What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

Remember the 13 year old that filed a lawsuit against Trump and Epstein for rape, and then withdrew it because she was getting death threats?

Sure seems like this testimony makes those allegations more plausible.   

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.
Hmmm

Testimony today in the Maxwell trial that a 14 year old victim of sex trafficking was driven by Epstein to meet Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

Was that part of his "open marriage?"
Jesus, how low can you get?  Purposely trying to get another thread locked?

Alphas always ask for ID if they look too young.  Again, wouldn't expect you guys to know that.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, getting their “news” from the extreme Left is pretty scary but also sad that they buy it and regurgitate it here. 
Huh?  Who is getting the news from an extreme left source?  Seems an odd comment when we see redstate, pjmedia, gateway pundit...and all the actual extreme sites posted as if they are fact.

Huh?  Who is getting the news from an extreme left source?  Seems an odd comment when we see redstate, pjmedia, gateway pundit...and all the actual extreme sites posted as if they are fact.
The guy that quoted the vox opinion piece. Cant you read?  

The arrow is as far left as it can get for Vox's political bias. 

It’s the same routine, best to avoid. 
Avoid?  Seems the only thing being avoided is actual discourse...better to act like things didn't happen and post an emoji.

It isn't fishing.  As for left wing sources...I don't call them out because they rarely (if ever) get actually used as a source of facts.

I didn't click on Fish's link...or respond to him at all really.  More concerned about the actual sworn testimony that links Trump (and Clinton to Epstein).  Pretty sleazy stuff.

Stop what?  Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.  Vox is barely used here at all.  Most "far left" or even CNN is barely used here  at all.

The others?  Seem to pop up quite often.

If we are going to be consistent...lets be consistent.
They were specifically talking about a post that linked an article from VOX.  GTFO with your consistency trolling BS.

Avoid?  Seems the only thing being avoided is actual discourse...better to act like things didn't happen and post an emoji.

It isn't fishing.  As for left wing sources...I don't call them out because they rarely (if ever) get actually used as a source of facts.

I didn't click on Fish's link...or respond to him at all really.  More concerned about the actual sworn testimony that links Trump (and Clinton to Epstein).  Pretty sleazy stuff.
You responded to a post talking about a link you didn't even bother to click on.  That's an example of BAD FAITH discourse.  

We aren't dumb, we can read, we understand that you are doing your usual everything left post policing BS.

Maybe it’s because using a Vox opinion piece used to insinuate Trump is a pedophile is bottom feeder stuff.  The only thing that was molested here was the truth. 

Be better. 
I don't care where it was published.  The piece included direct quotes from the complaint that alleged that he violently raped a teenage girl.   It's a public record.   It's not opinion.   

-fish- said:
I don't care where it was published.  The piece included direct quotes from the complaint that alleged that he violently raped a teenage girl.   It's a public record.   It's not opinion.   
Unsubstantiated public record doesn’t mean it is fact

This is Trump's first statement about the legitimacy of the 2020 election that I agree with.  :yes:

Liz Harrington @realLizUSA - 25m

NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

"Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!"

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1467310339217924100
Lol.  Probably the most accurate statement he has ever put out.  

Team Blue wishing and praying that Father Trump runs.   :lmao: . They are putting 2024 Trump signs out and wearing MAGA hats because they know a Trump endorsed candidate completely wipes out Momala or Mommy Pete.   :lol:

:towelwave:

This is Trump's first statement about the legitimacy of the 2020 election that I agree with.  :yes:

Liz Harrington @realLizUSA - 25m

NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

"Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!"

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1467310339217924100
Wow old Donald's finally seen the light.  Good for him!

:thumbup:

Team Blue wishing and praying that Father Trump runs.   :lmao: . They are putting 2024 Trump signs out and wearing MAGA hats because they know a Trump endorsed candidate completely wipes out Momala or Mommy Pete.   :lol:

:towelwave:
I doubt there are many Democrats wearing Maga hats. And I wouldn’t be too sure that a Trump endorsed candidate would defeat the current administration, much less “completely wipe them out.”

But I do agree with you that many on the liberal side wouldn’t mind if Trump ran again. I personally think this is short sided because Donald Trump is such a poison to our political system that even though I’m pretty sure he would lose, the damage would still be awful. So I really hope he’s done. 

“Wrote in a statement sent to reporters” :lol:  

Maybe he should get a gig hosting AM radio news talk. Someone could take a chance on him in a smaller market, perhaps the midday time slot. 
Father Trump is Prime Time all the time.  That’s why his TRUTH venture scares them to death.  

Users who are viewing this thread