What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

From the article: The number of passengers flying directly into the U.S. from China was significantly reduced after President Trump issued a travel ban on Jan. 31 – the day after the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency.

Not mentioned in the article: January 14th, the WHO said there was "no clear evidence of human-to-human" transmission of the virus.  January 22nd, the WHO said there may be "human-to-human tranmission".  January 30th, WHO confirms "human-to-human" transmission.  

Thank you, the focus on celebrity opinions on politics - and the elevation of celebrities to actual politicians - is part of the problem. 
Of course this does not apply to Trump as he became a celebrity as the result of his unrivaled business acumen, charisma, and world renowned management skills.  All these have translated well to the Oval Office.  

timschochet said:
I would suggest the sexism comes from the ❤️ comments about this woman from several of you guys, which poor Sarah Huckabee never received. 

Not true at all. I loved Sarah Huckabee Sanders just as much. I’m sure if you look back you can find several posts. She will make a great governor and probably President one day. 
Having a good memory is a tremendous gift I'm thankful for every day. Widbil83 most certainly used that "heart" icon with Sarah Huckabee as did others. Tim, you made an assumption and went straight to accusation with it, but your assumption is inaccurate. You're trying to turn this into an issue over physical appearance when actually it was your side that was occasionally out of line when it came to Sarah Huckabee and her physical appearance. When it comes to press secretaries, whether in a Republican administration or a Democrat one, I don't think there will ever be a shortage of love for someone who can put the media in it's place once in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sho nuff  I don’t have the matrix handy, but can you let me know how The New Yorker ranks for bias?
Please don't tag me in a thread you asked me to get out of.  I have honored that and not posted in here.

To answer your question...they are left biased with a strong track record for factual reporting.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-yorker/

Overall, we rate The New Yorker Left Biased based on story selection and editorial position that favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
So yeah...better than breitbart, twitchy, redstate...

Having a good memory is a tremendous gift I'm thankful for every day. Widbil83 most certainly used that "heart" icon with Sarah Huckabee as did others. Tim, you made an assumption and went straight to accusation with it, but your assumption is inaccurate. You're trying to turn this into an issue over physical appearance when actually it was your side that was occasionally out of line when it came to Sarah Huckabee and her physical appearance. When it comes to press secretaries, whether in a Republican administration or a Democrat one, I don't think there will ever be a shortage of love for someone who can put the media in it's place once in awhile.
I don't understand.....what is it about Huckabee's physical appearance that is being called into question?

I don't understand.....what is it about Huckabee's physical appearance that is being called into question?
Tim was trying to suggest that the love by Republicans for McEnany is because of her looks and that the same love was never shown for Huckabee. And in doing so he's obviously trying to paint them as sexists. I witnessed plenty of praise heaped on both. And when it comes to mentioning appearance, it was (a few) liberals who got out of line with the disparaging of Huckabee-Sanders' physical appearance.

ETA: See @tonydead's link above this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim was trying to suggest that the love by Republicans for McEnany is because of her looks and that the same love was never shown for Huckabee. And in doing so he's obviously trying to paint them as sexists. I witnessed plenty of praise heaped on both. And when it comes to mentioning appearance, it was (a few) liberals who got out of line with the disparaging of Huckabee-Sanders' physical appearance.

ETA: See @tonydead's link above this post.
:shrug:

His candidate appears to judge women by their shampoo choice. To each their own.  

:goodposting:

I always used the heart emoji for Huckabee Sanders. Any woman who can put the fake news in its place has won my heart. Also I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is beautiful and I will shout it from the rooftops.

Donald is in beast mode taking the hydroxy 

Alpha - confirmed
Alpha and smart for how many people he’s around every day. Plenty of Doctors and front line people are doing the same thing right now. 

Remember, President Trump can’t hide in his basement like Sleepy Joe. Hydroxy is cheaper than #### so of course big pharma and their puppets in the fake news hate this. CNN meltdown mode has been activated. :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread