t get it. Did he want something to happen ?Was he disappointed all the fear mongering was false? Very odd case of PTDS

2 hours ago, timschochet said:

It’s a political meme that has been a huge failure. Grandpa is sharp as a knife and far more awake and alert than his predecessor. 

:lmao:

sharp as a knife , c’mon man 

Just now, HellToupee said:

I don’t get it. Did he want something to happen ?Was he disappointed all the fear mongering was false? Very odd case of PTDS

A lot of disappointment in the PSF today.  I think a couple went to IR with thumb damage from refreshing Twitter so much yesterday.  Odd place. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, timschochet said:

You might be right.  But until he actually  starts answering  questions.   I'm not gonna believe it.    Heck I'll even do a timschochet  I was wrong about....... thread.

1 hour ago, quick-hands said:

You might be right.  But until he actually  starts answering  questions.   I'm not gonna believe it.    Heck I'll even do a timschochet  I was wrong about....... thread.

or I stand by what I said----------thread.

• Like 2