Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Opie said:

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling, MSM reporting, and big tech, influencing turnout
And as I recall...it was Obama himself who said that it would be impossible to rig a national election....just before the Democrats accused President Trump of doing it.

I don't recall President Trump ever accusing anyone with colluding with a foreign power.

Hunter Biden down?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Opie said:

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling, MSM reporting, and big tech, influencing turnout
And as I recall...it was Obama himself who said that it would be impossible to rig a national election....just before the Democrats accused President Trump of doing it.

I don't recall President Trump ever accusing anyone with colluding with a foreign power.

 

13 hours ago, dkp993 said:

This took me less then 5 secs of google time to find. BBC article with direct Trump quotes.  Same basic claims he still makes.  
 

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37673797

Your last paragraph I never claimed and doesn’t at all speak to my points.  

Wow...nice find.
Here...let me help you with some of those quotes that you found.

"Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

 "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."

I stopped looking for the part here President Trump accused ANYONE of colluding with a foreign power in an attempt to win (or in Hillary's case, lose) the election.

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, The General said:

Boy trump nailed that.   She should have been locked up because of her private server.   It would have saved her from colluding with Putin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Opie said:

 

Wow...nice find.
Here...let me help you with some of those quotes that you found.

"Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

 "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."

I stopped looking for the part here President Trump accused ANYONE of colluding with a foreign power in an attempt to win (or in Hillary's case, lose) the election.

Nice job completely omitting this….

 "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!" 
 

But I’m sure that was just an honest mistake on your part.  🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Nice job completely omitting this….

 "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!" 
 

But I’m sure that was just an honest mistake on your part.  🙄

The article you linked to is dated, October, 2016 (prior to election day) says nothing about colluding with a foreign power.

That was ALL the Democrats AFTER Hillary lost to Donald Trump.
I distinctly remember the words, "illegitimate President" and "Russian Agent" being spoken by Hillary (the loser in the election), the MSM, and many Democrats...YouTube is FULL of them.

So you tell me....which did more to the detriment of the country.... 

  • Questioning the security of an election before the election OR...
  • Accusing a duly elected President of collusion with a foreign government while openly and frequently calling him "illegitimate" and an "Agent of the Russian Government" after he's taken Office?

 

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Opie said:

The article you linked to is dated, October, 2016 (prior to election day) says nothing about colluding with a foreign power.

That was ALL the Democrats AFTER Hillary lost to Donald Trump.
I distinctly remember the words, "illegitimate President" and "Russian Agent" being spoken by Hillary (the loser in the election), the MSM, and many Democrats...YouTube is FULL of them.

So you tell me....which did more to the detriment of the country.... 

  • Questioning the security of an election before the election OR...
  • Accusing a duly elected President of collusion with a foreign government while openly and frequently calling him "illegitimate" and an "Agent of the Russian Government" after he's taken Office?

 

Again I never once said he was claiming someone colluded with a foreign government, I said that’s not what he said. I was 100% proven right in my claim by the article, which for the record you claimed you didn’t recall him saying. Trump has been claiming these elections were rife with mass voter fraud since long before the 2016 election and continues to to this day. Period, end of statement.  

With all that said I will answer your bolded question. To me it’s not even close who’s causing more damage. A washed up politician who was so disliked she lost to a reality TV star and has no real power or voice, versus ultimately the leader of the free world and still current power behind the GOP. It’s not even close who’s doing more damage with what they’re saying. Not even close. 

So as I answered your question please answer mine. What was the ultimate outcome of the hand-picked voter fraud commission that Trump put together after he became president? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Opie said:

The article you linked to is dated, October, 2016 (prior to election day) says nothing about colluding with a foreign power.

That was ALL the Democrats AFTER Hillary crapped the bed.
I distinctly remember the words, "illegitimate President" and "Russian Agent" being spoken by Hillary (the loser in the election), the MSM, and many Democrats...YouTube is FULL of them.

So you tell me....which did more to the detriment of the country.... 

Questioning the security of an election before the election OR...

Accusing a duly elected President of collusion with a foreign government openly and frequently calling him "illegitimate" and an "Agent of the Russian Government" after he's taken Office?

Hillary conceded the day after the election, which would suggest that at that time she believed that Trump's win was legitimate. Trump has yet to concede that Biden won.

And I don't believe that Hillary used the term "illegitimate President" until 2019 (see Wapo article below). Information about alleged "Russian collusion" didn't surface until after the 2016 election, so the fact that it was not mentioned in a pre-election article is hardly surprising. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Again I never once said he was claiming someone colluded with a foreign government, I said that’s not what he said. I was 100% proven right in my claim by the article, which for the record you claimed you didn’t recall him saying. Trump has been claiming these elections were rife with mass voter fraud since long before the 2016 election and continues to to this day. Period, end of statement.  

With all that said I will answer your bolded question. To me it’s not even close who’s causing more damage. A washed up politician who was so disliked she lost to a reality TV star and has no real power or voice, versus ultimately the leader of the free world and still current power behind the GOP. It’s not even close who’s doing more damage with what they’re saying. Not even close. 

