What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (17 Viewers)

From your link:

In a bid to promote Covid-19 vaccines among young people, the White House has recruited Gen Z TikTok influencers, one who dropped another spoof video on Monday

Benito Skinner, a comedian whose TikTok handle is @bennydrama7 and boasts over 845,000 followers, posted a video Monday which featured 'A day in my life as a White House intern <3,' after the trend popular on the social media app. 

From your link:

In a bid to promote Covid-19 vaccines among young people, the White House has recruited Gen Z TikTok influencers, one who dropped another spoof video on Monday

Benito Skinner, a comedian whose TikTok handle is @bennydrama7 and boasts over 845,000 followers, posted a video Monday which featured 'A day in my life as a White House intern <3,' after the trend popular on the social media app. 
I enjoyed the video.  But he is making a joke of flamboyant guys, right?  Is it only OK because he is gay, or would similar comedy from straight actors also be acceptable? 

Another shot at a man who had to overcome stuttering in life.  Classy as always.

Wrong, again.  Dementia.  As you said, he overcame stuttering.  Sadly he isn't going to fair as well against dementia I'm afraid.  

Example.

He's speaking very clearly, no stuttering at all.  He simply cannot, even when he's trying to read it from his note cards, get the numbers correct.  That's his mental faculties starting to fail.  

Another shot at a man who had to overcome stuttering in life.  Classy as always.
What does this have to do with stuttering?? Absolutely nothing.

As a kid I stuttered about until I got to HS . I hated being pulled from class to go to speech therapy. To this day when I meet people for the 1st time I’m brought back to when I did stutter , once the first words come out I’m fine

When Trump was president the surge was his fault . Under Biden it’s the fault of governors. Hmm, funny how that works 

Pre-vaccine I think the order for fault should have been roughly:

• Governors/local authorities
  • Those not staying home/masking
  • Trump
Post-vaccine I think the order for fault should be roughly:

• Those not getting the vaccine
  • Governors/local authorities
  • Biden

Wrong, again.  Dementia.  As you said, he overcame stuttering.  Sadly he isn't going to fair as well against dementia I'm afraid.  

Example.

He's speaking very clearly, no stuttering at all.  He simply cannot, even when he's trying to read it from his note cards, get the numbers correct.  That's his mental faculties starting to fail.  

I don't think calling our President "Bumbling Joe" is any more respectful than me calling the last President "Fat Don".  It's rude, no matter how true both statements might be.  We're supposed to be cooler in here.  I should know.  I just got in trouble for pointing out a FACT that Mike Lindell had some dalliances with crack cocaine.  SOURCE:  WIKIPEDIA 

In his 20s, Lindell became addicted to and a frequent user of cocaine. This addiction became worse after crack cocaine was introduced to the market in the 1990s.  He self-published a book, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO, that year about his addiction recovery and his developing relationship with God

Asking for consistency in the cool factor. 

I don't think calling our President "Bumbling Joe" is any more respectful than me calling the last President "Fat Don".  It's rude, no matter how true both statements might be.  We're supposed to be cooler in here.  I should know.  I just got in trouble for pointing out a FACT that Mike Lindell had some dalliances with crack cocaine.  SOURCE:  WIKIPEDIA 

Asking for consistency in the cool factor. 
Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with stuttering. 

You’re going to have to link to your alleged poor behavior if you are asking me to weigh in on that. Phat Don though, nothing cooler IMO.   :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rubiobot said:
Gotta love the dementia shtick.  :lol:
Is it shtick, honestly?  "Dementia is a general term for loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life."

I understand the squinting, I see that from other news readers and I assume they are struggling to read the teleprompter.  But Biden has so many unexplained long pauses and misspeaks.  It reminds me of talking to a distracted person.  They might nod and say "oh, really" but their mind is clearly in a different place.

Granted, I have only seen a few clips of him in the news lately and sometimes he seems OK.  I also probably see his worst because those are the ones that get shared.

Is it shtick, honestly?  "Dementia is a general term for loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life."

I understand the squinting, I see that from other news readers and I assume they are struggling to read the teleprompter.  But Biden has so many unexplained long pauses and misspeaks.  It reminds me of talking to a distracted person.  They might nod and say "oh, really" but their mind is clearly in a different place.

Granted, I have only seen a few clips of him in the news lately and sometimes he seems OK.  I also probably see his worst because those are the ones that get shared.

350 million people vaccinated?  After pausing to look down at his note cards to try and make sure he get's the number correct?  These are types of numbers that people with normal cognitive function can memorize and recite without note cards.  

Weren’t we asked not to use the nickname “President Trump”? I always thought that was too bad because it’s not profane or overtly insulting, but rather a reference to one of Trump’s own stories that he’s told that, I think, captures an element of his personality quite well. 

It's quite a stretch to go from this to dementia. 

350 million people vaccinated?  After pausing to look down at his note cards to try and make sure he get's the number correct?  These are types of numbers that people with normal cognitive function can memorize and recite without note cards.  
That number changes every day. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be accurate. Again its a far cry from dementia. 

That number changes every day. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be accurate. Again its a far cry from dementia. 

There aren't 350 million total people in the US.  We aren't 106% vaccinated.  Grade school children know this, without note cards.

There aren't 350 million total people in the US.  We aren't 106% vaccinated.  Grade school children know this, without note cards.
So instead of Biden saying number of "vaccinations", he says number of "people vaccinated"...and that is dementia?  :lol:

So instead of Biden saying number of "vaccinations", he says number of "people vaccinated"...and that is dementia?  :lol:

"...and billions around the world and virtually no one's died."   So yeah, if your claim is that he's talking about vaccine on the shelf when no one's died that would be completely incoherent sentences.  That's worse dementia than just not being able to remember numbers.  

Fun Fact: Winston Churchill was known throughout his life for using and referring to note cards in his public speeches. 

"...and billions around the world and virtually no one's died."   So yeah, if your claim is that he's talking about vaccine on the shelf when no one's died that would be completely incoherent sentences.  That's worse dementia than just not being able to remember numbers.  
You keep on with the dementia shtick if it makes you feel good. I dont blame you for distracting with this stuff since you dont like talking about Biden getting a bipartisan infrastructure deal passed in the senate when Trump failed. 

It's quite a stretch to go from this to dementia. 
I disagree.  I don't think you're viewing the situation with an open mind.  Your position reminds me of those who defended Trump's behavior.  "Where's the proof of Trump being a self serving narcissist?"

Here's 100 examples of Biden's memory/language struggles compiled by some right wing youtuber.  Not all solid examples but most appear to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJg1g78QGlI

I don't think you're viewing the situation with an open mind.  Your position reminds me of those who defended Trump's behavior.  "Where's the proof of Trump being a self serving narcissist?"
I agree 100%.  

I know this is the center for Trump love so one shouldn’t expect much Biden positivity here but anyone not seeing or admitting to the clear mental decline going in with him simply is choosing not to.  It’s crystal clear and has been for a long time.  

Users who are viewing this thread