Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

7 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Spit the hooks out Sho. Damn man you do not have to reply to EVERY. SINGLE. post.   

Everyone needs a sense of purpose and belonging.  Some people are philanthropists, some people turn to family and friends, some people have religion, some people have real jobs. 

4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Everyone needs a sense of purpose and belonging.  Some people are philanthropists, some people turn to family and friends, some people have religion, some people have real jobs. 

Some people keep track of how other people post on message boards and make snarky comments like this one Im replying to.

4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Some people keep track of how other people post on message boards and make snarky comments like this one Im replying to.

There isn't any keeping track of.  Its like when someone farts and stinks up the room, you can't not notice.  

I had 30 seconds to waste before I figuratively punch the clock and head home.  Continue flatulating, you're doing a great job! 

• Laughing 1

Instead of blaming Trump for the hordes of humanity crossing our borders in BIDEN shirts, this “bipartisan” administration should seriously consider appointing Trump as Immigration Czar. He’s been the only politician able to control this in almost 40 years. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/04/hubris-white-house-press-secretary-jen-psaki-says-president-trump-started-the-border-crisis-joe-biden-trying-to-clean-it-up/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonydead said:

Some people spend their time urging everyone not to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Just now, GoBirds said:

Typical Liberal behavior, supporting free speech....as long as it’s what Zuck wants to hear. SAD. 

Facebook is under no obligation to protect free speech. And anyhow, the guy incited an insurrection. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

5 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Typical Liberal behavior, supporting free speech....as long as it’s what Zuck wants to hear. SAD. 

Free market. It's his company. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

11 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Oversight board allows Facebook to suspend Trump for another 6 months: 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/tech/donald-trump-facebook-account/index.html

Thats not exactly what happened here.

Facebook has 6 months to decided on either a finite suspension, or account deletion.  Nothing about allowing a 6 month suspension.

47 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Thats not exactly what happened here.

Facebook has 6 months to decided on either a finite suspension, or account deletion.  Nothing about allowing a 6 month suspension.

Tim spinning something?  There's a shock

1 hour ago, Rubiobot said:

Free market. It's his company. 

I love it, shows how weak he is. So many scared of cancel culture. Must cave to his unhinged base. Sad, weak. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

The more the left, extremists, wokeists, etc. do to silence Father Trump the more motivated we become to seek his counsel.  

:lmao:

Did you set up recurring retainers?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Zuckerberg is worth 117 Billion. Trump 2.4 Billion (allegedly).  Man, I didn't know the cavern was THAT massive.  

Plus, I thought all Trump fans were leaving Facebook for good.  So why does Donald's presence there matter at all to you?  Strange.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, GoBirds said:

I love it, shows how weak he is. So many scared of cancel culture. Must cave to his unhinged base. Sad, weak. 

I would be curious to see what many righties here response was to The Dixie Chicks being cancelled back in the day

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, the moops said:

I would be curious to see what many righties here response was to The Dixie Chicks being cancelled back in the day

On 4/5/2021 at 1:16 PM, Insein said:

Dixie Chicks insulted their core audience. They started with a simple political statement and could have left it at that. People attacked them for hating on the president but it was both within their rights. It's when they doubled down to insult their fans by calling them rednecks and saying they were looking for a more progressive, smarter crowd that it was over for them. That's certainly their right to do so but it was a very bad business decision. They still made some money from the people that agreed with them but I wouldn't call that a cancelling so much as career mismanagement. 

As per usual - it would justified.  It's OK to cancel someone you don't like, but not ok for anyone else to cancel someone you do like.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

As per usual - it would justified.  It's OK to cancel someone you don't like, but not ok for anyone else to cancel someone you do like.

Dixie chicks insulted the people that paid money to see them and then they stopped paying to see them. Cancel culture is targeted efforts to ruin someone who otherwise would not watch, listen to or pay money for said person. 

Edited by Insein

4 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Zuck didn’t want to be associated with this riff raff any longer. 

Don can return the favor and not allow him on his new blog. 

34 minutes ago, Insein said:

Dixie chicks insulted the people that paid money to see them and then they stopped paying to see them. Cancel culture is targeted efforts to ruin someone who otherwise would not watch, listen to or pay money for said person. 

Nope.

4 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Sounds like GOP and Trump.

• Like 6
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Insein said:
5 hours ago, Dickies said:

Nope.

Yep

America in a nutshell.

• Laughing 1

7 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Zuckerberg is worth 117 Billion. Trump 2.4 Billion (allegedly).  Man, I didn't know the cavern was THAT massive.  

Plus, I thought all Trump fans were leaving Facebook for good.  So why does Donald's presence there matter at all to you?  Strange.

What are you worth compared to Trump? :popcorn:

6 hours ago, The General said:

Zuck didn’t want to be associated with this riff raff any longer. 

Don can return the favor and not allow him on his new blog. 

Man this imaginary world you have here is great to watch, good stuff. :crazy:

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Insein said:

🙄

Yes.  That's exactly what happened.  It had nothing to do with them saying they were ashamed of President Bush at a London concert.  

They may have called some of the folks protesting their concerts rednecks, but they were already being cancelled on many radio stations at that point.

Has there been a bigger case of cancel culture?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

27 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

🙄

Yes.  That's exactly what happened.  It had nothing to do with them saying they were ashamed of President Bush at a London concert.  

They may have called some of the folks protesting their concerts rednecks, but they were already being cancelled on many radio stations at that point.

Has there been a bigger case of cancel culture?

I always assumed it was because their music sucked

26 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

People who still support Trump would buy tickets for the Titanic.

I'm talking after it hit the iceberg and everyone else was scrambling for lifeboats. 

BUY TICKETS NOW OR THE FAKE ICEBERG WILL WIN!  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, bigbottom said:

13 Grammys. 

Funny thing about the Grammys....

Democrat politicians who have won Grammys include:

• Michelle Obama
  • Barack Obama (twice)
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton (twice)
  • Jimmy Carter (thrice)

Democrat leaders who have been nominated but not won

• Bernie Sanders
  • Jesse Jackson
  • Al Franken

Republican leaders and the Grammys.....:tumbleweed:

As meaningless and as biased as the Oscars and the Nobel Peace Prize has become..

Edited by Opie
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Opie said:

• Michelle Obama
  • Barack Obama (twice)
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton (twice)
  • Jimmy Carter (thrice)

• Bernie Sanders
  • Jesse Jackson
  • Al Franken

As meaningless and as biased as the Oscars and the Nobel Peace Prize has become..

8 Academy of Country Music Awards

10 Country Music Association Awards

And 32 nominations between the two

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

8 Academy of Country Music Awards

10 Country Music Association Awards

And 32 nominations between the two

Lots of Republican politicians recording country music these days?

Edited by Opie

1 minute ago, Opie said:

Lots of Republican politicians recording country music these days?

I’m guessing neither Democrat nor Republican politicians are recording country music these days. Which is why the 18 Country Music Awards aren’t subject to your odd criticism regarding the Grammys. I am simply citing their critical acclaim across a broad category of industry awards in response to the suggestion that their music sucks. Couple the widespread critical claim with 33 million records sold and I think the case is quite strong that their music does not suck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Opie said:

• Michelle Obama
  • Barack Obama (twice)
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton (twice)
  • Jimmy Carter (thrice)

• Bernie Sanders
  • Jesse Jackson
  • Al Franken

Did Michelle win for this?

https://youtu.be/QiezoiBqzY0