Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

27 minutes ago, tonydead said:

There is a ton of other useful info on these forums. You only post in this thread. :lmao:

This is an uninformed reply but I am sure it scored points with the clique

all that’s missing is a gobirds smiley

34 minutes ago, tonydead said:

There is a ton of other useful info on these forums

This.  No doubt. Lots of good stuff going on within these virtual wall. 

2 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

He's telling people to go get more sun, he hates Trump, and yet he can't stop posting in this thread.  You can't make this stuff up

As long as people are talking about me, I might reply.  Don’t twist the point to fit your narrative.  And after about 4 I likely won’t post in here again until next week.

The point was do you really want to waste time on this forum trying to seek revenge for the last 4 years - knowing you will never get it?

hopefully you got better things to do. 

step away from the keyboard for a few

take a walk

yell upstairs to your mom and tell her you love her 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As long as people are talking about me, I might reply.  Don’t twist the point to fit your narrative.  And after about 4 I likely won’t post in here again until next week.

The point was do you really want to waste time on this forum trying to seek revenge for the last 4 years - knowing you will never get it?

hopefully you got better things to do. 

step away from the keyboard for a few

take a walk

yell upstairs to your mom and tell her you love her 

Ooooooh you busted off a mom's basement joke.  Bet you've been saving that one up for a month to use.  And lol you can't avoid this thread.  You do nothing but troll in here which says a lot about your life but keep on telling everyone else to step away and take a walk.  We just keep laughing at you.

And :lmao: about revenge for 4 years?  Who in here besides the liberal trolls are seeking revenge for anything?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

He's telling people to go get more sun, he hates Trump, and yet he can't stop posting in this thread.  You can't make this stuff up

It’s quite interesting, he’s so triggered that there is no self awareness regarding the :potkettle:

Hopefully he can get past it at some point, hope you have a good weekend friend. :hifive:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Ooooooh you busted off a mom's basement joke.  Bet you've been saving that one up for a month to use.  And lol you can't avoid this thread.  You do nothing but troll in here which says a lot about your life but keep on telling everyone else to step away and take a walk.  We just keep laughing at you.

And :lmao: about revenge for 4 years?  Who in here besides the liberal trolls are seeking revenge for anything?

You make a great point, they seem very upset that after this election there isn’t close to the childish behavior we all had to endure after the last one. Hopefully they can learn from it for the next time things don’t go their way but I doubt it. 

3 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Um, aren’t you part of the “loyal opposition” deciding to oppose Biden/democrats before even seeing policy

bahahahaha

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

You make a great point, they seem very upset that after this election there isn’t close to the childish behavior we all had to endure after the last one. Hopefully they can learn from it for the next time things don’t go their way but I doubt it. 

Why are liberals looking for revenge?  Newsflash - They won the election!

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Too easy.  You guys have a good couple of days.  I won’t be back unless quoted.  

seriously, find something better to do than trying to get revenge on the “libs” - revenge isn’t coming (if revenge puts you off substitute owning)

tip one back if that’s your thing, call your mom instead of reaching for whatever device you use to read the forum, call your kids, go fishing, find something that brings real joy this weekend

I will be watching the grandsons soccer and basketball games (I’m a young grandfather) - and I likely won’t post in this forum until Monday - and better for it

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 3

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Too easy.  You guys have a good couple of days.  I won’t be back unless quoted.  

seriously, find something better to do than trying to get revenge on the “libs” - revenge isn’t coming (if revenge puts you off substitute owning)

tip one back if that’s your thing, call your mom instead of reaching for whatever device you use to read the forum, call your kids, go fishing, find something that brings real joy this weekend

I will be watching the grandsons soccer and basketball games (I’m a young grandfather) - and I likely won’t post in this forum until Monday - and better for it

Why do you think youll be the better for.   Some might argue that fbg will be better for it.      Not me.   But some.

21 hours ago, tonydead said:

This is not a timscochet thread, perhaps you're lost? 

Every time I check in between Client calls you are posting about other people not posting. :lmao: 

:shrug:

every thread eventually turns into a timmy thread here in the psf. He’s omnipresent 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

and I likely won’t post in this forum until Monday - and better for it

I'm better for not posting in here but I will be back Monday!  :lol:

Trolling your boat this weekend?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why are liberals looking for revenge?  Newsflash - They won the election!

How childish you and others acted 2016 on will never be matched, no matter how much time you spend trolling. :lmao:

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 4:00 PM, GoBirds said:

How childish you and others acted 2016 on will never be matched, no matter how much time you spend trolling. :lmao:

...and everything that followed.

The Kavenaugh hearings were the worse display I had ever seen in my life!

...."women must be believed"....my butt.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Opie said:

...and everything that followed.

The Kavenaugh hearings were the worse display I had ever seen in my life!

...."women must be believed"....my butt.

The chutzpah to vote on Amy Coney Barrett and not Merrick Garland was an impressive display. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The General said:

The chutzpah to vote on Amy Coney Barrett and not Merrick Garland was an impressive display. 

you are wrong....again

Comparing, not holding a vote...to what the Democrats tried to do to Judge Kavenaugh...it's not even close.

