What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (18 Viewers)

Guy issues a statement about Georgia purging 100K from its voter rolls. "If they would have done this before the November election we would have won! Rigged election!".

Not one of those 100K voted in the November election. That's in part why they were purged.

Could not make this stuff up if you tried. 
Will be a talking point regardless and absorbed as fact by team Maga.

Classy.  Calling an entire city 'not good people'.....be better.
From a first time visitor a few months ago, I enjoyed the city including areas adjacent to those that are often seen on the news lately. I will be visiting friends there again next month. It's a wonderful city. 

Alpha is counterproductive IMHO.

A previous teammate who was voted out last cycle came up to me before a meeting last night and opened me with the line "When are you going to grow a pair and vote ..."

It is astounding me to that some folks believe alpha is how to influence others.
I see the Alpha trait as not being near as prevalent in the business world as it was 20 years ago.  The world has changed to intelligence and empathy over bravado.  

From a first time visitor a few months ago, I enjoyed the city including areas adjacent to those that are often seen on the news lately. I will be visiting friends there again next month. It's a wonderful city. 
To be fair, the housing crisis has tarnished what was just a few years ago a very clean, very safe, very beautiful US City.  It's going to take years to clean up the messes left behind and damage done to the area.  It sucks, but this is a crisis that plagues the entire west coast (and other cities I'm sure, but this one is IN. YOUR. FACE!).  

But the spirits remains high, progress is and will be made (slowly) and for my money, it's the best city in the country to raise a family.  

Oh, and let's get that beer(s) next time you're here.  We'll grab @urbanhack

To be fair, the housing crisis has tarnished what was just a few years ago a very clean, very safe, very beautiful US City.  It's going to take years to clean up the messes left behind and damage done to the area.  It sucks, but this is a crisis that plagues the entire west coast (and other cities I'm sure, but this one is IN. YOUR. FACE!).  

But the spirits remains high, progress is and will be made (slowly) and for my money, it's the best city in the country to raise a family.  

Oh, and let's get that beer(s) next time you're here.  We'll grab @urbanhack
We see the same types of things in Tampa too, but it’s not quite as polarizing. It’s a scaled issue everywhere imo. I’ll be there 7/30-8/2 and a beer sounds great. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s from The Daily Beast….
This is all you need to know:

"Two sources told the outlet"

"Sources told the outlet"

The same anonymous BS that the left believed EVERY word of, never questioning.  Any allegation, rumor or tweet was greeted with 100% authenticity by the left.  This article by the Daily Beast continues the fine tradition.  They still reel in the rubes.

Not surprising but wow. 
It's unbelievable that anyone would say this and not think that they will be mocked.  He is so obtuse.

"It's truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of 'the other side,'" he said.

"Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this? There must be Collusion with the Democrats and, of course, Russia!"

This is all you need to know:

"Two sources told the outlet"

"Sources told the outlet"

The same anonymous BS that the left believed EVERY word of, never questioning.  Any allegation, rumor or tweet was greeted with 100% authenticity by the left.  This article by the Daily Beast continues the fine tradition.  They still reel in the rubes.
Maybe read the article first.  The source is a direct tweet from Trump.

So why not name the sources?
Here you go.

Trump tweeted in March 2019 that he wanted federal agencies to investigate "SNL."

"It's truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of 'the other side,'" he said.

"Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this? There must be Collusion with the Democrats and, of course, Russia!"

The guy who wants sources now wants to know why there are sources.
It's like you made something up out of nothing, twisted it to fit the narrative you wanted to sell and then blamed it on me.

Maybe think next time before you knee-jerk. :doh:

Or, better yet, don't post at all.  Seems like it's a forum win when you don't post.  :thumbup:

Uhm, yeah, I know.  I read the article.  :shrug:

Why is this news again, BTW?  And why quote two "sources" if this was already tweeted by Trump?
I think the unknown sources were saying that Trump actually took it one step further then the tweet, and actually tried to have them investigated.  He was told it wasn't possible.

I think the unknown sources were saying that Trump actually took it one step further then the tweet, and actually tried to have them investigated.  He was told it wasn't possible.
Right, "unknown" sources once again.  :doh:

So, this article is nothing more than feeding red meat to the already indoctrinated lefty masses.  Just as I thought.

Carry-on.

We must dismiss this as just ramblings of a senile old man.  But just for a second at face value; if there were some sort of civil war in America he just said setting a nuclear bomb off on American soil against Americans wouldn't be out of the question.  That's 100% impeachment/25th amendment language if Trump had said it.  You could bank on it.

We must dismiss this as just ramblings of a senile old man.  But just for a second at face value; if there were some sort of civil war in America he just said setting a nuclear bomb off on American soil against Americans wouldn't be out of the question.  That's 100% impeachment/25th amendment language if Trump had said it.  You could bank on it.
January 2023.  

You know Biden’s comments are indefensible when the regulars haven’t run in here to spin this.  
Adding an additional layer of comedy is how "insurrectionists" overtook the Capitol without using weapons and just shoving hard enough.

Scariest day in the life of many government officials. They haven't seen ####... 

Users who are viewing this thread