What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (23 Viewers)

In replies:  “when you give a book report on a book you didn’t read”

I mean, are we really surprised he gets away with defenses of “well that’s not what he really meant” when he never says anything at all?  I’ve told lies and oversold my knowledge of things throughout my life, this is how one speaks when they don’t have details…this is how he always speaks
To clarify my position, since this forum (and this thread) often divides itself in Red v Blue lenses, I am not at all coming at this from an anti-Republican stance.  I don’t like the Republican Party nor do I like the Democratic Party, they are what they are and my personal political views don’t align with either enough to be a member.

This is purely Trump the person, I am continually awed how he has supporters.  

But this is the positive Trump space, so I apologize for negativity and will move on

I’m old enough to remember when complaining about Trump playing a few rounds of golf was all the rage. Current President doesn’t even show up to the office on weekends and crickets.  

i pretty much have my fingers on the pulse of America. It’s cool to say it.  
I’m really hoping that poll was taken before the  Ukrainian resistance became apparent and that this will change a lot of independents’ thinking about Biden’s role in all this vs Trump’s. Hopefully more will see what I do: that Biden has spent the last year repairing all the damage that Trump did to the NATO alliance and this has really helped the Ukrainian effort. It also helps when military aid is not contingent upon political shenanigans, and it REALLY helps when our leaders stop expressing admiration for the villain in this crisis and calling him a genius. But we’ll see if that happens. 

I’m really hoping that poll was taken before the  Ukrainian resistance became apparent and that this will change a lot of independents’ thinking about Biden’s role in all this vs Trump’s. Hopefully more will see what I do: that Biden has spent the last year repairing all the damage that Trump did to the NATO alliance and this has really helped the Ukrainian effort. It also helps when military aid is not contingent upon political shenanigans, and it REALLY helps when our leaders stop expressing admiration for the villain in this crisis and calling him a genius. But we’ll see if that happens. 
Credit should begin and end with the wonderful fighting spirit of the Ukrainian people.  Biden went home to Delaware.  Neither side has any respect for him.  

Credit should begin and end with the wonderful fighting spirit of the Ukrainian people.  Biden went home to Delaware.  Neither side has any respect for him.  
:goodposting:

Ukraine has been so impressive. Biden really went home? Makes it even funnier those falling over themselves to somehow give him credit for this. It’s sad we are to the point when anything Biden does (actual that happens in the world even not including him) that doesn’t turn into a disaster has Libs taking victory laps. Weird times. 

Seems like Bill Barr has finally had enough of Trump too.  

Former US Attorney General Bill Barr thinks former President Donald Trump "has shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers" of a leader, according to excerpts of his forthcoming book obtained by The Washington Post.

"We need leaders not only capable of fighting and 'punching,' but also persuading and attracting -- leaders who can frame, and advocate for, an uplifting vision of what it means to share in American citizenship," Barr, who served as Trump's second attorney general, wrote in the book, "One Damn Thing After Another," according to the Post.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/27/politics/bill-barr-trump-criticism-new-book/index.html

How many ex Trump officials have written about him being unfit now?  4, 5?

This is the guy who's the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.  

Seems like Bill Barr has finally had enough of Trump too.  

Former US Attorney General Bill Barr thinks former President Donald Trump "has shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers" of a leader, according to excerpts of his forthcoming book obtained by The Washington Post.

"We need leaders not only capable of fighting and 'punching,' but also persuading and attracting -- leaders who can frame, and advocate for, an uplifting vision of what it means to share in American citizenship," Barr, who served as Trump's second attorney general, wrote in the book, "One Damn Thing After Another," according to the Post.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/27/politics/bill-barr-trump-criticism-new-book/index.html

How many ex Trump officials have written about him being unfit now?  4, 5?

This is the guy who's the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.  
Washington Post is just anti-Trump propaganda.  

I assume you'll think the same of Barr's book?

And how many has it been now?  4, 5, 6?  Does that not give you pause at all in your support of Trump?
That’s impressive that Barr can sell even to Liberals on the furthest end of the spectrum, wishing him continued success profiting of his book….especially on our liberal friends.  :fishing:

If you were going to write a book for profit and you also wanted to profit off those on the other end of the political spectrum what kind of red meat would you throw them? 
Right. However, I doubt the base even bothers to read the books. They just get the spoon fed tidbits from their usual sources.  

Fox News asked Trump whether he has a message for Putin. He had absolutely no response. When then rest of the world has strongly condemned Putin…….Trump has nothing. You guys keep living in your fantasy world but the entire world ( not just the US) is fortunate Trump is no longer our President.

Meanwhile…..https://www.yahoo.com/video/ruble-collapses-sanctions-russia-hit-044342539.html

Be careful, there are some that claim this invasion was planned years ago during Trump and somehow years later they couldn’t pivot from it and had to move forward during the almighty Joe Biden!  :lmao:
And the virus from a China market also delayed the invasion by a couple years. Don’t forget that rationale. 

Syria was long gone before Trump took office but he gave that to Putin as a tithe.  Another good history revision. 

Users who are viewing this thread