What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

favorite tweet of the day

@thevivafrei: The media that accused Trump of corruption are corrupt. The politicians that accused Trump of being a fascist are fascists. The celebrities that accused Trump of being intolerant are intolerant. And they proudly feign righteousness while concealing their malicious hypocrisy.

@thevivafrei: The media that accused Trump of corruption are corrupt. The politicians that accused Trump of being a fascist are fascists. The celebrities that accused Trump of being intolerant are intolerant. And they proudly feign righteousness while concealing their malicious hypocrisy.
This would go nice on that Xmas card of his.

that is funny.  thanks!  may be my favorite tweet of the day too.

What does it have to do with the Russian Hoax? KD commented that an anti-trump silly meme was stupid. I agreed. It's as dumb and juvenile as LGB. 
Just kidding around friend, let’s not disrespect Brandon though. 

• Thanks
Reactions: Zow
I’m just scratching my head that yoga pants are bad and photoshopped pictures depicting Trump as male genitalia in action are now okay. Strange place.  
As much as I like yoga pants, I don’t disagree with this analysis. I’d toss “LGB” in that same basket. 

As much as I like yoga pants, I don’t disagree with this analysis. I’d toss “LGB” in that same basket. 
You.can cry about it all you want, but, were still getting you this for Christmas.  Which color do you want?

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
You.can cry about it all you want, but, were still getting you this for Christmas.  Which color do you want?

:lmao:
Cry? I think there's a rationale middle ground (note: I've always been a registered Republican) between loving LGB and being super upset about it - which, you know, finding it childish and shrugging one's shoulders like should be done with the Trump penis picture. 

That said, I'll take an XL in maroon if you're buying...

Cry? I think there's a rationale middle ground (note: I've always been a registered Republican) between loving LGB and being super upset about it - which, you know, finding it childish and shrugging one's shoulders like should be done with the Trump penis picture. 

That said, I'll take an XL in maroon if you're buying...
Yes, multiple posts in the Great thread when a Brandon thread already exists, responding to posts that didn't have anything to do with LGB.   It comes off as  :cry: .  

But we are here for you if it bothers you that much!   :lol:

Yes, multiple posts in the Great thread when a Brandon thread already exists, responding to posts that didn't have anything to do with LGB.   It comes off as  :cry: .  

But we are here for you if it bothers you that much!   :lol:
This thread needs the traffic. Without KD’s efforts this thread is low energy Jeb.

"I like to call it the UN-FUNstructure Bill"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See that's why Trump is a thousand times more intelligent than Biden.  No way Sippy Cup could come up with something that witty.  He'd be like, "I'm, like I say, here's the deal, that um (checks note card) number 1, 400 mil mil million Americans are vaccinated."

tonydead said:
"I like to call it the UN-FUNstructure Bill"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See that's why Trump is a thousand times more intelligent than Biden.  No way Sippy Cup could come up with something that witty.  He'd be like, "I'm, like I say, here's the deal, that um (checks note card) number 1, 400 mil mil million Americans are vaccinated."
Given Trump’s marketing acumen, I’m sure Trump’s infrastructure bill had a really snappy name. What was it?

Did you guys see the clip of Trump telling a half empty arena the story of when he pulled out a “cassette” and a “machine” and played rocket man to Kim?  This guy lives on a different planet.  

Did you guys see the clip of Trump telling a half empty arena the story of when he pulled out a “cassette” and a “machine” and played rocket man to Kim?  This guy lives on a different planet.  
No. And why would I?  It was bad enough having to listen to him when he was POTUS.  Why subject myself to him now.  

He was in North Korea?  If so, it’s impressive he found that modern technology.  Truly MacGyver-level stuff for Alpha Trump to whip together behind enemy lines.  Be better. 

He was in North Korea?  If so, it’s impressive he found that modern technology.  Truly MacGyver-level stuff for Alpha Trump to whip together behind enemy lines.  Be better. 
I think they are just jealous that Biden couldn't half fill a town hall, much less an arena. Can't think of why else they would still be so consumed with Trump when the guy they voted in is failing on every level?

I think they are just jealous that Biden couldn't half fill a town hall, much less an arena. Can't think of why else they would still be so consumed with Trump when the guy they voted in is failing on every level?
I was curious which one of their go to fake news sources they used

GoBirds said:
Joe just points to the 2020 scoreboard. 

JIslander said:
Fizzled event.  Unsold tickets; folks pissed he was an hour late.  Sad. 
Woah there cowboy.  I thought Trump's popularity was going to destroy America....or Democracy....or something. I remember being told this.  Now you are saying, wait..he ISNT as popular as CNN says he is?  I can't keep up.  

Users who are viewing this thread