Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • knowledge dropper

    2652

  • timschochet

    1899

  • The General

    1734

  • SaintsInDome2006

    1688

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

26 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Thank you Donald for operation warp speed. You were doubted over this but you succeeded in saving the nation

His greatest achievement. Props where props are due. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Thank you Donald for operation warp speed. You were doubted over this but you succeeded in saving the nation

Agreed. The only thing Biden ever accomplished at warp speed was inflation. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Agreed. The only thing Biden ever accomplished at warp speed was inflation. 

This tweet from Catturd seems to have the finger on the pulse 

 

Catturd ™

@catturd2

Daily reminder ... Joe Biden is the laughingstock of the world.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This tweet from Catturd seems to have the finger on the pulse 

 

Catturd ™

@catturd2

Daily reminder ... Joe Biden is the laughingstock of the world.

 

 

I'll allow it

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This tweet from Catturd seems to have the finger on the pulse 

 

Catturd ™

@catturd2

Daily reminder ... Joe Biden is the laughingstock of the world.

 

 

Strange hill to die on considering who you support and how he’s viewed in the world.  But hey to each his own I guess.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

What I don't get in all this is Trump is nowhere to be seen. He isn't in front of the cameras making speeches on a daily basis.. I haven't seen him at all, but you wouldn't know that if you go to CNN.com. I mean everywhere on their front page is STILL about Trump or still talking about January 6th. 

I get the ratings for CNN and most MSM sites are waaaayyyy down since Trump left, but trying to portray him like he is some puppet master behind the scenes still controlling the day to day workings of the government screams of a ratings grab vs reality. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This tweet from Catturd seems to have the finger on the pulse 

 

Catturd ™

@catturd2

Daily reminder ... Joe Biden is the laughingstock of the world.

 

 

Trump was literally laughed at by the UN.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

What I don't get in all this is Trump is nowhere to be seen. He isn't in front of the cameras making speeches on a daily basis.. I haven't seen him at all, but you wouldn't know that if you go to CNN.com. I mean everywhere on their front page is STILL about Trump or still talking about January 6th. 

I get the ratings for CNN and most MSM sites are waaaayyyy down since Trump left, but trying to portray him like he is some puppet master behind the scenes still controlling the day to day workings of the government screams of a ratings grab vs reality. 

You're not reading his blog?  

 


Oh, right.  Nobody is. 

  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Strange hill to die on considering who you support and how he’s viewed in the world.  But hey to each his own I guess.  

I mean if Catturd doesn’t have his finger on the pulse of world politics then I’m not sure what we are all doing out here. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

What I don't get in all this is Trump is nowhere to be seen. He isn't in front of the cameras making speeches on a daily basis.. I haven't seen him at all, but you wouldn't know that if you go to CNN.com. I mean everywhere on their front page is STILL about Trump or still talking about January 6th. 

I get the ratings for CNN and most MSM sites are waaaayyyy down since Trump left, but trying to portray him like he is some puppet master behind the scenes still controlling the day to day workings of the government screams of a ratings grab vs reality. 

For what it’s worth, I just went to my CNN app and Trump’s name didn’t appear in a headline until the 31st article. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

What I don't get in all this is Trump is nowhere to be seen. He isn't in front of the cameras making speeches on a daily basis.. I haven't seen him at all, but you wouldn't know that if you go to CNN.com. I mean everywhere on their front page is STILL about Trump or still talking about January 6th. 

I get the ratings for CNN and most MSM sites are waaaayyyy down since Trump left, but trying to portray him like he is some puppet master behind the scenes still controlling the day to day workings of the government screams of a ratings grab vs reality. 

To be fair, Obama has been a fixture on Conservative media outlets for the ratings for years.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I mean if Catturd doesn’t have his finger on the pulse of world politics then I’m not sure what we are all doing out here. 

Catturd provides more answers to the nation’s problems than Jen Psaki on a daily basis.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Tweets and polls...Hilarious.

Yes...anyone taking a tweet from catturd serious is kind of hilarious IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GoBirds said:
22 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Thank you Donald for operation warp speed. You were doubted over this but you succeeded in saving the nation

Agreed. The only thing Biden ever accomplished at warp speed was inflation. 

Gotta give the funny post some props

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Trump was literally laughed at by the UN.  

The U.N.?    Who cares its run by the chinese.   What a joke.    Have you seen their human rights commission.

They laughed?   They are a joke.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Catturd provides more answers to the nation’s problems than Jen Psaki on a daily basis.  