So as I answered your question please answer mine. What was the ultimate outcome of the hand-picked voter fraud commission that Trump put together after he became president? 

Trump disbanded the commission

What happened after four years of the Russian Collusion Delusion that was shoved down our throats by the MSM and Democrats, beginning BEFORE President Trump was inaugurated?

Do you actually believe that President Trump's doubt in the US election system did more harm the the US than the Democrats and the MSM's denial of Trump's legitimate election and then accusing him of colluding with a foreign power to get elected and of being a Russian asset?

Your are truly delusional.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Opie said:

Trump disbanded the commission

What happened after four years of the Russian Collusion Delusion that was shoved down our throats by the MSM and Democrats, beginning BEFORE President Trump was inaugurated?

Do you actually believe that President Trump's doubt in the US election system did more harm the the US than the Democrats and the MSM's denial of Trump's legitimate election and then accusing him of colluding with a foreign power to get elected and of being a Russian asset?

Your are truly delusional.

Trump is doing way more damage now - and it’s not close.  Was there an insurrection after trump was elected?

Edited by The Dude
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Opie said:

Trump disbanded the commission

Exactly.  Because they couldn’t find 1 single shred of evidence.  Yet he continued/s to propagate the lie.  And huge portion of the country did and continue to swallow that ego based lie and thus lost faith in a foundational cornerstone of our country.

But I understand this is all lost on you, you’re in that group, and as the saying goes “it’s easier to fool someone then convince them they’ve been fooled”.  
 

Have a good day GB

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Trump is doing way more damage now - and it’s not close.  Was there an insurrection after trump was elected?

Damage now?    I heard Bongino interviewed him tuesday.   I have no idea what the talked about.

Let up on the fear mongering.    

And you could call the mueller investigation a failed soft coup.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Exactly.  Because they couldn’t find 1 single shred of evidence.  Yet he continued/s to propagate the lie.  And huge portion of the country did and continue to swallow that ego based lie and thus lost faith in a foundational cornerstone of our country.

But I understand this is all lost on you, you’re in that group, and as the saying goes “it’s easier to fool someone then convince them they’ve been fooled”.  
 

Have a good day GB

But it didn't go on for four damn years when they couldn't find one shred of evidence being found like the Russian Collusion Delusion did....now, did it?

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

Damage now?    I heard Bongino interviewed him tuesday.   I have no idea what the talked about.

Let up on the fear mongering.    

And you could call the mueller investigation a failed soft coup.

Why would anyone call a investigation that?  It was initiated by his own AG.  It was a legitimate investigation that produced results.

Failed coup?  Come on man.

Edited by sho nuff
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Why would anyone call a investigation that?  It was initiated by his own AG.  It was a legitimate investigation that produced results.r 

Failed coup?  Come on man.

Who initiated it?   His AG?   No it wasnt.   This is why i prefer if we ignore each other.   

Ever here the term "mission accomplished" -jim comey

Rothstein suggested wearing a wire.

The only proof it had was it couldnt prove trump didnt do anything.   Just like we cant prove you didnt talk to joe bryant today.

Edited by quick-hands
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

But it didn't go on for four damn years with no evidence being found like the Russian Collusion Delusion did....now, did it?

You’re right, it’s gone on for 6+ and counting.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

You’re right, it’s gone on for 6+ and counting.  

 

19 hours ago, dkp993 said:

So as I answered your question please answer mine. What was the ultimate outcome of the hand-picked voter fraud commission that Trump put together after he became president

6+ years, you say?

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, dkp993 said:

What was the ultimate outcome of the hand-picked voter fraud commission that Trump put together after he became president? 

 

5 hours ago, Opie said:

Trump disbanded the commission

 

12 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

You’re right, it’s gone on for 6+ and counting.  

Uh....ok?  :unsure:

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Ending the commission didn’t stop the lying from him.  Thats the point.

YEAH!!  :rolleyes:

Like the time President Trump lied about the virus coming from Wuhan and Biden's involvement with Hunter and his dealings with Burisma!!

BTW...If starting an investigation and finding no evidence constitutes a lie...what would you call the Mueller Investigation?

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Opie said:

YEAH!!  :rolleyes:

Like the time President Trump lied about the virus coming from Wuhan and Biden's involvement with Hunter and his dealings with Burisma!!

BTW...If starting an investigation and finding no evidence constitutes a lie...what would you call the Mueller Investigation?

Trump’s been vindicated every time.  Many feel his election fraud claims will bear similar fruit.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Opie said:

YEAH!!  :rolleyes:

Like the time President Trump lied about the virus coming from Wuhan and Biden's involvement with Hunter and his dealings with Burisma!!

BTW...If starting an investigation and finding no evidence constitutes a lie...what would you call the Mueller Investigation?

A big success. The found plenty of evidence: 

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

 

Edited by squistion
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Opie said:

YEAH!!  :rolleyes:

Like the time President Trump lied about the virus coming from Wuhan and Biden's involvement with Hunter and his dealings with Burisma!!

