What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

(Disgraced) sexual predator Bill O’Reilly, M.C. For Donald on the Reflective Vein Glory Tour, asks which world leaders Trump “enjoyed speaking with the most”.

Answer?  The three authoritarians: Xi, Un and Putin.  

Amazing. 
By golly, you should get the Russia conspiracy thread fired back up! This time he’s going down, for realz! It for real this time!🤣

You should be happy about this...Very very happy about this as a liberal
I don’t know if you read my earlier post on this but my position hasn’t changed in 5 years. I don’t view Donald Trump in terms of conservative vs liberal. I see him as a very serious, existential threat to our republic. I would rather he not run for President again even if it meant a landslide GOP victory; I would gladly take that trade. I believe Trump should be behind bars for committing treason. 

I don’t know if you read my earlier post on this but my position hasn’t changed in 5 years. I don’t view Donald Trump in terms of conservative vs liberal. I see him as a very serious, existential threat to our republic. I would rather he not run for President again even if it meant a landslide GOP victory; I would gladly take that trade. I believe Trump should be behind bars for committing treason. 
TREASON and RUSSIA COLLUSION!!

Of all the things to concern yourself with.  Worrying about people saying Father Trump and emoji use.   The comedy in here writes itself.    :lmao:
Nobody is that bothered about you calling him “Father Trump”. Nobody is complaining that you use so many emojis. 
We just regard these things as pathetic, that’s all, and we’re trying to help you. Consider it a form of intervention. 

Nobody is that bothered about you calling him “Father Trump”. Nobody is complaining that you use so many emojis. 
We just regard these things as pathetic, that’s all, and we’re trying to help you. Consider it a form of intervention. 
Wrong, again.  

When he's not referred to as "Father Trump" anymore, yes, we can move on. 
Some people can't move on if other posters are calling Father Trump, Father Trump.   :loco:

Some people can't stand that people still support Father Trump and that there is a positive Trump thread that exists in the place where they hide from real life all day long on the internet.  So they troll it obsessively.  SAD.   :cry:

:yes:

Wrong, again.  

Some people can't move on if other posters are calling Father Trump, Father Trump.   :loco:

Some people can't stand that people still support Father Trump and that there is a positive Trump thread that exists in the place where they hide from real life all day long on the internet.  So they troll it obsessively.  SAD.   :cry:

:yes:
don’t make a deal out of something that’s not a deal by saying other people are making a deal out of it

Sheesh you're incessantly annoying; back to ignore.  But yes, I said mostly in jest, but do believe in general, this country can't move on until folks not related to Trump stop the cultish behavior which includes things like calling him "Father".   
Oh, so you were just trolling.  Got it!    :thumbup:

Back to ignore.   :lmao:   Amazing self control you got there.  

Nope, just allergic to weak trolling that I responded to. Be better please. 
Trump says his favorite leaders are Kim, Xi and Vlad.  On video.  How is that trolling?  How is that not newsworthy?  The guy is the favorite to be the nominee (and win) the next election.  His favorite leaders are the authoritarian dictators.  

The responses "Fire up the Russia Investigation again!"  "They'll get him this time" are, of course, obvious deflection and trolling.  I swear, it is like arguing with toddlers.

Trump says his favorite leaders are Kim, Xi and Vlad.  On video.  How is that trolling?  How is that not newsworthy?  The guy is the favorite to be the nominee (and win) the next election.  His favorite leaders are the authoritarian dictators.  

The responses "Fire up the Russia Investigation again!"  "They'll get him this time" are, of course, obvious deflection and trolling.  I swear, it is like arguing with toddlers.
Link?

He called them tyrants and for whatever reason he was able to get along with them.  Are you purposely miss-representing what he said, like a toddler or are you practicing for a job interview at CNN?  

Link?

He called them tyrants and for whatever reason he was able to get along with them.  Are you purposely miss-representing what he said, like a toddler or are you practicing for a job interview at CNN?  
Try to be better.  I know that the Meadows text dump may have been upsetting for some, but calling someone a toddler is uncalled for.

Link?

Use google.  I’ve already quoted his exact words upstream.  

edit: also, you must hang around some sophisticated toddlers if they are deliberately misrepresenting what people say.  lol.  The sophomoric conflation of everything never ends around here.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to be better.  I know that the Meadows text dump may have been upsetting for some, but calling someone a toddler is uncalled for.
You apparently missed this:

Mine wasn't really calling anyone a toddler, it was a play on words from someone who did.  HTH.    :thumbup:

After Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested that certain Democrats are 'communists' during a hearing to potentially charge Mark Meadows on criminal contempt of Congress, Rep. Jamie Raskin said ‘that’s just the friends of the former president who you lionize’.