I :wub: Catturd , in a nonsexual way

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, quick-hands said:

The U.N.?    Who cares its run by the chinese.   What a joke.    Have you seen their human rights commission.

They laughed?   They are a joke.

And the insurrection looked like a regular tourist day 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Dude said:

And the insurrection looked like a regular tourist day 

What does that have to do with the U.N.?    Most of those countries would consider the jan 6 insurrection a joke as well.    So i guess i see your point.   

They would be like "you call that an insurrection?    Lol, thats  not an insurrection.    Lol. "

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

What does that have to do with the U.N.?    Most of those countries would consider the jan 6 insurrection a joke as well.    So i guess i see your point.   

They would be like "you call that an insurrection?    Lol, thats  not an insurrection.    Lol. "

INSURRECTION!!!

No guns confiscated and they wandered off after a few hours. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

INSURRECTION!!!

No guns confiscated and they wandered off after a few hours. 

The had a GUILLOTINE!!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:
18 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

The NYPost reports that Trump will resume MAGA rallies starting next month.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/13/trump-to-restart-rallies-next-month-as-he-plays-coy-about-2024/

 

Eagerly Anticipated MAGA rallies.  

I see you, low water flush toilets!  Hope you enjoyed this nice little break my friends because #### is about to get real!!
 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I see you, low water flush toilets!  Hope you enjoyed this nice little break my friends because #### is about to get real!!
 

I am so tired of having to flush my toilet 15 times!!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bigbottom said:

I am so tired of having to flush my toilet 15 times!!!

Take this crap to the FFA or the 100s of h8ter threads here in the PSF

 

tia.

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbottom said:

I am so tired of having to flush my toilet 15 times!!!

 

56 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Take this crap to the FFA or the 100s of h8ter threads here in the PSF

I see what you did there.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, quick-hands said:

What does that have to do with the U.N.?    Most of those countries would consider the jan 6 insurrection a joke as well.    So i guess i see your point.   

They would be like "you call that an insurrection?    Lol, thats  not an insurrection.    Lol. "

If the UN saw your post they would laugh even harder

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to ask the GOP folks in this thread how mainstream the "Stop the steal" work in AZ is.  Is there a feeling in the GOP this has legs?

The reason I ask this questions is I came across an article today on it in my mainstream news feed.  I was surprised to see it so Im genuinely curious how significant it is.

🕊️

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JAA said:

I would like to ask the GOP folks in this thread how mainstream the "Stop the steal" work in AZ is.  Is there a feeling in the GOP this has legs?

The reason I ask this questions is I came across an article today on it in my mainstream news feed.  I was surprised to see it so Im genuinely curious how significant it is.

🕊️

I am cautiously optimistic that this process will bear fruit.  Unfortunately, it appears Dominion is obstructing the process.  If there is proven evidence of fraud in this Audit, then they need to expand the Audit and hopefully we see some dominos fall. 
 

It’s all about ensuring the integrity of our elections past and future.  Many Americans have lost confidence in the integrity of our election. Audits of this nature will help restore integrity in the minds of many.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I am cautiously optimistic that this process will bear fruit.  Unfortunately, it appears Dominion is obstructing the process.  If there is proven evidence of fraud in this Audit, then they need to expand the Audit and hopefully we see some dominos fall. 
 

It’s all about ensuring the integrity of our elections past and future.  Many Americans have lost confidence in the integrity of our election. Audits of this nature will help restore integrity in the minds of many.  

The only Americans that lost confidence were the people that believed the Big Lie.  The fact that you have a company (Cyber Ninjas) with no experience in election audits and who's CEO has a history of posting unsubstantiated claims of election fraud online, makes this seem like a sham.  If they were going to do this, they should have tried to find a more legit company, because no one is going to believe negative results (outside of the Americans that believed in the Big Lie to begin with).

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

The only Americans that lost confidence were the people that believed the Big Lie.  The fact that you have a company (Cyber Ninjas) with no experience in election audits and who's CEO has a history of posting unsubstantiated claims of election fraud online, makes this seem like a sham.  If they were going to do this, they should have tried to find a more legit company, because no one is going to believe negative results (outside of the Americans that believed in the Big Lie to begin with).

The whole process is a joke.  If they were actually serious about this it would be transparent and done with some sort of competency

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, killface said:

The whole process is a joke.  If they were actually serious about this it would be transparent and done with some sort of competency

They have 6 cameras live streaming the audit.  Its’s transparent.  Why is Dominion stonewalling? What are they hiding?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...