Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

I’m guessing neither Democrat nor Republican politicians are recording country music these days. Which is why the 18 Country Music Awards aren’t subject to your odd criticism regarding the Grammys. I am simply citing their critical acclaim across a broad category of industry awards in response to the suggestion that their music sucks. Couple the widespread critical claim with 33 million records sold and I think the case is quite strong that their music does not suck. 

Has NOTHING to do with Democrat politicians winning Grammys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Opie said:

Has NOTHING to do with Democrat politicians winning Grammys

And your initial reply has nothing to do with my point about the Dixie Chicks’ critical acclaim in response to the suggestion that their music sucks.  (It’s worth noting that many of their Grammys came before the political controversy regarding their statements about President Bush).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

I’m guessing neither Democrat nor Republican politicians are recording country music these days. Which is why the 18 Country Music Awards aren’t subject to your odd criticism regarding the Grammys. I am simply citing their critical acclaim across a broad category of industry awards in response to the suggestion that their music sucks. Couple the widespread critical claim with 33 million records sold and I think the case is quite strong that their music does not suck. 

And that country music radio wasn't pulling their stuff because the music sucked or people didn't like the music on its own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

People who still support Trump would buy tickets for the Titanic.

I'm talking after it hit the iceberg and everyone else was scrambling for lifeboats. 

Trump just received the 2nd most votes in rhe history of presidential elections

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gilroy34 said:
14 hours ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

People WHO STILL support Trump would buy tickets for the Titanic.

I'm talking after it hit the iceberg and everyone else was scrambling for lifeboats. 

Trump just received the 2nd most votes in rhe history of presidential elections

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

There's plenty of room on that door for you. Don't let Rose tell you any different. 

Unfortunately we are stuck with him for the next 3 1/2 years.  Hopefully America will wake up and smell the coffee by next election.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gilroy34 said:

Well I assume most folks who voted for Trump still support him, I do.  He is a far better choice than our sorry President Biden.

I do admire that Trump supporters still back him.  Loyalty is a diminished virtue so I think it's cool that his base remains steadfast with their backing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

Jebus.  :lmao:

Do I to have to explain how betting odds work again?

You mean like the first time when you just about guaranteed he’d win again? 
I get things wrong some of the time, but it’s better than getting things wrong all of the time. I’d hate to be you, dude. 
 

And don’t forget to count this post, creepy! 

Edited by timschochet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2021 at 6:35 AM, timschochet said:

Some people spend their time urging everyone not to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. 

 

14 minutes ago, timschochet said:

You mean like the first time when you just about guaranteed he’d win again? 

 

Link to either one of these bogus claims to prove you arent full of crap. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, timschochet said:

You mean like the first time when you just about guaranteed he’d win again? 
I get things wrong some of the time, but it’s better than getting things wrong all of the time. I’d hate to be you, dude. 
 

And don’t forget to count this post, creepy! 

you could probably be better than this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Congratulations to the great Patriots of Windham, New Hampshire for their incredible fight to seek out the truth on the massive Election Fraud which took place in New Hampshire and the 2020 Presidential Election. The spirit for transparency and justice is being displayed all over the Country by media outlets which do not represent Fake News. People are watching in droves as these Patriots work tirelessly to reveal the real facts of the most tainted and corrupt Election in American history. Congratulations Windham—look forward to seeing the results" -From the desk of DJT

Any MAGA folks care to translate this latest secret message from Donald?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, The General said:

"Congratulations to the great Patriots of Windham, New Hampshire for their incredible fight to seek out the truth on the massive Election Fraud which took place in New Hampshire and the 2020 Presidential Election. The spirit for transparency and justice is being displayed all over the Country by media outlets which do not represent Fake News. People are watching in droves as these Patriots work tirelessly to reveal the real facts of the most tainted and corrupt Election in American history. Congratulations Windham—look forward to seeing the results" -From the desk of DJT

Any MAGA folks care to translate this latest secret message from Donald?

And people here want to say joe has dementia......

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Were we really arguing about The Chicks (no more Dixie, thank you, they themselves cancelled that) and the Grammy Awards in the Trump thread? Crap, I forgot how how crazy the thought of Trump as political player sounded for a minute until GM reminded me about betting odds and The General reminded me with some quotes from DJT's desk.

If Biden doesn't stop steering the financial Titanic we've got going straight into the huge, easy-to-spot glacier we're headed into, we may just see another Trump run.

I sincerely hope Biden's smarter than statehood, which I keep hearing some connected noises about, and that he decides not to spend the 6 trillion figure I see being tossed around, or people may decide they've had enough of it and vote for Trump again, which would be another disaster.

Edited by rockaction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Were we really arguing about The Chicks (no more Dixie, thank you, they themselves cancelled that) and the Grammy Awards in the Trump thread? Crap, I forgot how how crazy the thought of Trump as political player sounded for a minute until GM reminded me about betting odds and The General reminded me with some quotes from DJT's desk.

