What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

did glenn beck give back the 30 million he grifted yet?
You are an embarrassment.    Nazerene fund got more people out than biden.    Check out fifa girls in Afghanistan. 

If you read the article it talks about a letter written to Pakistan leader.   Doesn't say who wrote it.   It was glenn beck.

The girls are out now.   In Portugal.

sickening comment and very leftist of you.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/lives-at-risk-fifa-criticised-after-refusing-to-back-calls-to-free-afghan-girls-from-youth-football-team/ar-AAOiMpi

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an embarrassment.    Nazerene fund got more people out than biden.    Check out fifa girls in Afghanistan. 

If you read the article it talks about a letter written to Pakistan leader.   Doesn't say who wrote it.   It was glenn beck.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/lives-at-risk-fifa-criticised-after-refusing-to-back-calls-to-free-afghan-girls-from-youth-football-team/ar-AAOiMpi
Thanks clutch!  😊 

so he kept all the money.  

If there are findings of fraud Trump supporters will look at the audit results objectively and determine the right course of action. Does the audit find incompetence, negligence or willful tampering of ballots?  What can the audit tell us about Dominion and their internal control environment?

Lots of ways this could go.  
Trump campaign knew this was all bogus

when things happen that are anomaly's, that break patterns .... I look at them and try to figure out why because there is a reason

Trump is still front page CNN news most day's. Democrats seem so scared of him they have to continue the assaults that they launched daily for 4 years of his presidency.

Why?  I've never seen that before. 

The only conclusion I have is that Democrats are scared to death of 2024 and Trump getting in the White House again. 

when things happen that are anomaly's, that break patterns .... I look at them and try to figure out why because there is a reason

Trump is still front page CNN news most day's. Democrats seem so scared of him they have to continue the assaults that they launched daily for 4 years of his presidency.

Why?  I've never seen that before. 

The only conclusion I have is that Democrats are scared to death of 2024 and Trump getting in the White House again. 
CNN likes to play the hits. A losing Prez’s plans to subvert the election and stay in power is a good one.

Meanwhile FOX all in on the Gabby Petito saga  :coffee:

Seems about right.

CNN likes to play the hits. A losing Prez’s plans to subvert the election and stay in power is a good one.

Seems about right.
You watch more fox than me so I'll take your word for it.

The General said:

Seems about right.

but they didn't do that with other Presidents that I recall

and FWIW I know Petito mattered, but there are people killed everyday https://chicago.cbslocal.com/tag/weekend-violence/

its a shift off the border crisis, covid deaths I guess

Because  it was a mystery.    If they just found a body, no story.     But her missing.  Boyfriend returns without her and won't talk.    

That's  tv gold obviously.
Was asking about why other presidents were not covered as much for attempts to subvert their election results.

People are actually wondering why the Petito story gets airtime?  Talk about completely out of touch ignorance. 

CBS Evening News ran with Petito Autopsy Results as their #1 story last night. NBC Nightly had it #2 after Covid Booster Mass Confusion Caused by Biden Administration.  Neither had any segment at all about But Trump!

:lmao:

The last one term President prior to Trump losing re-election was Bush The Elder almost 30 years ago so this stuff is kind of new ground for some of us for that reason alone.
Then add that Bush (or any losing Prez) spends their last months creating a fictional story line about why he lost that culminates in riots in the Capitol building. He then continues to perpetuate this lie even after seeing that.

I think that is a bit unusual and would get some clicks :lol:

Then add that Bush (or any losing Prez) spends their last months creating a fictional story line about why he lost that culminates in riots in the Capitol building. He then continues to perpetuate this lie even after seeing that.

Sounds like the only one creating fictional stories is you….sorry friend. 

Watching our liberal friends struggle with their accountability for the Biden disaster and continuing the “but Trump” deflection is sad, hopefully this Biden mess is something we can all learn from. 

Why do you think that is?

for liberal media's to protect Biden's administration and Democrats from looking really bad

for a conservative media just trying to keep up I suppose

but what happened to her happens all the time - its not really news IMO, its just another sad story about someone doing something evil

for liberal media's to protect Biden's administration and Democrats from looking really bad

but what happened to her happens all the time - its not really news IMO, its just another sad story about someone doing something evil
That Trump's actions are/were so unprecedented probably plays a teeny bit of a role in his coverage, no? 

Sorry, GB can't buy this. If Obama did this Fox would start a new channel to cover this 24/7. That's how cable news works but this act from Don is crazy town territory. 
Sorry GB, the media came after Trump without any pretense of unbiased coverage. The "zomg SO unprecedented" criticism was PART of the non stop attacks. Obama and Biden broke plenty of precedents and not a peep from MSM. If anything, some are still pushing this "return to norms" nonsense.

Sorry GB, the media came after Trump without any pretense of unbiased coverage. The "zomg SO unprecedented" criticism was PART of the non stop attacks. Obama and Biden broke plenty of precedents and not a peep from MSM. If anything, some are still pushing this "return to norms" nonsense.
Trump used media as a form of campaigning. He welcomed it and stoked it. CNN absolutely has their agenda that they milk to sell ads though.

This line me and SC were talking about though was specifically about why he is being covered today now that's he's gone.

This act of his leading up to and afterwards is unprecedented.

You think that if another person pulled what he did it wouldn't be covered and rightfully so? 

Trump used media as a form of campaigning. He welcomed it and stoked it. CNN absolutely has their agenda that they milk to sell ads though.

This line me and SC were talking about though was specifically about why he is being covered today now that's he's gone.

This act of his leading up to and afterwards is unprecedented.

You think that if another person pulled what he did it wouldn't be covered and rightfully so? 
Ah. Yes, I see. My bad. Sheesh between you and Commish I'm really having an off day jumping to the wrong conclusions. Stepping away from the keyboard for a while. Cheers.

Deservedly or not, certain stories capture the nation’s attention. Laci Peterson, Amy Fisher, Jon Benet Ramsey.

Did you miss the riots the democrats encouraged  2016 -2020.

I think trump sees this as payback for 4 years of illegal investigations.

Users who are viewing this thread