Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

On US soil?

Link to our infrastructure being shut down and creation of fuel shortages and states having to declare emergency?
 

Probably more rockets in one night than 4 years.  Bottle rockets don’t count.  

On US soil yes. 

And that’s not what you said with your initial post. Feel free to correct your initial post with what you really meant to say. 

In 2019, the first ever hack attack against the US power grid occurred (supporting Utah, Wyoming and California). Thankfully it wasn’t successful but it was the first of its kind. 

As for Israel, over 450 rockets were fired into Israel over a 48 hour period in 2019 (which if I’m not mistaken was during Trumps presidency). 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  Nobody fears Biden.  He’s global joke.  His first priority was transgenders in military, rainbow flags in embassies, woke training for military  and witch hunting alleged white supremacy in military.  

Of course we are going to be tested.  

Very :goodposting:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The pipeline was just a test for Joe.  Someone needs to wake him up from his nappy time or there will be more attacks coming.  

Quote

"I'm going to have a conversation, I'm going to be meeting with President Putin," Biden said. "And, so far, there is no evidence based on, from our intelligence people, that Russia is involved, although there is evidence that the actor's ransomware is in Russia. They have some responsibility to deal with this."

:lmao:  Weak Sauce Joe has'em shaking in their valenki.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Witz said:

On US soil yes. 

And that’s not what you said with your initial post. Feel free to correct your initial post with what you really meant to say. 

In 2019, the first ever hack attack against the US power grid occurred (supporting Utah, Wyoming and California). Thankfully it wasn’t successful but it was the first of its kind. 

As for Israel, over 450 rockets were fired into Israel over a 48 hour period in 2019 (which if I’m not mistaken was during Trumps presidency). 

 

 

 

 

Feel free to read the post.  No edits necessary 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Feel free to read the post.  No edits necessary 


 

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  

Ignorance really is bliss.

Enjoy!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Witz said:
50 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Feel free to read the post.  No edits necessary 


 

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  

Ignorance really is bliss.

Enjoy!

Was Biden responsible for Solarwinds?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JAA said:

Was Biden responsible for Solarwinds?

I am pretty sure that solar winds are from the sun, and the only country to send a man to the sun has been North Korea, so I am going with  - no.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  Nobody fears Biden.  He’s global joke.  His first priority was transgenders in military, rainbow flags in embassies, woke training for military  and witch hunting alleged white supremacy in military.  

Of course we are going to be tested.  

I know nothing about sonic attacks on American soil.   Do you have a link or something?  I don't watch TV news and haven't read anything about this.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, -fish- said:

I know nothing about sonic attacks on American soil.   Do you have a link or something?  I don't watch TV news and haven't read anything about this.   

 

4 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Donald nails it here
 

Donald J. Trump

3:09pm May 12, 2021

I see that everybody is comparing Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter. It would seem to me that is very unfair to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy mishandled crisis after crisis, but Biden has CREATED crisis after crisis. First there was the Biden Border Crisis (that he refuses to call a Crisis), then the Biden Economic Crisis, then the Biden Israel Crisis, and now the Biden Gas Crisis. Joe Biden has had the worst start of any president in United States history, and someday, they will compare future disasters to the Biden Administration—but no, Jimmy was better!
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And again here

 

Donald J. Trump

3:46pm May 12, 2021

If there were long and horrible gas lines like this under President Trump, the Fake News would make it a national outrage! Did Joe Biden put Hunter in charge of our energy , with all of his Burisma experience :lmao: ? Even Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm is lost!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald nails it here
 

Donald J. Trump

3:09pm May 12, 2021

I see that everybody is comparing Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter. It would seem to me that is very unfair to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy mishandled crisis after crisis, but Biden has CREATED crisis after crisis. First there was the Biden Border Crisis (that he refuses to call a Crisis), then the Biden Economic Crisis, then the Biden Israel Crisis, and now the Biden Gas Crisis. Joe Biden has had the worst start of any president in United States history, and someday, they will compare future disasters to the Biden Administration—but no, Jimmy was better!
 

 

TRUTH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump

4:46pm May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney says I'm telling the big lie. Has there ever been a better or bigger liar than me?

Please send your donations to: The Rubes of Donald J. Trump (we prefer bitcoin).

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

And again here

 

Donald J. Trump

3:46pm May 12, 2021

If there were long and horrible gas lines like this under President Trump, the Fake News would make it a national outrage! Did Joe Biden put Hunter in charge of our energy , with all of his Burisma experience :lmao: ? Even Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm is lost!

Strange there are no lines for gas where I live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

Donald J. Trump

4:46pm May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney says I'm telling the big lie. Has there ever been a better or bigger liar than me?

Please send your donations to: The Rubes of Donald J. Trump (we prefer bitcoin).

