Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

2 hours ago, squistion said:

:mellow:  

I kept hoping this was some sort of satiric or an The Onion type article, but so far it seems legitimate.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-doctor-cognitive-test-demands/

Ex-Trump doctor demands Biden endure cognitive test ex-president took: 'Person, woman, man, camera TV'

Conservative Texas Congressman Ronny Jackson announced Thursday that he wants President Joe Biden to take a cognitive test to prove his mental stability.

It's a curious request given Jackson's work in Donald Trump's administration as a physician who protected the former Republican president from any questions about his medical health including the cognitive ability.

Trump infamously described the "difficult" test that Jackson gave him in which he was required to remember simple words like, "Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

[...]

This is awesome.. I am sure nothing will come of it, but it's great that other see this guy is not well. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

6 hours ago, Max Power said:

Admitting he is only allowed to call on certain people in the press pool.

Saying he is going to be in trouble if he can't find his mask.

Not being allowed to answer off the cuff questions without talking to his aides first because he might say something wrong.

The guy is a puppet. Not a leader. He answers to other people. 

He’s smart enough to know he’s limitations.

Ol Don couldn’t pipe down every time he spoke trainwreck ensued. 

The mudslinging at Biden from Trump fans is like a massive psychological study in cognitive dissonance.  

Here's the God's honest truth, Trumpers: we don't care that Biden consults with his aides, that he's not a "leader" (disagree but I'm making a point), that he gets lost while answering questions, maybe even has signs of dementia. Many of us that voted for him are not in the least bit enamored with him as a president, and would have gladly voted for someone else. But Trump was a scourge on this country, our standing in the world, our citizenry and democracy in general. He was and continues to be an unmitigated disaster of a president and human being. We would have voted for ANYONE ELSE. And we did. You can't believe he got 80+ million votes? Thats cuz HE didn't. I didn't vote for Joe Biden, I voted for NOT TRUMP. Millions of others are the same.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1
11 minutes ago, Herb said:

The mudslinging at Biden from Trump fans is like a massive psychological study in cognitive dissonance.  

Here's the God's honest truth, Trumpers: we don't care that Biden consults with his aides, that he's not a "leader" (disagree but I'm making a point), that he gets lost while answering questions, maybe even has signs of dementia. Many of us that voted for him are not in the least bit enamored with him as a president, and would have gladly voted for someone else. But Trump was a scourge on this country, our standing in the world, our citizenry and democracy in general. He was and continues to be an unmitigated disaster of a president and human being. We would have voted for ANYONE ELSE. And we did. You can't believe he got 80+ million votes? Thats cuz HE didn't. I didn't vote for Joe Biden, I voted for NOT TRUMP. Millions of others are the same.

I wish this rant was more coherent. 

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

They won’t own what an embarrassment Biden is, instead it’s just more “But Trump”. The Left is never wrong, just let them continue their one sided rants that are completely out of touch. 

10 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Shall I dumb it down for you?

I kid, I kid. What do you think I should be more coherent about? Is there something I should clarify?

• Laughing 2
7 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

They won’t own what an embarrassment Biden is, instead it’s just more “But Trump”. The Left is never wrong, just let them continue their one sided rants that are completely out of touch. 

There's nothing for me to own. I got what I wanted: Trump out of office. By any measure, I'm far less embarrassed by Biden than I was Trump. 

You and your ilk are the ones that refuse to own what you've supported for the last 5 years. Laughing emojis are indeed the only thing you have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

I agree. They claimed there was a "but obama" phase, but I feel like we jumped straight into Russiagate in the early days of trump. 

5 minutes ago, Herb said:

Shall I dumb it down for you?

I kid, I kid. What do you think I should be more coherent about? Is there something I should clarify?

Please do. I think you went from one viewpoint to the other without a paragraph break and that confused me.

Just now, Max Power said:

Please do. I think you went from one viewpoint to the other without a paragraph break and that confused me.

I didn't vote FOR Joe Biden. I voted AGAINST Donald Trump. I wish ballots allowed me to vote against candidates, but they don't. I don't feel a need to defend Biden's many issues, as I'm not emotionally invested in him. I wish he was younger and more dynamic and wasn't covered in the stench of 5 decades in DC.

The constant "gotchas" regarding Biden's screwups pointed out by Trump supporters are laughable to me. They didn't care when Trump was doing it,  and worse, but they care now? GTFO. I thought it was ridiculous and embarrassing when Trump did it, and I feel the same about Biden. 

• Like 2

Expand please

A fake thing calling people deranged and equating it to domestic terrorism…worse actually, claiming its the real terrorism as if actual domestic terrorism isn’t.  Come in man…that was a terrible take.

6 minutes ago, Herb said:

I didn't vote FOR Joe Biden. I voted AGAINST Donald Trump. I wish ballots allowed me to vote against candidates, but they don't. I don't feel a need to defend Biden's many issues, as I'm not emotionally invested in him. I wish he was younger and more dynamic and wasn't covered in the stench of 5 decades in DC.

The constant "gotchas" regarding Biden's screwups pointed out by Trump supporters are laughable to me. They didn't care when Trump was doing it,  and worse, but they care now? GTFO. I thought it was ridiculous and embarrassing when Trump did it, and I feel the same about Biden. 

So I think we see the same hypocrisy. It is an on going cycle. For the last 4 years Trump supporters have defended aspects of the presdiency that Biden supporters are now defending and vicaversa. 

He said she said arguing is boring to me. I engage in it at times, but I'm not proud.

What are your thoughts on a Libertarian candidate?

When we boil everything down to a core, I side with Trump's anti establishment over the liberal establishment way of thinking. How we cut that cake is the nuances I hope this forum can dissect.

6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

A fake thing calling people deranged and equating it to domestic terrorism…worse actually, claiming its the real terrorism as if actual domestic terrorism isn’t.  Come in man…that was a terrible take.

Nope...

Where did I equate TDS to terrorism?

On the flip side, this administration has equated militias (as established in the constitution) as potential terrorism.

That is a terrible take...

I just wanted to establish domestic terrorism comes with fatalities 

Yeah, usually it does...a terrorist attack rarely leaves everyone alive in the aftermath.

There could be domestic terrorism that is just psychological, maybe like a bio-weapon that didn't actually kill anyone...

18 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Nope...

Where did I equate TDS to terrorism?

On the flip side, this administration has equated militias (as established in the constitution) as potential terrorism.

That is a terrible take...

When you claimed it was the real domestic terrorism? I mean…what else  would you call that statement?

Actually the FBI did so…didn’t they?  Doesn’t seem terrible at all…

• Thinking 1
8 hours ago, Herb said:

There's nothing for me to own. I got what I wanted: Trump out of office. By any measure, I'm far less embarrassed by Biden than I was Trump. 

You and your ilk are the ones that refuse to own what you've supported for the last 5 years. Laughing emojis are indeed the only thing you have.

This plays well in this far Left land but just isn’t reality. Tell yourself whatever you need to I guess. Sorry friend. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Herb said:

to sum it up ORANGEMANBAD 

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Gilroy34 said:

No different than not answering the questioned asked by talking around it and then ignoring the follow up.  I'm shocked you are surprised politicians pick the reporters they want to be questioned by (goes to coaches and business leaders also).

• Like 1