I haven't even brought up all the times that the Democrats stood up and left when votes didn't go their way.....talk about "childish".

Edited by Opie
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Opie said:

you are wrong....again

Comparing, not holding a vote...to what the Democrats tried to do to Judge Kavenaugh...it's not even close.

Comparing what damage Trump has done, and continues to do, to this country with his big election lie versus what the Democrats did to judge Kavanaugh..... it’s not even close.  Not. Even. Close.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Comparing what damage Trump has done, and continues to do, to this country with his big election lie versus what the Democrats did to judge Kavanaugh..... it’s not even close.  Not. Even. Close.  

Yeah...that's what did it.  :rolleyes:
...because we are much to stoopid to think it, and talk about it, without him pointing it out.

Edited by Opie

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, The General said:

Best part of his one term. Comedic gold. 

...just amongst the late night, Lefty hosts....

Sippy Cup Biden dominates the internet!

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Opie said:

Yeah...that's what did it.  :rolleyes:
...because we are much to stoopid to think it, and talk about it, without him pointing it out.

Never said you needed it. And certainly not implying you’re stupid so please don’t put words in my mouth. But he’s clearly the leader of that movement, so yes he gets pointed out.  That’s what being a leader is.  

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Never said you needed it. And certainly not implying you’re stupid so please don’t put words in my mouth. But he’s clearly the leader of that movement, so yes he gets pointed out.  That’s what being a leader is.  

Can you recall what Hillary was doing after January, 2017?
I seem to remember the words, "illegitimate" and "Russian asset" being tossed around by her and many other Democrats.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1

Just now, Opie said:

...just amongst the late night, Lefty hosts....

Sippy cup Biden is dominating the internet!

Don had a short series but the writing was superb. Brought he laughs right from the opening with Spicer arguing about crowd sizes to the bleach drinking episode dripping with sarcasm :lol:

The Alabama hurricane episode was my personal my fave though.

• Like 2

Just now, Opie said:

Can you recall what Hillary was doing since January, 2017?

Nope, not at all. But I’m not a Hillary fan or defender.  And whatever you’re implying she did or is doing, two wrongs don’t make a right.

But to claim that the Kavanagh hearings have any where near the impact of what Trump did and continues to do is as partisan laughable as it gets.  

• Laughing 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Nope, not at all. But I’m not a Hillary fan or defender.  And whatever you’re implying she did or is doing, two wrongs don’t make a right.

But to claim that the Kavanagh hearings have any where near the impact of what Trump did and continues to do is as partisan laughable as it gets.  

I'm talking about who did what to tear this county apart.
You say it was President Trump and I'm saying that it started way before the 2020 election.....about four years before with Hillary and the Democrats TOTALLY "conciliatory attitude" when Trump won and the 93% negative reporting on him.

A lot was exposed from 2016 to 2020.
Democrats didn't nearly turn my stomach as much before that..

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Had forgotten about the sharpie map.  The Trump presidency is like reading a GordonGekko post.  Just a constant, overwhelming barrage of ridiculousness.  

if you prefer to talk about a poster at least  at him@GordonGekko.

1 minute ago, Opie said:

I'm talking about who did what to tear this county apart.

You say it was President Trump and I'm saying that it started way before the 2020 election.....about four years before with Hillary and the Democrats TOTALLY "conciliatory attitude" when Trump won.

Come on Opie, you’re too smart for this man. While any of that may be true, Trump started claiming the 2016 election was rigged as well well before election night because he was positive he was going to lose.  He even went so far to put together a hand picked commission after he was elected to look into the fraud that he was claiming was rampant. Hand picked people. What came of that commission Opie?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Come on Opie, you’re too smart for this man. While any of that may be true, Trump started claiming the 2016 election was rigged as well well before election night because he was positive he was going to lose.  He even went so far to put together a hand picked commission after he was elected to look into the fraud that he was claiming was rampant. Hand picked people. What came of that commission Opie?

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling, MSM reporting, and big tech, influencing turnout
And as I recall...it was Obama himself who said that it would be impossible to rig a national election....just before the Democrats accused President Trump of doing it.

I don't recall President Trump ever accusing anyone with colluding with a foreign power.

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Opie said:

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling and big tech, influencing turnout
And as I recall...it was Obama himself who said that it would be impossible to rig a national election....just before the Democrats accused President Trump of doing it.

I don't recall President Trump ever accusing anyone with colluding with a foreign power.

This took me less then 5 secs of google time to find. BBC article with direct Trump quotes.  Same basic claims he still makes.  

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37673797

Your last paragraph I never claimed and doesn’t at all speak to my points.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, Opie said:

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling, MSM reporting, and big tech, influencing turnout

Come on.

Cyrus Vance convening grand jury

The move indicates that District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr.’s investigation of the former president and his business has reached an advanced stage after more than two years. It suggests, too, that Vance believes he has found evidence of a crime — if not by Trump then by someone potentially close to him or by his company.

Exciting.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Had forgotten about the sharpie map.  The Trump presidency is like reading a GordonGekko post.  Just a constant, overwhelming barrage of ridiculousness.  

Please don't make fun of other posters you don't agree with.  Unexcellent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1