Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the fake news media,” Trump said in a statement released Tuesday. “Hope that happens to me someday.”

Trump also bashed Powell, a registered Republican, as “a classic RINO [Republican in name only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.”
 

What a heart this guy has!   Just a class act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, The Future Champs said:

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the fake news media,” Trump said in a statement released Tuesday. “Hope that happens to me someday.”

Trump also bashed Powell, a registered Republican, as “a classic RINO [Republican in name only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.”
 

What a heart this guy has!   Just a class act.

Once you get past the sniffles do you care to fact check any of that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, tonydead said:

INSURRECTION!

:lol:

It’s not just Jan 6.   Although that was the culmination of all his efforts to baselessly weaken the faith of gullible Americans in the integrity of elections.  It is the constant attack on the institution of voting.  He is either delusional (very likely) or purposefully doing it.  It’s not debatable.   He continues to do it now.   It’s disgusting, really. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Future Champs said:

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the fake news media,” Trump said in a statement released Tuesday. “Hope that happens to me someday.”

Trump also bashed Powell, a registered Republican, as “a classic RINO [Republican in name only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.”
 

What a heart this guy has!   Just a class act.

 

Ugh. :(  That is incredibly mean-spirited. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Canada guy has a much clearer grasp on the present situation in the US than many Americans. Witness the fanboys in this thread as crystal clear evidence.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Herb said:

Canada guy has a much clearer grasp on the present situation in the US than many Americans. Witness the fanboys in this thread as crystal clear evidence.

yup.  other scenarios it's good to have an outside perspective.  politics?  why do you foreigners care about our politics!! 

I am interested in the perspective of people who travel a bit and people who don't live here.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hurl Bruce said:

Just found this thread.  If I read through some of it will it provide me amusement or mild depression?

@knowledge dropper provides the amusement. Don't worry about whether he honestly believes anything he writes, as it doesn't matter. He's self aware. As for the rest, I'd be prepared for the depression to exceed mild.

The good news is it's a great primer for who should be put directly onto your ignore list.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DJT....the hero of 35% of Americans:

"Billionaire who hides his tax returns, genius who hides his college grades, business man who bankrupted a casino, playboy who pays for sex, Christian who doesn't attend church, philanthropist who defrauds charity, patriot who dodged the draft, innocent man who refuses to testify....."

Sure, he's a real American hero alright....

 

 

 

Full disclosure: Yep, I culled that from the twit box, not my own work, sue me.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

DJT....the hero of 35% of Americans:

"Billionaire who hides his tax returns, genius who hides his college grades, business man who bankrupted a casino, playboy who pays for sex, Christian who doesn't attend church, philanthropist who defrauds charity, patriot who dodged the draft, innocent man who refuses to testify....."

Sure, he's a real American hero alright....

That's someone's Father you are talking about.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The General said:

What will you do we he's running again? If he gets the Rep nom?

What will you do we he?  

10 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

DJT....the hero of 35% of Americans:

"Billionaire who hides his tax returns, genius who hides his college grades, business man who bankrupted a casino, playboy who pays for sex, Christian who doesn't attend church, philanthropist who defrauds charity, patriot who dodged the draft, innocent man who refuses to testify....."

Sure, he's a real American hero alright....

 

 

 

Full disclosure: Yep, I culled that from the twit box, not my own work, sue me.

Dont worry, nobody would confuse you with being that clever.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

"Billionaire who hides his tax returns, genius who hides his college grades, business man who bankrupted a casino, playboy who pays for sex, Christian who doesn't attend church, philanthropist who defrauds charity, patriot who dodged the draft, innocent man who refuses to testify....."

