What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

No, not enough for me to get triggered, find a pro-Trump forum/thread and go fishing.
Is it sad in a non-triggering way?  Honestly, I’m not sure what you mean by triggered, but it was more of a observation than anything, and one quite frankly that I thought all of us could agree on. I’m thinking that still may be the case. 

Man they are struggling, still obsessing over him?
Interesting that comments about a video of the former president are labeled as fishing, while personal digs are not. I truly and honestly believe that most everyone would agree that this video of Trump airing his personal grievances during a wedding toast is really sort of sad.

In any event, we’re not all the same person. Since Inauguration Day, I pretty rarely posted anything about Trump. Maybe a handful of posts at most, if that. Hardly obsessed or struggling, and frankly concerned about a number of issues with the current administration. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s what simple logic would tell you but that doesn’t always play well here. 
Oh I imagine they were super excited to have Trump there and giving a toast. It was the substance of his wedding toast (airing personal grievances) that was sad, not the reaction to it or whether or not the toast was welcome (I’m sure it was). I’m sure we can all agree that this was an incredibly self-absorbed wedding toast. 

Oh I imagine they were super excited to have Trump there and giving a toast. It was the substance of his wedding toast (airing personal grievances) that was sad, not the reaction to it or whether or not the toast was welcome (I’m sure it was). I’m sure we can all agree that this was an incredibly self-absorbed wedding toast. 
Self absorbed? Trump? 

bigbottom said:
I think we can all agree Trump consumes you guys way too much still. What a non story to complain about. 

I think we can all agree Trump consumes you guys way too much still. What a non story to complain about. 
Again, just because others post about him all the time doesn’t mean I do. We’re not all the same person. As for the video, it was an observation, not a complaint. But yes, I agree with you that this is indeed a total non-story.  You are spot on there. 

Again, just because others post about him all the time doesn’t mean I do. We’re not all the same person. As for the video, it was an observation, not a complaint. But yes, I agree with you that this is indeed a total non-story.  You are spot on there. 
Yet here you are.  :lmao:

This comedy writes itself. 

I truly and honestly believe that most everyone would agree that this video of Trump airing his personal grievances during a wedding toast is really sort of sad.
I don't think it's sad, for the same reason I don't think it's sad when a clown "accidentally" steps on a rake at a children's birthday party.

It pleases the crowd. It's why he was invited.

What is the purer expression of the Trump brand:

a) pardoning the guy who ripped off your supporters?

b) telling your supporters to boycott coke and then getting busted hiding one behind his phone 3 days later in a photo with Stephen Miller?

Edit: never mind.  Was just in the Trump is so smart thread.  Ripping off his own supporters directly is the clearest expression.  

Users who are viewing this thread