BTW...If starting an investigation and finding no evidence constitutes a lie...what would you call the Mueller Investigation?

So another deflection to something unrelated?  Cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Trump’s been vindicated every time.  Many feel his election fraud claims will bear similar fruit.  

I do love the “many feel / many people are saying” Trump shtick :lol:

Regarding covid and the lab how did Donald come to the conclusion that it wasn’t from a wet market? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The General said:

If he knew this with certainty he sure did get worked over by China. :coffee:

 

Obviously, there are limits to Presidential powers. I’m old enough to remember a key member of Congress that was connected to a CCP spy taking the lead in the impeachment sham.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Obviously, there are limits to Presidential powers. I’m old enough to remember a key member of Congress that was connected to a CCP spy taking the lead in the impeachment sham.  

Was that the guy who #### his pants in a live interview?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Obviously, there are limits to Presidential powers. I’m old enough to remember a key member of Congress that was connected to a CCP spy taking the lead in the impeachment sham.  

I don’t know, seems pretty feckless from Don to not demand more from Xi. 

We’ll see how this lab theory pans out. Don was laying cover for China early on. Many people are saying there is more to this story. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, The General said:

I don’t know, seems pretty feckless from Don to not demand more from Xi. 

We’ll see how this lab theory pans out. Don was laying cover for China early on. Many people are saying there is more to this story. 

Many more people are saying Father Trump had China’s virus origin nailed down and that is the reason forensic audits of the election are now necessary.  

  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Many more people are saying Father Trump had China’s virus origin nailed down and that is the reason forensic audits of the election are now necessary.  

Got to say KD and HT are my favorite MAGA posters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, quick-hands said:

Damage now?    I heard Bongino interviewed him tuesday.   I have no idea what the talked about.

Let up on the fear mongering.    

And you could call the mueller investigation a failed soft coup.

Why is it that the weak posters think that if they post a failing shot at another poster, they have won the exchange?

  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why is it that the weak posters think that if they post a failing shot at another poster, they have won the exchange?

I was going to ask you the same question!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sho nuff said:

So another deflection to something unrelated?  Cool

Two examples of President Trump being called a liar in the past that are proving to be the truth and a question about investigations that had no evidence....in a conversation about how the Left feels that President Trump had lied and began an investigation with on evidence, is hardly a deflection.

Now...making an accusation of deflection while totally avoiding to answer the points that were brought up while failing to respond ...is a deflection unless....the only response would be that President Trump was right...and the Democrats and the MSM were wrong...AGAIN.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why is it that the weak posters think that if they post a failing shot at another poster, they have won the exchange?

I was trying to help you not take a shot.    But.   Whatever.  

Just please somebody get the dude a sandwich.

Edited by quick-hands
Sp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Opie said:

Two examples of President Trump being called a liar in the past that are proving to be the truth and a question about investigations that had no evidence....in a conversation about how the Left feels that President Trump had lied and began an investigation with on evidence, is hardly a deflection.

Now...making an accusation of deflection while totally avoiding to answer the points that were brought up while failing to respond ...is a deflection unless....the only response would be that President Trump was right...and the Democrats and the MSM were wrong...AGAIN.

A classic example of the 'crying wolf' theory.  If Trump hadn't of lied over 30,000 times in the 4 years, we would be way further along in this investigation.  Very poor leadership.

  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Opie said:

Two examples of President Trump being called a liar in the past that are proving to be the truth and a question about investigations that had no evidence....in a conversation about how the Left feels that President Trump had lied and began an investigation with on evidence, is hardly a deflection.

Now...making an accusation of deflection while totally avoiding to answer the points that were brought up while failing to respond ...is a deflection unless....the only response would be that President Trump was right...and the Democrats and the MSM were wrong...AGAIN.

Seems like more baseless accusations being acted as if its fact and a premature attempt to spike a football.

Points that were brought up?  About Hinter Biden...in a conversation that had zero to do with that?  Yes...I refused to address a YouTube video about Hunter Biden because it was irrelevant to any conversation.

Trump was not right...but yeah...good stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Seems like more baseless accusations being acted as if its fact and a premature attempt to spike a football.

Points that were brought up?  About Hinter Biden...in a conversation that had zero to do with that?  Yes...I refused to address a YouTube video about Hunter Biden because it was irrelevant to any conversation.

Trump was not right...but yeah...good stuff.

No...points brought up about Biden saying he knew nothing about his son's dealings with Burisma and they never spoke of it - linked to a video of an email where a member of the board of Burisma thanked Hunter for introducing him to his father at their latest gathering.

Take the blinders off.....While the MSM asks Biden what flavor of ice cream that he's eating, the country is going down the crapper and you may want to watch.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Opie said:

No...points brought up about Biden saying he knew nothing about his son's dealings with Burisma and they never spoke of it - linked to a video of an email where a member of the board of Burisma thanked Hunter for introducing him to his father at their latest gathering.

Take the blinders off.....While the MSM asks Biden what flavor of ice cream that he's eating, the country is going down the crapper and you may want to watch.

Which has zero to do with the thread or the conversation...hence, a deflection.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...