Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

11 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Maybe it’s because using a Vox opinion piece used to insinuate Trump is a pedophile is bottom feeder stuff.  The only thing that was molested here was the truth. 

Be better. 

I don't care where it was published.  The piece included direct quotes from the complaint that alleged that he violently raped a teenage girl.   It's a public record.   It's not opinion.   

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Unsubstantiated public record doesn’t mean it is fact

Best to ignore his left extremist storylines. 

With how over his head Biden is now I think anyone besides his extreme end of the spectrum would take ol Donny back right now. 

• Like 2

This is Trump's first statement about the legitimacy of the 2020 election that I agree with. :yes:

Liz Harrington @realLizUSA - 25m

NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

"Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!"

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1467310339217924100

Edited by squistion
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

This is Trump's first statement about the legitimacy of the 2020 election that I agree with. :yes:

NEW!

"Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!"

You spend way too much time on Tweeter. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squistion said:

NEW!

Lol.  Probably the most accurate statement he has ever put out.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, squistion said:

NEW!

Wow old Donald's finally seen the light.  Good for him!

:thumbup:

15 hours ago, squistion said:

NEW!

:lol: 

The Deep State has gotten to Don. 

9 hours ago, tonydead said:

Team Blue wishing and praying that Father Trump runs.  :lmao:. They are putting 2024 Trump signs out and wearing MAGA hats because they know a Trump endorsed candidate completely wipes out Momala or Mommy Pete.  :lol:

:towelwave:

I doubt there are many Democrats wearing Maga hats. And I wouldn’t be too sure that a Trump endorsed candidate would defeat the current administration, much less “completely wipe them out.”

But I do agree with you that many on the liberal side wouldn’t mind if Trump ran again. I personally think this is short sided because Donald Trump is such a poison to our political system that even though I’m pretty sure he would lose, the damage would still be awful. So I really hope he’s done. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

“Wrote in a statement sent to reporters” :lol: 

Maybe he should get a gig hosting AM radio news talk. Someone could take a chance on him in a smaller market, perhaps the midday time slot. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Father Trump is Prime Time all the time.  That’s why his TRUTH venture scares them to death.  

SPAC with plans to merge with Trump Media for newest Trump grifting venture now being investigated for a variety of securities violations by both the SEC and FINRA.

favorite tweet of the day

@thevivafrei: The media that accused Trump of corruption are corrupt. The politicians that accused Trump of being a fascist are fascists. The celebrities that accused Trump of being intolerant are intolerant. And they proudly feign righteousness while concealing their malicious hypocrisy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@thevivafrei: The media that accused Trump of corruption are corrupt. The politicians that accused Trump of being a fascist are fascists. The celebrities that accused Trump of being intolerant are intolerant. And they proudly feign righteousness while concealing their malicious hypocrisy.

This would go nice on that Xmas card of his.

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

that is funny.  thanks!  may be my favorite tweet of the day too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

He did "win" at producing liberal tears. 

I don't find that near worth it, of course, nor really worthwhile at all - but I recognize that's a top issue for many. 

On 12/6/2021 at 6:54 PM, knowledge dropper said:

Awful photoshop.  Wrong thread.  Be better.  

That's as stupid and juvenile as "Let's Go Brandon." 

Just now, GoBirds said:

Take it to the Russia Hoax thread amigo. 

What does it have to do with the Russian Hoax? KD commented that an anti-trump silly meme was stupid. I agreed. It's as dumb and juvenile as LGB. 

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I’m just scratching my head that yoga pants are bad and photoshopped pictures depicting Trump as male genitalia in action are now okay. Strange place.  

As much as I like yoga pants, I don’t disagree with this analysis. I’d toss “LGB” in that same basket. 

11 minutes ago, Zow said:

As much as I like yoga pants, I don’t disagree with this analysis. I’d toss “LGB” in that same basket. 

You.can cry about it all you want, but, were still getting you this for Christmas.  Which color do you want?

:lmao:

Edited by tonydead

2 hours ago, tonydead said:

You.can cry about it all you want, but, were still getting you this for Christmas.  Which color do you want?

:lmao:

Cry? I think there's a rationale middle ground (note: I've always been a registered Republican) between loving LGB and being super upset about it - which, you know, finding it childish and shrugging one's shoulders like should be done with the Trump penis picture. 

That said, I'll take an XL in maroon if you're buying...

Edited by Zow
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zow said:

Cry? I think there's a rationale middle ground (note: I've always been a registered Republican) between loving LGB and being super upset about it - which, you know, finding it childish and shrugging one's shoulders like should be done with the Trump penis picture. 

That said, I'll take an XL in maroon if you're buying...

Yes, multiple posts in the Great thread when a Brandon thread already exists, responding to posts that didn't have anything to do with LGB.   It comes off as :cry:.  

But we are here for you if it bothers you that much!  :lol: