What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Obviously, there are limits to Presidential powers. I’m old enough to remember a key member of Congress that was connected to a CCP spy taking the lead in the impeachment sham.  
I don’t know, seems pretty feckless from Don to not demand more from Xi. 

We’ll see how this lab theory pans out. Don was laying cover for China early on. Many people are saying there is more to this story. 

I don’t know, seems pretty feckless from Don to not demand more from Xi. 

We’ll see how this lab theory pans out. Don was laying cover for China early on. Many people are saying there is more to this story. 
Many more people are saying Father Trump had China’s virus origin nailed down and that is the reason forensic audits of the election are now necessary.  

So another deflection to something unrelated?  Cool
Two examples of President Trump being called a liar in the past that are proving to be the truth and a question about investigations that had no evidence....in a conversation about how the Left feels that President Trump had lied and began an investigation with on evidence, is hardly a deflection.

Now...making an accusation of deflection while totally avoiding to answer the points that were brought up while failing to respond ...is a deflection unless....the only response would be that President Trump was right...and the Democrats and the MSM were wrong...AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that the weak posters think that if they post a failing shot at another poster, they have won the exchange?
I was trying to help you not take a shot.    But.   Whatever.  

Just please somebody get the dude a sandwich.

Two examples of President Trump being called a liar in the past that are proving to be the truth and a question about investigations that had no evidence....in a conversation about how the Left feels that President Trump had lied and began an investigation with on evidence, is hardly a deflection.

Now...making an accusation of deflection while totally avoiding to answer the points that were brought up while failing to respond ...is a deflection unless....the only response would be that President Trump was right...and the Democrats and the MSM were wrong...AGAIN.
A classic example of the 'crying wolf' theory.  If Trump hadn't of lied over 30,000 times in the 4 years, we would be way further along in this investigation.  Very poor leadership.

Seems like more baseless accusations being acted as if its fact and a premature attempt to spike a football.

Points that were brought up?  About Hinter Biden...in a conversation that had zero to do with that?  Yes...I refused to address a YouTube video about Hunter Biden because it was irrelevant to any conversation.

Trump was not right...but yeah...good stuff.

Seems like more baseless accusations being acted as if its fact and a premature attempt to spike a football.

Points that were brought up?  About Hinter Biden...in a conversation that had zero to do with that?  Yes...I refused to address a YouTube video about Hunter Biden because it was irrelevant to any conversation.

Trump was not right...but yeah...good stuff.
No...points brought up about Biden saying he knew nothing about his son's dealings with Burisma and they never spoke of it - linked to a video of an email where a member of the board of Burisma thanked Hunter for introducing him to his father at their latest gathering.

Take the blinders off.....While the MSM asks Biden what flavor of ice cream that he's eating, the country is going down the crapper and you may want to watch.

No...points brought up about Biden saying he knew nothing about his son's dealings with Burisma and they never spoke of it - linked to a video of an email where a member of the board of Burisma thanked Hunter for introducing him to his father at their latest gathering.

Take the blinders off.....While the MSM asks Biden what flavor of ice cream that he's eating, the country is going down the crapper and you may want to watch.
Which has zero to do with the thread or the conversation...hence, a deflection.

Donald J. Trump
8:47am May 31, 2021

On this Memorial Day, we remember the fallen heroes who took their last breaths in defense of our Nation, our families, our citizens, and our sacred freedoms. The depth of their devotion, the steel of their resolve, and the purity of their patriotism has no equal in human history. On distant battlefields, in far-off oceans, and high in the skies above, they faced down our enemies and gave their lives so that America would prevail. They made the supreme sacrifice so that our people can live in safety and our Nation can thrive in peace. It is because of their gallantry that we can together, as one people, continue our pursuit of America’s glorious destiny.

We owe all that we are, and everything we ever hope to be, to these unrivaled heroes. Their memory and their legacy is immortal. Our loyalty to them and to their families is eternal and everlasting.

America’s warriors are the single greatest force for justice, peace, liberty, and security among all the nations ever to exist on earth. God bless our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guardsmen, Airmen, and Marines. We honor them today, forever, and always.

Donald J. Trump
8:47am May 31, 2021

On this Memorial Day, we remember the fallen heroes who took their last breaths in defense of our Nation, our families, our citizens, and our sacred freedoms. The depth of their devotion, the steel of their resolve, and the purity of their patriotism has no equal in human history. On distant battlefields, in far-off oceans, and high in the skies above, they faced down our enemies and gave their lives so that America would prevail. They made the supreme sacrifice so that our people can live in safety and our Nation can thrive in peace. It is because of their gallantry that we can together, as one people, continue our pursuit of America’s glorious destiny.