Use google.  I’ve already quoted his exact words upstream.  

edit: also, you must hang around some sophisticated toddlers if they are deliberately misrepresenting what people say.  lol.  The sophomoric conflation of everything never ends around here.  
So no link then?  Figures.   :lol:    You're not as sophisticated as you gave yourself credit for. 

I already googled it, that's how I know he didn't say: "his favorite leaders are Kim, Xi and Vlad."    :yes:

So no link then?  Figures.   :lol:    You're not as sophisticated as you gave yourself credit for. 

I already googled it, that's how I know he didn't say: "his favorite leaders are Kim, Xi and Vlad."    :yes:
A reference to his statement just made it into the congressional record.

Look, putting aside parsing out exactly the way he phrased it, you gotta admit that it’s a little disconcerting that Trump is always going around praising some of the world’s worst people. I mean, be honest: that doesn’t bother you at all? 

Look, putting aside parsing out exactly the way he phrased it, you gotta admit that it’s a little disconcerting that Trump is always going around praising some of the world’s worst people. I mean, be honest: that doesn’t bother you at all? 
This was also immediately after Kim Jong Un literally starting crying during a speech about how he had failed to create a solid economy.   Trump was praising a dictator who is an admitted failure.      

JFC, he called them tyrants!

How is that praise?   :lmao:   You guys don't read, you just take the narrative and run with it.

He was praising himself for being able to get along with TYRANTS.   :lol:

JFC, he called them tyrants!

How is that praise?   :lmao:   You guys don't read, you just take the narrative and run with it.

He was praising himself for being able to get along with TYRANTS.   :lol:
I wasn’t just referring to this last statement. 
But let’s unpack it anyhow. Per your explanation, he was praising himself for being able to get along with tyrants. Do you consider that praiseworthy? Personally I don’t want our President to be getting along with tyrants. Do you? 

timschochet said:
I wasn’t just referring to this last statement. 
But let’s unpack it anyhow. Per your explanation, he was praising himself for being able to get along with tyrants. Do you consider that praiseworthy? Personally I don’t want our President to be getting along with tyrants. Do you? 
He answered that question too. 

Isn't that better than having a nuclear war?
It's too bad you guys can't read.  And whether you agree with that or not, now that I've read it allowed for you, you can't argue that Kim and Vlad haven't been more active once Trump was out and Biden was in.   :yes:

"Our relationship with China has now probably never, ever been better," Trump said, adding that he gets on well with President Xi Jinping. "He's for China, I'm for the U.S., but other than that, we love each other."
Donald Trump, January 21, 2020.

“He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said of Xi at a lunch and fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago estate, according to CNN, which obtained a recording of the remarks. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot some day.”

On Putin:

“If he says great things about me, I’m going to say great things about him. I’ve already said, he is really very much of a leader. I mean, you can say, ‘Oh, isn’t that a terrible thing’—the man has very strong control over a country. Now, it’s a very different system, and I don’t happen to like the system. But certainly, in that system, he’s been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader.”
Donald Trump, 2016

On Dutere:

“I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem.”

Human Rights Watch said “Duterte has plunged the Philippines into its worst human rights crisis since the dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos in the 1970s and 1980s.” It added that Duterte’s most prominent critic was detained on “politically motivated drug charges.”

He answered that question too. 

It's too bad you guys can't read.  And whether you agree with that or not, now that I've read it allowed for you, you can't argue that Kim and Vlad haven't been more active once Trump was out and Biden was in.   :yes:
“Isn’t it better than nuclear war?” is a nonsensical answer, and while it’s to be expected of Donald Trump, I was asking for YOUR opinion, not his. We’ve had 14 Presidents during the nuclear age, and all of them avoided nuclear war somehow without getting along with dictators. So his answer makes no sense to me. Does it to you? 

On Erdogan, another dictator accused of human rights violations:

“Frankly, he’s getting very high marks. He’s also been working with the United States. We have a great friendship and the countries—I think we’re right now as close as we’ve ever been … a lot of that has to do with a personal relationship.”
 The U.S. State Department has cited “inconsistent access to due process” in Erdogan’s Turkey, along with other abuses against civil society.

zoonation said:

Weird that your camp out in here daily then isn’t it? Childish statements like the bolded are frowned upon here, maybe you should find a different thread eh? Spending as much time as you do in here bashing a Patriot like Trump is just tired schtick. 

Users who are viewing this thread