Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Good luck with that, people paying attention won’t agree with you. :lmao:

Don's role in undermining our elections and stop the steal shtick after losing locks him in the bottom 3.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                        ..                                                                                                                                         laughing emoji here ⬇️

Edited by The General
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Historians don't pay attention?  Seems they do exactly that...pay attention to everything to make an educated position on the topic.

 

Please provide detailed information of completely unbiased historians and supporting evidence to support your post. I would like to make note of who to follow 20 years from now to confirm if you are right or not and also see if you can adequately support your claim. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Please provide detailed information of completely unbiased historians and supporting evidence to support your post. I would like to make note of who to follow 20 years from now to confirm if you are right or not and also see if you can adequately support your claim. 

I don't think I claimed they would all be unbiased...nor that there was current supporting evidence as to their feelings overall..especially 20 years from now as well.

Adequately support my claim?  Because you supported yours with anything unbiased?

However...yes, I can support my claim of how historians already view Donald Trump.  Hint...it isn't good.

US Histoians on Trump's legacy from the BBC

Survey of Historians from CSPAN

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I don't think I claimed they would all be unbiased...nor that there was current supporting evidence as to their feelings overall..especially 20 years from now as well.

Adequately support my claim?  Because you supported yours with anything unbiased?

However...yes, I can support my claim of how historians already view Donald Trump.  Hint...it isn't good.

US Histoians on Trump's legacy from the BBC

Survey of Historians from CSPAN

 

So no? Wanted to give you a chance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

So no? Wanted to give you a chance. 

No what?  I literally posted two links to historians thoughts about Donald Trump.

Do you care to address them...or provide some sort of substance to back up your claim "people paying attention won't agree with" how others have said Historians will view him?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

No what?  I literally posted two links to historians thoughts about Donald Trump.

Do you care to address them...or provide some sort of substance to back up your claim "people paying attention won't agree with" how others have said Historians will view him?

The first link was an opinion piece written by a journalist looking for clicks. :lol:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, tonydead said:

The first link was an opinion piece written by a journalist looking for clicks. :lol:

 

Do you bother to read anything before you comment?  The first link was a summary of seven different historians' views on Trump's presidency.   The author did not express any opinions whatsoever.

Edited by -fish-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

I don't think I claimed they would all be unbiased...nor that there was current supporting evidence as to their feelings overall..especially 20 years from now as well.

Adequately support my claim?  Because you supported yours with anything unbiased?

However...yes, I can support my claim of how historians already view Donald Trump.  Hint...it isn't good.

US Histoians on Trump's legacy from the BBC

Survey of Historians from CSPAN

 

The survey of many historians from C-Span is quite extensive from accessing leadership characteristics as well as methodology. Puts Trump 4th from the bottom. I believe if they had included diplomacy and decency it would have easily have rocketed him to the bottom.

Edited by lazyike
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, lazyike said:

The survey of many historians from C-Span is quite extensive from accessing leadership characteristics as well as methodology. Puts Trump 4th from the bottom. I believe if they had included diplomacy and decency it would have easily have rocketed him to the bottom.

Like some stupid historians from C-Span know about effective presidents better than the January 6th and rolling, laughing emoji crew.  Freaking liberal eggheads.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Like some stupid historians from C-Span know about effective presidents better than the January 6th and rolling, laughing emoji crew.  Freaking liberal eggheads.

 

Actually I worded that wrong. C-Span conducted the survey of historians across the country. The historians were not from C-Span

Edited by lazyike
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Please provide detailed information of completely unbiased historians and supporting evidence to support your post. I would like to make note of who to follow 20 years from now to confirm if you are right or not and also see if you can adequately support your claim. 

I'm actually curious to know if you think completely unbiased human beings exist. That seems like a really tough request to fulfill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Like some stupid historians from C-Span know about effective presidents better than the January 6th and rolling, laughing emoji crew.  Freaking liberal eggheads.

 

"Other professional observers".

Quote

 

Surveys are distributed to historians, professors and other professional observers of the presidency. 


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, lazyike said:

Trump allegedly tested negative subsequent to the positive test, using the Abbott rapid antigen test. Given all the lies and misdirections coming from the Trump circle, there's doubt in my mind about whose nose was swabbed for the negative test. Trump getting a bad case of COVID helped flip the election for Biden.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SoBeDad said:

Trump allegedly tested negative subsequent to the positive test, using the Abbott rapid antigen test. Given all the lies and misdirections coming from the Trump circle, there's doubt in my mind about whose nose was swabbed for the negative test. Trump getting a bad case of COVID helped flip the election for Biden.


Or Trump is such an alpha his body fought off and defeated the virus in hours multiple times.  Regardless,  this is the GOOD place.  Let’s stop the negative drive by shootings. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:


Or Trump is such an alpha his body fought off and defeated the virus in hours multiple times.  Regardless,  this is the GOOD place.  Let’s stop the negative drive by shootings. 

Trump is definitely the epitome of alpha.  He smacked away Covid like a fly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:


Or Trump is such an alpha his body fought off and defeated the virus in hours multiple times.  Regardless,  this is the GOOD place.  Let’s stop the negative drive by shootings. 

Trump has great political instincts, at times tempered by impulsiveness. COVID has killed almost a million people in the USA and left many others with lifetime disabilities. This disclosure by Meadows will not be looked upon favorably by history. Or the electorate if he decides to run in 2024.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Trump has great political instincts, at times tempered by impulsiveness. COVID has killed almost a million people in the USA and left many others with lifetime disabilities. This disclosure by Meadows will not be looked upon favorably by history. Or the electorate if he decides to run in 2024.

One million people!!!1!1!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SoBeDad said:

Trump has great political instincts, at times tempered by impulsiveness. COVID has killed almost a million people in the USA and left many others with lifetime disabilities. This disclosure by Meadows will not be looked upon favorably by history. Or the electorate if he decides to run in 2024.

 
I think the electorate is much more concerned about how this virus started in China than masks and vaccine finger pointing the more this thing mutates.  A key to winning in 2024 is the candidate that talks about China and the repercussions of what was done and what they are going to do about it.  A vast majority of voters hate China.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

 
I think the electorate is much more concerned about how this virus started in China than masks and vaccine finger pointing the more this thing mutates.  A key to winning in 2024 is the candidate that talks about China and the repercussions of what was done and what they are going to do about it.  A vast majority of voters hate China.  

Id guess Americans are more concerned about how its handled here rather than China.   Im not voting for someone running China…but someone running this country.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Id guess Americans are more concerned about how its handled here rather than China.   Im not voting for someone running China…but someone running this country.   

:lmao:  He didn't say anything about how Covid is handled in China or who their dictator is.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sparky Big Time said:

 

You assume the two are mutually exclusive....


O assume people care more about how their country deals with issues.   Not that they don’t care at all about the other.  I can’t imagine caring so much about how the virus started affecting a vote.  Because nobody is going to fully hold them responsible.  Trump tried on trade with china and lost.  And it hurt Americans.  Would be interesting to see how much that has also affected our current inflation.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-manufacturers-blame-tariffs-for-swelling-inflation-11622367001

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/05/20/trumps-tariffs-were-much-more-damaging-than-thought/?sh=374108ad65bd

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-18/biden-could-end-trump-s-china-trade-war-to-beat-inflation-but-open-gop-attacks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sho nuff said:


O assume people care more about how their country deals with issues.   Not that they don’t care at all about the other.  I can’t imagine caring so much about how the virus started affecting a vote.  Because nobody is going to fully hold them responsible.  Trump tried on trade with china and lost.  And it hurt Americans.  Would be interesting to see how much that has also affected our current inflation.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-manufacturers-blame-tariffs-for-swelling-inflation-11622367001

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/05/20/trumps-tariffs-were-much-more-damaging-than-thought/?sh=374108ad65bd

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-18/biden-could-end-trump-s-china-trade-war-to-beat-inflation-but-open-gop-attacks

O?  Obama? 

You not being able to imagine something is completely meaningless to the rest of us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, sho nuff said:


O assume people care more about how their country deals with issues.   Not that they don’t care at all about the other.  I can’t imagine caring so much about how the virus started affecting a vote.  Because nobody is going to fully hold them responsible.  Trump tried on trade with china and lost.  And it hurt Americans.  Would be interesting to see how much that has also affected our current inflation.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-manufacturers-blame-tariffs-for-swelling-inflation-11622367001

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2021/05/20/trumps-tariffs-were-much-more-damaging-than-thought/?sh=374108ad65bd

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-18/biden-could-end-trump-s-china-trade-war-to-beat-inflation-but-open-gop-attacks

 

Thank you for the article links, I had not read those. :thumbup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, tonydead said:

Accountability used to mean something.  Too many soft voters last time, that changes starting in 2022.

Trump and accountability...bahahahaha

He literally never took accountability or responsibility for anything.

Next you'll be posting that too many people who don't mind being lied to constantly voted last time...SMH

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Accountability used to mean something.  Too many soft voters last time, that changes starting in 2022.

Crying about accountability while openly supporting the GOP is a sure sign that one is a totally unremorseful partisan completely uninterested in actual dialog. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Trump and accountability...bahahahaha

He literally never took accountability or responsibility for anything.

Next you'll be posting that too many people who don't mind being lied to constantly voted last time...SMH

Trump?  

Free rent space!  But Trump! :lmao:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...