What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

Instead of attacking the poster please elaborate.  TIA.  
That was not an attack of a poster.  Elaborate...his performance and rants once again are an embarrassment.  He is unhinged, self centered and still under the delusion that he didn't lose the election.  He lied yet again about what the Obama administration had provided Ukraine, he lied about the Russian pipeline.  He lied about his own border wall.  He lied about the Biden administration in regards to oil and gas leases.  It may be easier to list the things he didn't lie about...there were far fewer of those from the little I have seen (because after a few minutes, its hard to continue to stomach that type of behavior.

The biggest news from Trump’s CPAC speech, IMO, is that he appears to be closer than ever to running again. Certainly the poll from a few days ago in which 62% of voters believe that the Russians would not have invaded Ukraine had Trump been President has got to bolster him. In the speech he gave every indication that his intent would be to run for President once again in 2024. 

That was not an attack of a poster.  Elaborate...his performance and rants once again are an embarrassment.  He is unhinged, self centered and still under the delusion that he didn't lose the election.  He lied yet again about what the Obama administration had provided Ukraine, he lied about the Russian pipeline.  He lied about his own border wall.  He lied about the Biden administration in regards to oil and gas leases.  It may be easier to list the things he didn't lie about...there were far fewer of those from the little I have seen (because after a few minutes, its hard to continue to stomach that type of behavior.
i disagree but the biggest takeaway is there would have been no war if Trump is still President.  

The biggest news from Trump’s CPAC speech, IMO, is that he appears to be closer than ever to running again. Certainly the poll from a few days ago in which 62% of voters believe that the Russians would not have invaded Ukraine had Trump been President has got to bolster him. In the speech he gave every indication that his intent would be to run for President once again in 2024. 
He HAS to run at this point.  I just hope there is something left for him to save in 3 years.  

i disagree but the biggest takeaway is there would have been no war if Trump is still President.  
Why do you think this is the case?  The America first president who was supposed to get us out of senseless foreign wars would have done what to prevent Putin from invading?

Threaten to nuke Moscow over Ukraine?

🤣

Honest question:  why?

Fear of military action?  Putin actually considered we/NATO would initiate hostilities upon invasion?

Sanctions?  Putin merely discounted current world makeup as being capable of massive sanctions but knew they’d occur under Trump?

This viewpoint presupposes something kept Putin at bay by way of Trump, what was it?

Why do you think this is the case?  The America first president who was supposed to get us out of senseless foreign wars would have done what to prevent Putin from invading?

Threaten to nuke Moscow over Ukraine?

🤣
Trump’s mere presence in the office was a deterrent.  Biden’s fragility is a green light.  It’s that simple.  

He would have let Russia take Ukraine. There wouldn’t have been a war because NATO would be fractured and Ukraine would have been nowhere near as able to defend her cities.
This is exactly how it would have played out.  NATO without a US presence would have been mostly toothless.

Instead of how NATA is currently supporting Ukraine in its ### kicking of Russia we see now.

He would have let Russia take Ukraine. There wouldn’t have been a war because NATO would be fractured and Ukraine would have been nowhere near as able to defend her cities.
When Putin said he was moving into Ukraine for Peacekeeping Don wouldn’t have known how to counter such genius!

This is my view as well. But…polls don’t lie. 62% of Americans view this the other way. They are closer to @knowledge dropper’s viewpoint on this than they are with ours. And if those numbers hold up, the reality is that Donald Trump may very well be President again. I shudder at the thought. 

This is my view as well. But…polls don’t lie. 62% of Americans view this the other way. They are closer to @knowledge dropper’s viewpoint on this than they are with ours. And if those numbers hold up, the reality is that Donald Trump may very well be President again. I shudder at the thought. 
Polls lie all the time.  They are a useful tool which shows his messaging works.  But it does not make the probability anything actually real.  I agree. it bodes well for him, but so should a strong Nato and world uniting against Putin hurt Trump's chances.  As should so many of the words he is putting out there in appearances like at this CPAC.  We know they won't hurt the base...it seems there, nothing will.  There seems to be nothing he could do or say for some to abandon him.

Biden isn't up for re-election for 2 1/2 years.  IF Ukraine holds off Russia, Biden will get tons of love for bringing NATO together and supporting Ukraine.  And the election ads of how Trump withheld aid to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden will write themselves. 

Biden isn't up for re-election for 2 1/2 years.  IF Ukraine holds off Russia, Biden will get tons of love for bringing NATO together and supporting Ukraine.  And the election ads of how Trump withheld aid to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden will write themselves. 
As will the words from him criticizing NATO and sanctions during CPAC.  It won't matter that things will even get taken out of any context with that and his praise of Putin's tactics...the ads will easily write themselves.  It won't sway his built in base...again, not sure anything can.

Javelins ftw 

I’d love to hear how your statement doesn’t apply to Trump supporters as they still obsess over him and don’t critique him. 
Y’all are so blinded by your Trump obsession you can’t tell the difference between a Trump supporter and a non Lib.  :lmao:

haha.  Trump supporters are far less educated than libs so much more likely to have to work at McDonalds my friend. 
There are millions of people between Trump Supporters and libs.  But libs recruit the McDonalds workers.  Have to keep the wages low and reliance on government for everything.

Would it help if I posted some post election data that proves democratic voters are more educated than Trump voters?

Or would that elicit your 100th crying emoji of the day?
Your becoming emotional and disrespectful as usual, it’s sad and you should take a break and regroup. 

Sadly it’s the other way around. 
Just so I' clear and then I'll stop responding to you.  You think it's ok that RW said that McDonalds workers were libs.  But you're not ok with me quoting the fact that democratic voters are better educated on average than republican voters?

You could have countered with the fact that republican voters have higher incomes on average than democratic voters. 

Trump’s plan

Do things that are strong and powerful. Oh ok!
In replies:  “when you give a book report on a book you didn’t read”

I mean, are we really surprised he gets away with defenses of “well that’s not what he really meant” when he never says anything at all?  I’ve told lies and oversold my knowledge of things throughout my life, this is how one speaks when they don’t have details…this is how he always speaks

I’m just trying to figure out when I got my first job at McDonald’s at 14 if it was because I was “recruited by the libs” or because I was a “less educated Trump supporter”.*

*hint, Neither.  Casting wide aspersions about large groups of people is never a good idea of fellas.  You both should probably re-evaluate the stances imo.  

Just so I' clear and then I'll stop responding to you.  You think it's ok that RW said that McDonalds workers were libs.  But you're not ok with me quoting the fact that democratic voters are better educated on average than republican voters?

You could have countered with the fact that republican voters have higher incomes on average than democratic voters. 

People - stop ruining threads with this kind of thing. This kind of childish back and forth is the lowest form of talk here. Do way better or find somewhere else to post. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread