What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

It was the strategy he used in the Georgia senate races

Republicans lost both seats and control of the Senate.
Trump is the best thing to ever happen to Democrats.  They're getting schooled in the Senate even with a majority and Biden is just about at weekend at bernie's status.  But Trump's ego will give them the one thing they need.  

It means America first in all facets of life.

It’s about sticking true to what we love as Americans.  You get to say “Merry Christmas, “”China Virus” lBad Hombre,” etc.  it’s okay to scorn cancel culture, stand for the anthem, locker room talk is still alive, you can drive a gas guzzler, laugh at non-PC jokes, own a gun, support police, mock and ignore woke silliness. You believe China is not our friend and avoid their products and you believe radical Islamic terrorism is bad. You believe we need to protect our borders.  Taxes are too high and every American needs to pull their weight
America is actually 2nd. Trump is 1st

Did anybody see the video of Schumer talking about the deal the Democrats made with Republicans on the debt ceiling.  Schumer blamed the Republicans for the debt ceiling issue and praised the Democrats for banding together.  You have to see Manchin's reaction in the background, it's priceless.  
Agreed, no reason for Schumer to be spiking the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Trump would put the following three options for the ‘24 outcome in this order of preference:

1) Trump wins presidency

2) Democrat candidate wins presidency

3) Republican candidate other than Trump wins presidency. 
Disagree.

1) Trump wins presidency.

2) All other outcomes tied.

There is no way he wants another Republican to win where he failed. I mean he’s already telling Republicans not to vote.
I see where you're going with this, but I don't think he has the mental capacity to distinguish between anything beyond "I won" and "I didn't win / was cheated".

I know it must sting for you guys. Looking back at the countless meltdowns and poor behavior by those that couldn’t handle Trump. Then the pendulum swings back and the non liberal crowd handles the Biden disaster 1000% better, with activity in this forum waning without the poor behavior. Hence the non stop  :fishing: in here. Hopefully it’s something you all can learn from. Enjoy your weekend friend, get out and enjoy your day with a little break from here.  :hifive:

I know it must sting for you guys. Looking back at the countless meltdowns and poor behavior by those that couldn’t handle Trump. Then the pendulum swings back and the non liberal crowd handles the Biden disaster 1000% better, with activity in this forum waning without the poor behavior. Hence the non stop  :fishing: in here. Hopefully it’s something you all can learn from. Enjoy your weekend friend, get out and enjoy your day with a little break from here.  :hifive:
@GoBirds

Hey friend, I'm a lifelong Eagles fan as I presume you are. 50+ years of general misery for me as a fan. The Super Bowl run of 2017/18 was something I had hoped would happen before I die, and fortunately it did.

But, I just gotta say I think it's awfully telling that the former head coach pictured in your avatar is literally the worst head coach of all time in the Eagles 88-year history. It doesn't surprise me one bit that you are also a fan of the worst president ever in the history of these United States.

Not a melt-down. Simply an observation.

On another note, I hope your fantasy team(s) did well this weekend. My team krushed it.

@GoBirds

Hey friend, I'm a lifelong Eagles fan as I presume you are. 50+ years of general misery for me as a fan. The Super Bowl run of 2017/18 was something I had hoped would happen before I die, and fortunately it did.

But, I just gotta say I think it's awfully telling that the former head coach pictured in your avatar is literally the worst head coach of all time in the Eagles 88-year history. It doesn't surprise me one bit that you are also a fan of the worst president ever in the history of these United States.

Not a melt-down. Simply an observation.

On another note, I hope your fantasy team(s) did well this weekend. My team krushed it.
Kotite was the worst wasn’t he? Those years were tough, I’m afraid our next couple will be a taste of the same. 😂

Your buddy Biden put to rest any sliver of an argument Trump was the worst ever, sorry bud. Hope you guys can get over it at some point. 

My fantasy mistake was investing in our birds running game, WTF!?!? Hand Miles the ball!

Kotite was the worst wasn’t he? Those years were tough, I’m afraid our next couple will be a taste of the same. 😂

Your buddy Biden put to rest any sliver of an argument Trump was the worst ever, sorry bud. Hope you guys can get over it at some point. 

My fantasy mistake was investing in our birds running game, WTF!?!? Hand Miles the ball!
You must not really read my posts. I'm not a Biden fan, nor will I ever be. I'm also neither Democrat or Republican. 