We owe all that we are, and everything we ever hope to be, to these unrivaled heroes. Their memory and their legacy is immortal. Our loyalty to them and to their families is eternal and everlasting.

America’s warriors are the single greatest force for justice, peace, liberty, and security among all the nations ever to exist on earth. God bless our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guardsmen, Airmen, and Marines. We honor them today, forever, and always.
I miss Trump so much.  Beautiful statement. What a leader.  

Looks like you will get him back - pretty soon:

Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August (no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).
The ultimate sore loser 

Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August (no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).
NYT reporters believe anything.   Bunch of rubes.

NYT reporters believe anything.   Bunch of rubes.
:shrug:

Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow and a staunch supporter of Donald Trump, isn't backing down from his belief that the former president will return to the White House before the next presidential election.

Lindell has been one of the most vocal supporters of the baseless theory that the election was stolen from Trump and that President Joe Biden wasn't rightfully elected. Courts in multiple states have determined the Trump campaign didn't present sufficient evidence of voter fraud last November, but Lindell has maintained for more than a month that the campaign now has enough evidence to overturn the election.

"I wouldn't be out there doing this if it wasn't 100 percent real," Lindell told Steve Bannon on his War Room: Pandemic podcast. "We have three paths to pull down this election.... I'm still sticking to August of this year. That's my opinion."

Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

I expect he’s desperate for the level of immunity that comes with potus - and the ability to influence the investigations into him

:shrug:

Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow and a staunch supporter of Donald Trump, isn't backing down from his belief that the former president will return to the White House before the next presidential election.

Lindell has been one of the most vocal supporters of the baseless theory that the election was stolen from Trump and that President Joe Biden wasn't rightfully elected. Courts in multiple states have determined the Trump campaign didn't present sufficient evidence of voter fraud last November, but Lindell has maintained for more than a month that the campaign now has enough evidence to overturn the election.

"I wouldn't be out there doing this if it wasn't 100 percent real," Lindell told Steve Bannon on his War Room: Pandemic podcast. "We have three paths to pull down this election.... I'm still sticking to August of this year. That's my opinion."
I dont get my political info from a guy who sells pillows.  He isnt a serious guy.  I recommend you dont get opposition research from chuck.     But hey,   you do you.   Im good with that.

Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

I would love to see the hero riding back into town to save his people from the bad guys.  Maybe these forensic audits are starting to bear fruit?

quick-hands said:
I dont get my political info from a guy who sells pillows.  He isnt a serious guy.  I recommend you dont get opposition research from chuck.     But hey,   you do you.   Im good with that.
Is that all he is?  He's considered a top ally of Trump and actually spoke at a White House event.

I think he is a Trump sycophant that is somewhat dangerous (along the same lines as Lin Wood).  He is helping to fund the Arizona recount and it seems like a lot of the Q-anon people listen to him.  He even turned up at the Republican Governors event, but thankfully they tossed him out.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/26/mike-lindell-rga-490914
Q anon is a democratic boogie man.   I wouldnt know how important they are except for this place.      Left wing red meat.

Q anon is a democratic boogie man.   I wouldnt know how important they are except for this place.      Left wing red meat.
I started reading into some of the Q stuff when Epstein didn't kill himself and one of the biggest takeaways was "think for yourself".

Which of course was countered by the NYT warning people about the dangers of critical thinking and questioning the MSM. 

Several months later and the NYT is still showing how wrong they get a lot of things.

Q is about think for yourselves?  Since when...I mean really honestly asking that.

Please tell me you don't buy into the Q theories Max...I mean really...surely you don't.

Q is about think for yourselves?  Since when...I mean really honestly asking that.

Please tell me you don't buy into the Q theories Max...I mean really...surely you don't.
I believe it's more about "Do your research" rather than "think for yourselves." They tell you what to think, and then provide the youtube videos for you to do the research so you come to the right conclusion. The best I can tell anyway.

I believe it's more about "Do your research" rather than "think for yourselves." They tell you what to think, and then provide the youtube videos for you to do the research so you come to the right conclusion. The best I can tell anyway.
This would be consistent with my interactions with them. 

"do your research" means go beyond mainstream media.  That's fine, but what ends up happening is people place way too much value on well-produced youtubes.  The net result is fringe conspiracy theories become elevated to be more trusted than the MSM.

I don't know how viable Q is these days after they have missed so many deadlines and gotten so much wrong but be assured - there are still Q-anons running around today.  Far fewer than this time last year but they are still among us.

Users who are viewing this thread