What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

And the insurrection looked like a regular tourist day 
What does that have to do with the U.N.?    Most of those countries would consider the jan 6 insurrection a joke as well.    So i guess i see your point.   

They would be like "you call that an insurrection?    Lol, thats  not an insurrection.    Lol. "

What does that have to do with the U.N.?    Most of those countries would consider the jan 6 insurrection a joke as well.    So i guess i see your point.   

They would be like "you call that an insurrection?    Lol, thats  not an insurrection.    Lol. "
INSURRECTION!!!

No guns confiscated and they wandered off after a few hours. 

If the UN saw your post they would laugh even harder

I would like to ask the GOP folks in this thread how mainstream the "Stop the steal" work in AZ is.  Is there a feeling in the GOP this has legs?

The reason I ask this questions is I came across an article today on it in my mainstream news feed.  I was surprised to see it so Im genuinely curious how significant it is.

🕊️

I would like to ask the GOP folks in this thread how mainstream the "Stop the steal" work in AZ is.  Is there a feeling in the GOP this has legs?

The reason I ask this questions is I came across an article today on it in my mainstream news feed.  I was surprised to see it so Im genuinely curious how significant it is.

🕊️
I am cautiously optimistic that this process will bear fruit.  Unfortunately, it appears Dominion is obstructing the process.  If there is proven evidence of fraud in this Audit, then they need to expand the Audit and hopefully we see some dominos fall. 

It’s all about ensuring the integrity of our elections past and future.  Many Americans have lost confidence in the integrity of our election. Audits of this nature will help restore integrity in the minds of many.  

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
I am cautiously optimistic that this process will bear fruit.  Unfortunately, it appears Dominion is obstructing the process.  If there is proven evidence of fraud in this Audit, then they need to expand the Audit and hopefully we see some dominos fall. 

It’s all about ensuring the integrity of our elections past and future.  Many Americans have lost confidence in the integrity of our election. Audits of this nature will help restore integrity in the minds of many.  
The only Americans that lost confidence were the people that believed the Big Lie.  The fact that you have a company (Cyber Ninjas) with no experience in election audits and who's CEO has a history of posting unsubstantiated claims of election fraud online, makes this seem like a sham.  If they were going to do this, they should have tried to find a more legit company, because no one is going to believe negative results (outside of the Americans that believed in the Big Lie to begin with).

The only Americans that lost confidence were the people that believed the Big Lie.  The fact that you have a company (Cyber Ninjas) with no experience in election audits and who's CEO has a history of posting unsubstantiated claims of election fraud online, makes this seem like a sham.  If they were going to do this, they should have tried to find a more legit company, because no one is going to believe negative results (outside of the Americans that believed in the Big Lie to begin with).
The whole process is a joke.  If they were actually serious about this it would be transparent and done with some sort of competency

This simply isn’t true.  There was a FOUR MILLION over vote nationwide when compared to the census expectations.  It’s hard to find a company that is willing to stick their necks out due to the well oiled cancel culture woke brigade that screams en masse when someone even dares to investigate.  

This simply isn’t true.  There was a FOUR MILLION over vote nationwide when compared to the census expectations.  It’s hard to find a company that is willing to stick their necks out due to the well oiled cancel culture woke brigade that screams en masse when someone even dares to investigate.  
The other issue is that it will never be enough.  Do you believe if this company does not find any miscounts or voter fraud that suddenly Trump will say that the election was fair and properly counted?  He will continue with the Big Lie and so will his followers.

This is getting silly.

The other issue is that it will never be enough.  Do you believe if this company does not find any miscounts or voter fraud that suddenly Trump will say that the election was fair and properly counted?  He will continue with the Big Lie and so will his followers.

This is getting silly.
Time will tell.  If the company finds credible evidence of a tainted election then it goes way beyond what Trump may or not be saying. 

This is what simply isn't true and was debunked.  "census expectations" is not even a real term, and the supposed "overvote" count was based on 2016 numbers, but thanks for playing!

What?

Link

Election audit in small New Hampshire town could have implications for 2020 results statewide

In tiny Windham, a November hand recount in a state legislative race revealed vote count discrepancies up and down the ballot — all benefiting Democrats.

An audit team sent to conduct a forensic examination of the 2020 election results in Windham, N.H. started the process off well enough on Tuesday. But by Wednesday, they hit a major snag: The live stream cameras that had been broadcasting the audit room around the clock went offline for close to 90 minutes, potentially obscuring any problematic intervention. 

The team decided Thursday morning to reinspect the ballot machines on camera in an attempt to maintain observers' faith in their process. They needed to determine whether the machines had been tampered with over night when the cameras mysteriously went down.

With the country focused on the election audit in Maricopa County, Ariz. and early headlines about election night troubles centered on cities in Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan, it comes as a small surprise that the idyllic New England town of Windham — where Republicans ultimately won each of the races now being inspected — also now finds itself under scrutiny for possible election night machine malfunctions and numbers that just don't add up.

While the audit is focused solely on tiny Windham (estimated population: 14,853),  the results could have statewide repercussions, as the AccuVote machines used in the town are the only vote-counting machines approved for use in New Hampshire.

The goal of the audit is to review the 2020 election results in hopes of finding an explanation for significant discrepancies uncovered during a hand recount conducted in mid-November at the request of one of the Democratic candidates for the New Hampshire House of Representatives. 

According to the election night tally, Democratic candidate Kristi St. Laurent fell short of winning her seat by just 24 votes. But, after a hand recount conducted by the secretary of state on Nov. 12, St. Laurent's deficit widened significantly from 24 votes (.005%) to 420 votes (9.6%). The results of the race were unchanged, but the recount showed that each Republican on the slate had been shorted about 300 votes, and votes for St. Laurent had been overcounted by 99 votes............

They have 6 cameras live streaming the audit.  Its’s transparent.  Why is Dominion stonewalling? What are they hiding?
So a company with zero experience in elections, zero audits in their experience is conducing a closed-door audit with webcams showing things from a distance run by a company and funded by the past guy's biggest supporters, while not letting in anyone independent or non-partisan to oversee what they are doing....I just want to get you on record that this is what you consider transparent.

until the next group takes it up.  It's like rock paper scissors.  You lose the first 2, then it is 3/5. ok 5/7, ok 7/9 until you finally dig out of the hole.
It's beyond silliness at this point.  I can't believe that anyone convince them that this nonsense is warranted or valuable.  People have gone off the deep end.  

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Desk of DJT:

Donald J. Trump

7:11pm May 16, 2021

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-q7wsgfnztk/

I have seen multiple headlines now with horrible news!

"Self-described billionaire Donald Trump wasted no time claiming Presidential Pardon, says report"

I mean when will this man stop destroying our country.  Why does he continue to do these horrible things?  Why?

Ana Cabrera @AnaCabrera

NEW: NY AG’s office tells CNN — “We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA.”

Seems ominous... but, at the same time, also seems like something the NY AG's office should have kept to themselves unless/until they are ready to actually indict someone or the Organization itself.  It seems a bit unsavory to announce an "investigation" that might not lead to actual charges.

Thoughts on the DePerno lawsuit regarding Antrim County?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mdeperno/status/1391741822804930560
Court dismissed case.

A Michigan judge on Tuesday rejected an effort to force a new audit of the 2020 election results in a county that has been central to false claims promoted by former president Donald Trump and his supporters that the election was stolen.

Michigan Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer dismissed a case brought by a voter in rural Antrim County who had argued that “material fraud or error” had taken place in the election and that he was entitled to a new audit of the results under state law.

Ana Cabrera @AnaCabrera

NEW: NY AG’s office tells CNN — “We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA.”

Seems ominous... but, at the same time, also seems like something the NY AG's office should have kept to themselves unless/until they are ready to actually indict someone or the Organization itself.  It seems a bit unsavory to announce an "investigation" that might not lead to actual charges.
His judgment cometh and right soon

Users who are viewing this thread