Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

10 minutes ago, Shula-holic said:

I’m still waiting for the tax evasion charges. For all these imminent criminal charges we sure seem to be waiting a long time. But I admit given the politics in NY, if they in any way can, they will bring them. The fact they haven’t so far says a good bit. 

I would image that with all the scrutiny and eyes on this that there will be the case better be air tight, and that takes some time.  If you're going to charge a former POTUS with a criminal charge you better bring your A game (and rightly so).

24 minutes ago, Shula-holic said:

I’m still waiting for the tax evasion charges. For all these imminent criminal charges we sure seem to be waiting a long time. But I admit given the politics in NY, if they in any way can, they will bring them. The fact they haven’t so far says a good bit. 

Yep, just red meat/click bait for the angry left. They need something to believe in on that front. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The General said:

Unhinged

This joke recount will undoubtably be a main source of disinformation and lies in Don’s upcoming money grab tour. Make sure you buy a Tshirt and/or donated on the way out.

It is honestly so predictable and sad.  He just milks the rubes for all the money he can squeeze out of them (directly or covertly) and they just line up to give it to him.

1 minute ago, The General said:

Said with no sense of irony in the Trump thread.

You’re trying too hard, just because you want something to be true doesn’t make it that way. The media can read you like a book. 

35 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Maybe if he’s lucky Trump will give him some lessons? Old Joe could learn a lot from that round. :lmao:

Or Joe could just skip the lessons (and golf entirely) and create a trophy for himself pretending he won his club championships and, with a straight face, go around telling everyone in the club he is club champion.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

You’re trying too hard, just because you want something to be true doesn’t make it that way. The media can read you like a book. 

Please turn this introspection to DJT :lol:

Give his blog a read.

3 minutes ago, The General said:

Please turn this introspection to DJT :lol:

Give his blog a read.

Don’t worry, you’ll get him at some point. Keep the obsession and fake charges going! :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

I don’t know about all that.  I mean this one is pretty good. 

https://progolfweekly.com/watch-joe-biden-get-confused-after-his-golf-ball-goes-the-wrong-way/

Your comment sums the discourse on this board up and quite frankly the 4 years under the giant cry baby pretty well

a comical and illegitimate audit done by a company with zero experience, strong ties to the loser, funded privately, behind closed doors, with no competitive process = mistake during golf

22 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

He won't even be indicted, it's a pipedream. DJT hasn't been teflon this long by mistake. He knows what's legal and what's not. Does he go to the line sometimes? Sure, but he knows what's what, especially in NY. 

I remember the days when everyone close to the president didn't get arrested and there weren't a number of criminal cases (recent and past) against him....simpler times.  

2 minutes ago, killface said:

That doesn't even make sense...much like the last 4 years under the giant cry baby

First of all, I wouldn't call him a giant.  Schiff is probably lucky to be 5 feet tall.  Eighth of all you are right on the money in regarda to all the crying he did over Trump and even lied that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.  Sad

1 minute ago, Gilroy34 said:

First of all, I wouldn't call him a giant.  Schiff is probably lucky to be 5 feet tall.  Eighth of all you are right on the money in regarda to all the crying he did over Trump and even lied that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.  Sad

Again you make no sense unless you are suggesting we all live in Schiff's district?  And Schiff is still in power (unlike the giant cry baby) so why the reference in the past-tense

I know you are trying to be funny but at this point it's just pathetic

1 minute ago, killface said:

Again you make no sense unless you are suggesting we all live in Schiff's district?  And Schiff is still in power (unlike the giant cry baby) so why the reference in the past-tense

I know you are trying to be funny but at this point it's just pathetic

Schiff was in charge of 2 completely bogus impeachment hearings.  HTH

1 minute ago, Gilroy34 said:

So what.  We were never 'under' him as he is just in congress so unless you live in your district he has nothing to do with you.  

5 minutes ago, Gilroy34 said:

They weren't bogus because Trump actually was impeached twice (first time in American history). 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

Just now, Gilroy34 said:

He was never removed twice (first time in American history)

I don't think it is possible to be removed more than once, unless, of course, after being removed from office, they are elected once again. 

2 hours ago, dkp993 said:

I would image that with all the scrutiny and eyes on this that there will be the case better be air tight, and that takes some time.  If you're going to charge a former POTUS with a criminal charge you better bring your A game (and rightly so).

Or the D.A. is running for gov.

29 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

Or the D.A. is running for gov.

Sure.  But that's my point.  If this isn't buttoned up tight and he brings a #### case it kills that

2 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Right.  You look over everything a couple of times. Hand it over to others to review. When you think everything is perfect, you wait a week or so, review again and have even more people scrutinize your case.  You screw this up, your career is over. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What makes them bogus?  The fact that senators don’t have the integrity to vote on facts?

Exactly!  It was purely a partisan attack by the shameless Democratic senators.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

Or.   It drags out and its used politically throughout the election.

Certainly possible. Though I still think there’d be a price to pay.  

4 hours ago, Gilroy34 said:

Fun Fact: 

Adam Schiff is 5'11"

https://mddailyrecord.com/adam-schiff-net-worth-girlfriend-wife-kids-height-weight-age-gay-bio-2021-2022-2023

7 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Whatever you need to make you feel better. :lmao:

Is this really how you guys like to spend your day?  Trying - and failing - to own the other side?

it’s probably a nice day where you are at...maybe get some air and avoid the forum for a few hours if not days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is this really how you guys like to spend your day?  Trying - and failing - to own the other side?

it’s probably a nice day where you are at...maybe get some air and avoid the forum for a few hours if not days.

Says the guy trolling in the only pro-Trump thread on the site  :lmao:

Edited by Gilroy34
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You seem to spend yours obsessing over Trump and Trump supporters.  What's your point?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You serious Clark? May want to self evaluate how much time you spend :fishing: .

Man that was funny, thanks for that. :lmao:

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Weather is chit today, plus we have to work.  Just killing time between meetings with a good laugh or two.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I am not talking down to anyone and not above the “obsession” - about a decade or so ago I was playing call of duty - a lot and mostly after the kids were in bed.

we took a family vacation and no cod for a week

then we came home and I was like “ I wasted hours doing that?”

And spent almost no time after that

that might apply to some of you

Edited by The Dude

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I am not talking down to anyone and not above the “obsession” - about a decade or so ago I was playing call of duty - a lot and mostly after the kids were in bed.

This is not a timscochet thread, perhaps you're lost? 

Every time I check in between Client calls you are posting about other people not posting. :lmao: 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, tonydead said:

This is not a timscochet thread, perhaps you're lost? 

Every time I check in between Client calls you are posting about other people not posting. :lmao: 

Proving my point.

Edited by The Dude
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

As much time as you spend :fishing:you would think you would be better at it. Super weak.

• Like 1