I'll point out ineptitude displayed by our elected officials when & where I see it. I will admit in all honesty though, I'm not looking for it as I was the previous administration. Any silence on my part regarding Bidens tenure is simply due to the fact that I'm not paying attention as I was the previous 4 years. Why? I simply don't feel that I need to. Biden may surely be not a good president but I don't feel that he is going to, or has ever, use(d) his his position(s) in government for his personal and sole benefit. If I am wrong, it doesn't really matter. For me, looking at it in context and comparison with the previous administration, there is no comparison. 

So please, do not refer to me as a "buddy of Biden." The only reason I voted for him was to make sure our country was not lead by DJT four more years. Biden is most definitely too old to hold the office of President. As a nation we were left with those two choices and it was easy for me to pull the Biden lever. If you want to discuss/compare mental capabilities (which I do not,) DJT is severely lacking in that regard also. He also was/is too old to sit in office as the President of the United States and does not have the mental capabilities required for such a position.

Good luck the rest of the fantasy season! I truly hope you ditched your Eagles players early and are on the way to winning what I would assume to be another title in your main league. Peace.

You must not really read my posts. I'm not a Biden fan, nor will I ever be. I'm also neither Democrat or Republican. 

I'll point out ineptitude displayed by our elected officials when & where I see it. I will admit in all honesty though, I'm not looking for it as I was the previous administration. Any silence on my part regarding Bidens tenure is simply due to the fact that I'm not paying attention as I was the previous 4 years. Why? I simply don't feel that I need to. Biden may surely be not a good president but I don't feel that he is going to, or has ever, use(d) his his position(s) in government for his personal and sole benefit. If I am wrong, it doesn't really matter. For me, looking at it in context and comparison with the previous administration, there is no comparison. 

So please, do not refer to me as a "buddy of Biden." The only reason I voted for him was to make sure our country was not lead by DJT four more years. Biden is most definitely too old to hold the office of President. As a nation we were left with those two choices and it was easy for me to pull the Biden lever. If you want to discuss/compare mental capabilities (which I do not,) DJT is severely lacking in that regard also. He also was/is too old to sit in office as the President of the United States and does not have the mental capabilities required for such a position.

Good luck the rest of the fantasy season! I truly hope you ditched your Eagles players early and are on the way to winning what I would assume to be another title in your main league. Peace.
I’m aware of your extreme positions against Trump, it’s well documented in here as well as many others. Turning a blind eye to the other side because “it’s not Trump” seems dangerous but it’s clear much of our country is guilty of the same. I’ve been disgusted by Biden’s performance but I don’t think me melting down in here daily and buying into conspiracies(not accusing you, but many did) will accomplish anything. 

Its all good, good luck to you as well in fantasy and hope you have a healthy and prosperous year! 

You can say you're not Biden's Buddy all you want, but, when you go ahead and pretend his metal capacity is anywhere near Donald's you give your self away, Buddy. 

Good gracious.   :lmao:

You can say you're not Biden's Buddy all you want, but, when you go ahead and pretend his metal capacity is anywhere near Donald's you give your self away, Buddy. 

Good gracious.   :lmao:
Good gracious my ###. I don't give myself away as anything. I don't pretend that either has the "metal" capacity to hold office. Neither should you. DJT is a complete and utter moron and Biden is likely also. I just don't care if Biden is a moron the way I was concerned with DJT. Yes, I pretty much hate DJT. I'm pretty sure I'd hate Biden just as much if I gave it the time and consideration. I'm not going to though. I don't feel the need to.

Again, I'm not paying attention anymore. Things have swung back to a "normalcy" I expect from the office of President. Glaringly and obvious to everyone should be the lack of a dialy diatribe on social media attacking anyone and everyone who dared to criticize the man and the office. I don't see that at all from Biden. Right there, that is a huge plus for me.

DJT fans are welcome to continue to be his fans. I'm not, as has been pointed out that I have made it clear in this and other threads. Nor am I a fan of Biden. Or Harris. Or Pence. I just don't feel I have to repeatedly post my disdain for Biden to help others feel I am being "fair" in my observations of both.

I'm no fan of either party as they continue to have a stranglehold on our political electoral processes. We need something altogether different than these two supremely lame party choices. Unfortunately it's unlikely I'll see any change in my lifetime.

Best to you and your fantasy team(s) this year also.