If Biden doesn't stop steering the financial Titanic we've got going straight into the huge, easy-to-spot glacier we're headed into, we may just see another Trump run.

I sincerely hope Biden's smarter than statehood, which I keep hearing some connected noises about, and that he decides not to spend the 6 trillion figure I see being tossed around, or people may decide they've had enough of it and vote for Trump again, which would be another disaster.

It won’t be Don again.That well Is poisoned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kodycutter said:

you could probably be better than this.

You’re right: @tonydeadthat was rude of me; I apologize. You’re actually right part of the time (not very often lol) but I try to give you credit when you are. You’re a very smart poster when you’re not trolling and I enjoy reading you...sometimes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Opie said:

Not really
.... a just a bigger disappointment for Trump haters.

He's out of office. I doubt most even knew that was an ongoing investigation. I would generally think it not wise to bring attention again to the fact that he paid $130k to silence a porn star.

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

He's out of office. I doubt most even knew that was an ongoing investigation. I would generally think it not wise to bring attention again to the fact that he paid $130k to silence a porn star.

Sure...he's out of office...are you really gong to claim that he's not living, rent free, in the minds of Democrats and the haters?

I mean...just count the # of posts in this thread alone, made by Trump haters since he left office.
...and this is only a single thread, in a single forum, on a single web site!

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Opie said:

Well...THIS was a fun and wasted ride...one among many.

Republicans don't want to hold him accountable.

The six-member commission's vote -- which was taken last month, but the results of which were first made public Thursday -- was 2-2. Broussard and Weintraub voted yes, Independent Steven Walther did not vote, and Republican Allen Dickerson recused himself.

 

Republicans James "Trey" Trainor and Sean Cooksey voted no, arguing that the federal government had already punished Cohen and the agency has other issues to pursue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, kodycutter said:

you could probably be better than this.

No, he's not.  He's got years of this kind of behavior and trolling other posters.  It will get thrown back in his face and make him look foolish and then he'll play the victim card up big time.  Rinse and repeat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Opie said:

Sure...he's out of office...are you really gong to claim that he's not living, rent free, in the minds of Democrats and the haters?

I mean...just count the # of posts in this thread alone, made by Trump haters since he left office.
...and this is only a single thread, in a single forum, on a single web site!

They did get their 2830 page Trump bashing thread closed after a similar thread for Biden was created and closed in 16 days.  All that snark, trolling, hate and negativity has to go somewhere.  Unfortunately, it comes to this thread.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Amused to Death said:

Republicans don't want to hold him accountable.

The six-member commission's vote -- which was taken last month, but the results of which were first made public Thursday -- was 2-2. Broussard and Weintraub voted yes, Independent Steven Walther did not vote, and Republican Allen Dickerson recused himself.

 

Republicans James "Trey" Trainor and Sean Cooksey voted no, arguing that the federal government had already punished Cohen and the agency has other issues to pursue.

Doesn't seem like a very compelling reason to dismiss the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Opie said:

Sure...he's out of office...are you really gong to claim that he's not living, rent free, in the minds of Democrats and the haters?

I mean...just count the # of posts in this thread alone, made by Trump haters since he left office.
...and this is only a single thread, in a single forum, on a single web site!

When I think of the mess of a president he was, my first thought isn’t him - it’s about the gullible that put him in power once.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Opie said:

Sure...he's out of office...are you really gong to claim that he's not living, rent free, in the minds of Democrats and the haters?

I mean...just count the # of posts in this thread alone, made by Trump haters since he left office.
...and this is only a single thread, in a single forum, on a single web site!

Until the GOP either separates itself from Don or he goes away he will remain a very noteworthy figure in politics (and be an anchor for the party on the national scene). Neither of these things seem to be happening. 

He’s back to daily ranting about the stolen election with lies and misinformation on his blog. 

GOP appears to be aligning with him on this. A shame. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

When I think of the mess of a president he was, my first thought isn’t him - it’s about the gullible that put him in power once.

tbh my first thought was why would they put up hillary clinton.   just a poor choice.   but that's in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, General Malaise said:

I mean.....he is +550 to win it all again right now.  Joe +450.  Kamala +400.  There's a ton of support still out there for him.  Guy's made of teflon and there's not one Republican eager to take his crown it seems.  

This must be the depressive version of the manic post you made yesterday.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:58 PM, General Malaise said:

Vegas odds agree with you.....a return of Trump is highly likely at the betting windows. 

You're missing the fact that Biden already said he intends to run again.  If Trump announced his candidacy tomorrow he would instantly be the favorite.  We won't know the real Dem nominee until we see if Biden can still walk and talk in 2024. The fact Kamala is ahead of him even though he intends to run again is hilarious. 

Edited by tonydead
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, General Malaise said:

I mean.....he is +550 to win it all again right now.  Joe +450.  Kamala +400.  There's a ton of support still out there for him.  Guy's made of teflon and there's not one Republican eager to take his crown it seems.  

Trump ain’t running again

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...