What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

I was willing to see what he came up with but there is no link or anything that leads to his research. 

All that is contained and linked to is this guys excel sheet with all 50 states listed and amounts he says were excess Biden votes. That’s it. 

Good to see he doesn’t think there were any excess Biden votes in Iowa or DC. 

Estimated. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  
“Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.”

I dunno, this seems pretty airtight. 

“Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.”

I dunno, this seems pretty airtight. 

Goodness.  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess there really is no need for actual elections anymore.  All we need to do is have these two guys tell us who won.

Kinda like having a chicken pick the Super Bowl winner.

The hilarious part of this is that they still got the wrong answer even after the fact.  

Even without this advantage the chickens have a better track record  

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in AL and can't even tell you where Roy Moore is now.  His career is dead and yet somehow people in the PSF are obsessed with some guy who couldn't win as a R in Alabama.
:lmao:

One person mentions his name, a name that hasn't been mentioned in this forum for months most likely, and somehow that means people are obsessed

I agree both sides are obsessed with Trump - difference, IMO, is Trump is still the leader of the GOP and Moore has no chance to be the leader of anything.
Yeah, Moore can't ever win anything again.  I wasn't a Moore guy before all those allegations.  He was always a weirdo to me.  So I wasn't ever stoked he got the nomination at all, but it's important to remember he didn't win the primary with those allegations.  Those came later and did in fact cost him the general, which it should have.

Hoping to score a freezer pack of Trump Steaks that are on Ebay right now for my Liberation BBQ this Fri.  Trump Dogs and Burgers just doesn't have the same class for a BBQ celebrating the return of THE MAN to the White House.  

Hoping to score a freezer pack of Trump Steaks that are on Ebay right now for my Liberation BBQ this Fri.  Trump Dogs and Burgers just doesn't have the same class for a BBQ celebrating the return of THE MAN to the White House.  
Well done with ketchup. Just like Trump would like it.

Father Trump has been watching who has been naughty and who has been nice in the PSF.  Posts like this mean no hamberders for you this year.  

Users who are viewing this thread