Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

He was at least expected to stay awake. 

Are you sure? Doesn’t seem like his followers hold him to any expectations at all. Free pass 100% since he wears their jersey. 

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

I can’t imagine walking around with years of hate. Not a healthy thing

:goodposting:

Pretty sure the behavior we have witnessed the last 5 years is the exact opposite of “healthy” on so many levels. 

1 hour ago, tymarsas said:

Please compare for us in detail all the times those that melted down over Trump in here daily over Tweets have taken Biden to task…..I’m sure you will explain how you and others have handled so objectively. :tfp:

1 hour ago, SoBeDad said:

Doubt it. 1 on 1 debates aren't his style. Lost to Hillary and Joe big time. 

Incorrect.   He won the 3rd debate with Hillary.   Hands down.

Agree with Joe, he was too angry with Sleepy.  He should have just let Biden stumble all over himself.  

6 minutes ago, The General said:

Don't chicken out, Don!

You don't expect Michael Jordan to play a game of HORSE with every failed wanabee guy that tried out for and failed to make the JV squad in high school basketball that calls him out on twitter do you?  :lmao:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

You don't expect Michael Jordan to play a game of HORSE with every failed wanabee guy that tried out for and failed to make the JV squad in high school basketball that calls him out on twitter do you?  :lmao:

A million bucks…MJ would show this guy what is up and take his lunch money. 

I smell chicken!

• Like 1

Just now, The General said:

Maybe Don will accept a dance off since he’s ducking this ham and egger. 

41 minutes ago, tonydead said:

50 minutes ago, tonydead said:

I’m not even an MJ fan and I’m insulted for him by this comparison.  I know this is the Trump love fest thread and all but the outside of the Trump on Mt. Rushmore shtick this one is all time.  

6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I’m not even an MJ fan and I’m insulted for him by this comparison.  I know this is the Trump love fest thread and all but the outside of the Trump on Mt. Rushmore shtick this one is all time.  

:shrug:

Donald is one of the top 2 or 3 athletes to be POTUS. Maybe 1 or 2 when I think of it

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is one of the top 2 or 3 athletes to be POTUS. Maybe 1 or 2 when I think of it

Very certainly in his own mind or if you listen to him tell it.   

Just now, HellToupee said:

He isnt even top 3 in the past 30 years (HW and W Bush and Obama were all far superior athletes…Biden too in his younger age). But it is good schtick to claim that about Trump.

4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

He isnt even top 3 in the past 30 years (HW and W Bush and Obama were all far superior athletes…Biden too in his younger age). But it is good schtick to claim that about Trump.

:lmao:

c’mon man

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:lmao:

c’mon man

How in the world were they not better athletes?

Obama would have crushed Donald at any athletic event.  W as well.  HW as well  (and a hell of a baseball player)

Go back further…Teddy Roosevelt was a boxer.

Ike played football at West Point…Ford at Michigan.

The schtick of Trump as some great athlete is worthy of a laugh.

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

How in the world were they not better athletes?

Obama would have crushed Donald at any athletic event.  W as well.  HW as well  (and a hell of a baseball player)

Go back further…Teddy Roosevelt was a boxer.

Ike played football at West Point…Ford at Michigan.

The schtick of Trump as some great athlete is worthy of a laugh.

Gerald Ford was the best athlete after that I probably count Donald. 

Obama ? Not an athlete imo. Why Obama

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Gerald Ford was the best athlete after that I probably count Donald. 

Obama ? Not an athlete imo. Why Obama

Because he was an athlete and in better shape than Trump was ever in?  I mean its not even close.  Trump is one of the least athletic POTUS i can think of.

12 minutes ago, The General said:

In a bar fight Teddy Roosevelt all day!

“How about you?”

”Lincoln”

“Lincoln?”

“Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they're burger.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The General said:

Dude got shot on the way to a speech and shook it off like a light tickle, still gave the speech. He’d mop the floor with these popinjays.

Donald just keeps circling towards Teddy’s left eye and he eats punches

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald just keeps circling towards Teddy’s left eye and he eats punches

Don’s cardio is Taftian. He’d last maybe 60 seconds. Teddy was commander of the 2nd Calvary Brigade. I doubt this fight could even get sanctioned TBH. 

No contest!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The General said:

Don’s cardio is Taftian. He’d last maybe 60 seconds. Teddy was commander of the 2nd Calvary Brigade. I doubt this fight could even get sanctioned TBH. 

No contest!

Teddy is one tough hombre , no doubt. I envision Donald like a more nimbler 70s George Forman, thunder in his fists. Survive his onslaught in the first few rounds and you’re  in good shape. Only problem is all the damage you take trying to hang on. A premier matchup for sure.

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HellToupee said:
19 minutes ago, The General said:

No contest!

Teddy is one tough hombre , no doubt. I envision Donald like a more nimbler 70s George Forman, thunder in his fists. Survive his onslaught in the first few rounds and you’re  in good shape. Only problem is all the damage you take trying to hang on. A premier matchup for sure.

My guess is the preflight trash talk would be epic, the press conference and weigh ins would be full of some nice one liners and high drama.  The work up to it would be amazing.
The morning of the fight Donald releases a scathing press release pulling out sighting bone spurs in his heel and unfair ringside judges.  He also declares himself the winner of by TKO.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

My guess is the preflight trash talk would be epic, the press conference and weigh ins would be full of some nice one liners and high drama.  The work up to it would be amazing.
The morning of the fight Donald releases a scathing press release pulling out sighting bone spurs in his heel and unfair ringside judges.  He also declares himself the winner of by TKO.  

I’d buy all this. 

4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Not from Teddy. He spoke softly…but always made sure he had a big stick.