Please refrain from posting  blatantly false information in here

Thanks for your cooperation 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From Donald’s desk

Donald J. Trump

5:32pm May 12, 2021

A guy named Miles Taylor, who I have no idea who he is, don’t remember ever meeting him or having a conversation with, gets more publicity pretending he was in the inner circle of our Administration when he was definitely not. Some people refer to him as “absolutely nothing.” I hear he is on CNN and MSDNC all the time, but he had nothing to do with any of my decisions, and I wouldn’t even know what he looks like. He is the guy who fraudulently wrote a make-believe book and statement to the failing New York Times calling himself “Anonymous.” That’s right, he, a lowlife that I didn’t know, was Anonymous. Now he’s putting together a group of RINOs and Losers who are coming out to protest President Trump despite our creating the greatest economy ever, getting us out of endless wars, rebuilding our Great Military, reducing taxes and regulations by historic levels, creating Space Force, appointing almost 300 Judges, and much, much more! He is a phony who will probably be sued over his fake book and fake “Anonymous” editorial, which caused so much treasonous stir. Miles Taylor and his fellow RINO losers like Tom Ridge, Christine Todd Whitman, and Crazy Barbara Comstock voted for Biden, and now look what they have—a socialist regime with collapsing borders, massive tax and regulation hikes, unrest in the Middle East, and long gas lines. He is even giving us men setting new records playing women’s sports. What a disaster for our Country it has been!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

From Donald’s desk

Donald J. Trump

5:32pm May 12, 2021

A guy named Miles Taylor, who I have no idea who he is, don’t remember ever meeting him or having a conversation with, gets more publicity pretending he was in the inner circle of our Administration when he was definitely not. Some people refer to him as “absolutely nothing.” I hear he is on CNN and MSDNC all the time, but he had nothing to do with any of my decisions, and I wouldn’t even know what he looks like. He is the guy who fraudulently wrote a make-believe book and statement to the failing New York Times calling himself “Anonymous.” That’s right, he, a lowlife that I didn’t know, was Anonymous. Now he’s putting together a group of RINOs and Losers who are coming out to protest President Trump despite our creating the greatest economy ever, getting us out of endless wars, rebuilding our Great Military, reducing taxes and regulations by historic levels, creating Space Force, appointing almost 300 Judges, and much, much more! He is a phony who will probably be sued over his fake book and fake “Anonymous” editorial, which caused so much treasonous stir. Miles Taylor and his fellow RINO losers like Tom Ridge, Christine Todd Whitman, and Crazy Barbara Comstock voted for Biden, and now look what they have—a socialist regime with collapsing borders, massive tax and regulation hikes, unrest in the Middle East, and long gas lines. He is even giving us men setting new records playing women’s sports. What a disaster for our Country it has been!

George Papadopoulos?  Never met him.  Isn't he Rusty Griswold's Vegas alias? 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

Why? Because it might be true...

Blatant this, blatant that.....

Pretty sure purposely making false quotes of politicians is against the rules in the PSF even if you wish it was your new shtick.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Pretty sure purposely making false quotes of politicians is against the rules in the PSF even if you wish it was your new shtick.  

Who says it's false?

I see quoted above from Donald J. Trump with no links, no merit and no sense. Where did they come from?? I'm just adding on to you guys Donald quotes. Where do they come from?? LMFAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe Mammy said:

Who says it's false?

I see quoted above from Donald J. Trump with no links, no merit and no sense. Where did they come from?? I'm just adding on to you guys Donald quotes. Where do they come from?? LMFAO

Hey I dont report, but, it just doesnt seems like something to risk a suspension over. Especially because the shtick wasn't funny. At all.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Joe Mammy said:

Donald J. Trump

10:52pm May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney says I'm telling the big lie. Has there ever been a better or bigger liar than me?

Please send your donations to: The Rubes of Donald J. Trump (we prefer bitcoin).

Please don't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excellent analysis here by the Wall Street Journal of the plight the GOP now faces with Donald Trump, after the Cheney purge: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/in-donald-trumps-purgatory-11620859899

Essentially Trump’s antics puts Republicans in a no-win situation: they can’t win without his voters; they can’t win with Trump. The WSJ correctly points out that Republicans’ best bet for 2022 is to focus on Biden’s lingering problems (especially if inflation becomes a thing) but Donald Trump won’t allow this: he has to be the center of attention and he’s going to demand that the upcoming election be a litmus test on whether or not the last election was stolen from him. If Republicans lose seats, especially in the Senate, Trump won’t mind at all. Destroying McConnell is one of his goals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, timschochet said:

A Call for American Renewal: a new movement launched today by 150 notable conservatives, seeking a return to traditional conservatism away from Donald Trump: 

https://www.acallforamericanrenewal.com

If this movement is going to keep pushing milquetoast politicians that have no fire in their bellies, like Romney, it will be DOA. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:
5 hours ago, timschochet said:

A Call for American Renewal: a new movement launched today by 150 notable conservatives, seeking a return to traditional conservatism away from Donald Trump: 

https://www.acallforamericanrenewal.com

If this movement is going to keep pushing milquetoast politicians that have no fire in their bellies, like Romney, it will be DOA. 

The same Romney who ran against Obama.  That Romney who has no fire in their belly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

If this movement is going to keep pushing milquetoast politicians that have no fire in their bellies, like Romney, it will be DOA. 
 

 

Is this implying trump had the fire in his belly?  Maybe a Taco Bell burrito grande fire.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2021 at 10:08 AM, knowledge dropper said:

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  Nobody fears Biden.  He’s global joke.  His first priority was transgenders in military, rainbow flags in embassies, woke training for military  and witch hunting alleged white supremacy in military.  

Of course we are going to be tested.  

The worst intelligence hack in the history of the nation happened last year. They had carte blanche in our systems across multiple agencies and we didn't even know it till it was too late.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JAA said:

The same Romney who ran against Obama.  That Romney who has no fire in their belly?

He turtled like vintage Claude Lemiux. Zero fight . Probably low T. Sad.

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...