Good gracious my ###. I don't give myself away as anything. I don't pretend that either has the "metal" capacity to hold office. Neither should you. DJT is a complete and utter moron and Biden is likely also. I just don't care if Biden is a moron the way I was concerned with DJT. Yes, I pretty much hate DJT. I'm pretty sure I'd hate Biden just as much if I gave it the time and consideration. I'm not going to though. I don't feel the need to.

Again, I'm not paying attention anymore. Things have swung back to a "normalcy" I expect from the office of President. Glaringly and obvious to everyone should be the lack of a dialy diatribe on social media attacking anyone and everyone who dared to criticize the man and the office. I don't see that at all from Biden. Right there, that is a huge plus for me.

DJT fans are welcome to continue to be his fans. I'm not, as has been pointed out that I have made it clear in this and other threads. Nor am I a fan of Biden. Or Harris. Or Pence. I just don't feel I have to repeatedly post my disdain for Biden to help others feel I am being "fair" in my observations of both.

I'm no fan of either party as they continue to have a stranglehold on our political electoral processes. We need something altogether different than these two supremely lame party choices. Unfortunately it's unlikely I'll see any change in my lifetime.

Best to you and your fantasy team(s) this year also.
If we're being honest, everyone knows Biden has dementia. 

Trump is a little wacky, but, he can hold a train of thought and answer tough questions from the media.

Only Trump Haters and Biden Bros claim his metal capacity is on par with Biden.  It's their tell.

Trump is a little wacky, but, he can hold a train of though and answer tough questions from the media.

Only Trump Haters and Biden Bros claim his metal capacity is on par with Biden.  It's their tell.
Whatever dude. I have no "tell." I don't care one bit for either "man" and I'm not affiliated with either party so I've never claimed one is better policy wise than the other. Let's just leave it at that. Please and thank you in advance.

Whatever dude. I have no "tell." I don't care one bit for either "man" and I'm not affiliated with either party so I've never claimed one is better policy wise than the other. Let's just leave it at that. Please and thank you in advance.
Sure you did/are, despite the dementia tell, you admitted you pulled the lever for Biden too.  

Sure you did/are, despite the dementia tell, you admitted you pulled the lever for Biden too.  
What he is saying, and I think others in here also like myself, are that we dont care if Biden has dementia.  His presidency is already more consistent and less volatile the DJT.  Thats what matters.  Most of us dont care about Biden the man, more like not-DJT and a standard set of divided political hatred instead of DJT fire and brimstone.

Trump is a little wacky, but, he can hold a train of thought and answer tough questions from the media.

Only if you believe all the misleadingly edited video clips taken out of context that have been circulated on social media.

Of course I pulled the lever for Biden. Of the two choices I was handed I felt that would be the better choice. To date, it seems I was/am correct. You are free to disagree.

Please, stop trying to paint me into being something I am not. Ive been honest in my posting here in this thread and others. I've only ever reported one person before (years ago) and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Thanks for your kind consideration of my wishes. Appreciated. 

What he is saying, and I think others in here also like myself, are that we dont care if Biden has dementia.  His presidency is already more consistent and less volatile the DJT.  Thats what matters.  Most of us dont care about Biden the man, more like not-DJT and a standard set of divided political hatred instead of DJT fire and brimstone.
Fire and brimstone!   :lmao:

Like I said in another thread in the PSF, Biden could accidentally nuke the United States and the Democrats would say, "Well, at least he's not DJT.  I approve."

Like I said in another thread in the PSF, Biden could accidentally nuke the United States and the Democrats would say, "Well, at least he's not DJT.  I approve."
gaslighting and no

gaslighting and no
Hopefully we will never know.  But what we do know is that Biden can get a dozen marines killed, leave hundreds of our citizens and thousands of our allies behind as hostages to the Taliban and let hundreds of thousands of people across the border unvaccinated.  And Democrats on this board have said, "well at least he's not DJT, I approve.".

Hopefully we will never know.  But what we do know is that Biden can get a dozen marines killed, leave hundreds of our citizens and thousands of our allies behind as hostages to the Taliban and let hundreds of thousands of people across the border unvaccinated.  And Democrats on this board have said, "well at least he's not DJT, I approve.".
How many marines did DJT get killed?

How many marines did Obama get killed?

How many marines did Bush get killed?

Exactly right.  

Users who are viewing this thread