 

I'll take a stab at that

Biden $500,000 in taxes due   https://www.yahoo.com/now/biden-may-owe-500k-back-003631625.html

Biden plagerized in law school  https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/09/18/biden-admits-plagiarizing-in-law-school/53047c90-c16d-4f3a-9317-a106be8f6102/

Biden a businessman ... ummmm no, wait, he's been a public servant for 5 decades, he has no idea how to run a business or that tax shelters like bankruptcy is a business tool

Biden  google "Biden sniffing girls" and that'll be enough to creep you out. At least Trump made a business arrangement in his sex buys 

Biden - Christian who supports killing babies hmmm

Biden  Biden received five student draft deferments and a medical exemption https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/16/fact-check-biden-received-multiple-draft-deferments-vietnam/5809482002/

 

C'mon man ...  tell the truth, you voted Biden, the guy who did all the above, didn't you ? Biden, a real American 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure, Biden's a piece of crap too. Just a lot less stench emanating from him. Whatever. I've repeatedly stated I'm no Biden fanboy. He can go pound sand too. I've clarified my stance on why I voted for him. My choice was limited. I need not repeat anything further. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

DJT....the hero of 35% of Americans:

"Billionaire who hides his tax returns, genius who hides his college grades, business man who bankrupted a casino, playboy who pays for sex, Christian who doesn't attend church, philanthropist who defrauds charity, patriot who dodged the draft, innocent man who refuses to testify....."

Sure, he's a real American hero alright....

 

 

 

Full disclosure: Yep, I culled that from the twit box, not my own work, sue me.

Listening to Disturb's version of the "Sounds of Silence" makes me think of Trumpers (and the Golden Statue they had at CPAC last year) and the verse "and the people (Trumpers) bowed and prayed to the neon God they made" Especially rang true when he was referred to as Father Trump on the political forum here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, lazyike said:

Listening to Disturb's version of the "Sounds of Silence" makes me think of Trumpers (and the Golden Statue they had at CPAC last year) and the verse "and the people (Trumpers) bowed and prayed to the neon God they made" Especially rang true when he was referred to as Father Trump on the political forum here.

I think the “Father Trump” was a weird and confused attempt at trolling the anti-Trumpers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, The Future Champs said:

I think the “Father Trump” was a weird and confused attempt at trolling the anti-Trumpers.

I think the Father Trump is about what  Sen Sasse calls "the weird worship of one dude" that clearly exists right in front of us.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 5:01 AM, Ruffrodys05 said:

@GoBirds

Hey friend, I'm a lifelong Eagles fan as I presume you are. 50+ years of general misery for me as a fan. The Super Bowl run of 2017/18 was something I had hoped would happen before I die, and fortunately it did.

But, I just gotta say I think it's awfully telling that the former head coach pictured in your avatar is literally the worst head coach of all time in the Eagles 88-year history. It doesn't surprise me one bit that you are also a fan of the worst president ever in the history of these United States.

Not a melt-down. Simply an observation.

On another note, I hope your fantasy team(s) did well this weekend. My team krushed it.

 

I don't believe @GoBirds is a fan of Biden

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, The General said:

It’s ok to say you support the guy. Don’t be shy.

Apparently it's difficult for a lot of you to read or type coherently.  Perhaps dementia rubs off if you're a Biden Backer?

Will I support Trump if he's the Republican nominee?  Usually I like to wait and weigh where each candidate stands on the issues I care about.  It might be easy for you to figure out though with this qualifier that is usually a Dem killer:  Any candidate that wants to raise taxes, especially the capitol gains tax automatically loses any consideration from me.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I get it   

I think many of us are nostalgic already about the Father Trump years in office.  That’s why so many come to the MAGA thread. 
 

 

ANYTHING to deflect away from the current administration's disasters.  But Trump! used to be convenient, now it's all they have.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Apparently it's difficult for a lot of you to read or type coherently.  Perhaps dementia rubs off if you're a Biden Backer?

Will I support Trump if he's the Republican nominee?  Usually I like to wait and weigh where each candidate stands on the issues I care about.  It might be easy for you to figure out though with this qualifier that is usually a Dem killer:  Any candidate that wants to raise taxes, especially the capitol gains tax automatically loses any consideration from me.  

tonydead...board typo cop. Great stuff and please keep up the good work :lol:

Noted on you tax considerations, agreed you won't be voting for a Dem. Good luck with Don if he's your nom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sparky Big Time said:

It would be a welcome turn to restore employment, low energy prices, a secure southern border and the extrication of the US from bad trade deals. I could live with those outcomes.

It’s amazing how much Biden can screw up in such a short amount of time isn’t it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sparky Big Time said:

It would be a welcome turn to restore employment, low energy prices, a secure southern border and the extrication of the US from bad trade deals. I could live with those outcomes.

yea me too, but we have to put up with mean tweets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...