Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

8 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Brady just completely ripped on Trump’s election talk…ripped it up.  And Biden nailed the joke with him.   

False.  The attempted joke was awful and unreadable.  Complete botch job but par for the course with sleepy Joe

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

This really hurts.  This was one of the last few famous people that seemed to like Donald Trump.  Oh well, I guess they still have Roseanne Barr, Dana White, James Woods, and a bunch of country/western singers.

Sorry but you forgot the most important guy of all, the my pillow guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

44 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Brady just completely ripped on Trump’s election talk…ripped it up.  And Biden nailed the joke with him.   

Add to my previous post “or they can add the falsehoods to make the inaccurate claim it’s blue”. :lmao:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Breitbart is not happy.

WATCH: Tom Brady Teams Up with Joe Biden to Mock Trump Supporters

Five Times Tom Brady Called Trump a Friend Before Stabbing Him and His Supporters in the Back

Flashback: Trump Defended Tom Brady During Deflategate Scandal

• Love 1
  • Laughing 3

It wasn't too long ago that we could make political jokes without all the outrage.  I don't think Brady was trying to piss anyone off.  It was funny.  It reminded me of the Whitehouse correspondents dinners which were mostly just light hearted digs at each other.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, psychobillies said:

It wasn't too long ago that we could make political jokes without all the outrage.  I don't think Brady was trying to piss anyone off.  It was funny.  It reminded me of the Whitehouse correspondents dinners which were mostly just light hearted digs at each other.

Very true until that night Trump found nothing funny about jokes at his expense.

22 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

This really hurts.  This was one of the last few famous people that seemed to like Donald Trump.  Oh well, I guess they still have Roseanne Barr, Dana White, James Woods, and a bunch of country/western singers.

Don't forget The Worm.

30 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Very true until that night Trump found nothing funny about jokes at his expense.

if that was the time Obama roasted him it just happened to spur him to become President.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, shadrap said:

if that was the time Obama roasted him it just happened to spur him to become President.

Well that and the desire to sell books, and to back NBC into a corner.  

2 hours ago, psychobillies said:

Right.

"This is a bad day".  "This really hurts"

:lmao:  Who thinks like that?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, psychobillies said:

You still can. You just have to not surround yourself with snowflakes that are easily offended...or not care if those partisan hacks get triggered.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

You still can. You just have to not surround yourself with snowflakes that are easily offended...or not care if those partisan hacks get triggered.

100%.  I had just dropped in on Twitter before I posted, and the outrage was palpable. 

2 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Not if you want to post on this forum.  

1 hour ago, Rubiobot said:

:tumbleweed:

Low energy thread here. Even Jeb Bush has more energy. :lol:

Or some people have lives on the weekends besides obsessing over him like those leasing him head space for life, but nice troll attempt. :lmao:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Or some people have lives on the weekends besides obsessing over him like those leasing him head space for life, but nice troll attempt. :lmao:

Kind of like you obsessing over anyone that posts about Trump. I must be in your head space...but all will be well...just go outside and get some air...after all, it is the weekend. :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Don’t even give him the attention he seeks. That was one of the most pathetic troll attempts I’ve ever seen here.  Practically begging for attention. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Rubiobot said:

Kind of like you obsessing over anyone that posts about Trump. I must be in your head space...but all will be well...just go outside and get some air...after all, it is the weekend. :thumbup:

Whatever you need to tell yourself I guess, I feel bad for you more than anything. :lmao:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Don’t even give him the attention he seeks. That was one of the most pathetic troll attempts I’ve ever seen here.  Practically begging for attention. 

The desperation makes me feel sad that’s their life. I hope they can get better. Enjoy your weekend friend. :hifive:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoBirds said:

The desperation makes me feel sad that’s their life. I hope they can get better. Enjoy your weekend friend. :hifive:

Glad you took my advice to get away from these topics and enjoy your weekend.

Now you should try for a three day weekend.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I was willing to see what he came up with but there is no link or anything that leads to his research. 

All that is contained and linked to is this guys excel sheet with all 50 states listed and amounts he says were excess Biden votes. That’s it. 

Good to see he doesn’t think there were any excess Biden votes in Iowa or DC. 

16 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Estimated. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

“Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.”

I dunno, this seems pretty airtight. 

11 minutes ago, Dickies said:

“Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.”

I dunno, this seems pretty airtight. 

Goodness. :lol:

Edited by Rubiobot

40 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

“Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN“

well… that’s disconcerting.

8 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Well I guess there really is no need for actual elections anymore.  All we need to do is have these two guys tell us who won.

Kinda like having a chicken pick the Super Bowl winner.

The hilarious part of this is that they still got the wrong answer even after the fact.  

Even without this advantage the chickens have a better track record  

Edited by Godsbrother
Oops I was on my phone when I replied and did not realize this was the Trump Fan thread. I didn't mean to rain on your parade and will resume my self-imposed ban on posting in here. Sorry about that

9 hours ago, The General said:

I estimate Biden really won by 27 billion votes.

i need to see your analysis.....wait no i don't.

• Thanks 1