Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great Place

23 hours ago, timschochet said:

I would suggest the sexism comes from the ❤️ comments about this woman from several of you guys, which poor Sarah Huckabee never received. 

21 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

Not true at all. I loved Sarah Huckabee Sanders just as much. I’m sure if you look back you can find several posts. She will make a great governor and probably President one day. 

Having a good memory is a tremendous gift I'm thankful for every day. Widbil83 most certainly used that "heart" icon with Sarah Huckabee as did others. Tim, you made an assumption and went straight to accusation with it, but your assumption is inaccurate. You're trying to turn this into an issue over physical appearance when actually it was your side that was occasionally out of line when it came to Sarah Huckabee and her physical appearance. When it comes to press secretaries, whether in a Republican administration or a Democrat one, I don't think there will ever be a shortage of love for someone who can put the media in it's place once in awhile.

Edited by Mr Anonymous
  • Like 3
  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

7 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

@sho nuff  I don’t have the matrix handy, but can you let me know how The New Yorker ranks for bias?

Please don't tag me in a thread you asked me to get out of.  I have honored that and not posted in here.

To answer your question...they are left biased with a strong track record for factual reporting.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-yorker/

Overall, we rate The New Yorker Left Biased based on story selection and editorial position that favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

So yeah...better than breitbart, twitchy, redstate...

4 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Having a good memory is a tremendous gift I'm thankful for every day. Widbil83 most certainly used that "heart" icon with Sarah Huckabee as did others. Tim, you made an assumption and went straight to accusation with it, but your assumption is inaccurate. You're trying to turn this into an issue over physical appearance when actually it was your side that was occasionally out of line when it came to Sarah Huckabee and her physical appearance. When it comes to press secretaries, whether in a Republican administration or a Democrat one, I don't think there will ever be a shortage of love for someone who can put the media in it's place once in awhile.

I don't understand.....what is it about Huckabee's physical appearance that is being called into question?

9 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I don't understand.....what is it about Huckabee's physical appearance that is being called into question?

Tim was trying to suggest that the love by Republicans for McEnany is because of her looks and that the same love was never shown for Huckabee. And in doing so he's obviously trying to paint them as sexists. I witnessed plenty of praise heaped on both. And when it comes to mentioning appearance, it was (a few) liberals who got out of line with the disparaging of Huckabee-Sanders' physical appearance.

ETA: See @tonydead's link above this post.

Edited by Mr Anonymous
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Tim was trying to suggest that the love by Republicans for McEnany is because of her looks and that the same love was never shown for Huckabee. And in doing so he's obviously trying to paint them as sexists. I witnessed plenty of praise heaped on both. And when it comes to mentioning appearance, it was (a few) liberals who got out of line with the disparaging of Huckabee-Sanders' physical appearance.

ETA: See @tonydead's link above this post.

:shrug:

His candidate appears to judge women by their shampoo choice. To each their own.  

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

let me know how The New Yorker ranks for bias

You don't need a matrix to know the New Yorker is liberal. I'm also not of the opinion that political beliefs or leanings invalidate reporting or the ability of any public official to do his or her job in any given case.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

You don't need a matrix to know the New Yorker is liberal. I'm also not of the opinion that political beliefs or leanings invalidate reporting or the ability of any public official to do his or her job in any given case.

Agreed.  That’s why the solid sources I use should not be easily dismissed.   

24 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Agreed.  That’s why the solid sources I use should not be easily dismissed.   

I don’t doubt Breitbart is accurately reporting what Jimmy Woods said, I think Mike was making a comment about celebrities and politics and I agreed with him.

51 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I don’t doubt Breitbart is accurately reporting what Jimmy Woods said, I think Mike was making a comment about celebrities and politics and I agreed with him.

Hate when celebrities open their yappers.  Shuttup and entertain me.  Thats all

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Hate when celebrities open their yappers.  Shuttup and entertain me.  Thats all

Not to derail the thread but I don't understand this thought. From what other professions do you require silence?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is in beast mode taking the hydroxy 

Alpha - confirmed

I think at some point a likeness of his head will be put On the Egyptian Sphinx. Time traveling, dimensional being from the future sent to save us and humanity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alpha - confirmed

"I think it's good. I've heard a lot of good stories," Trump said. "And if it's not good, I'll tell you right. I'm not going to get hurt by it."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whoknew said:

Can you explain this? Why is it good?

It’s shtick, he’s lying. You won’t get an answer.

The behavior is infectious.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

:goodposting:

I always used the heart emoji for Huckabee Sanders. Any woman who can put the fake news in its place has won my heart. Also I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is beautiful and I will shout it from the rooftops.

• Like 1

Alpha - confirmed

Alpha and smart for how many people he’s around every day. Plenty of Doctors and front line people are doing the same thing right now. 

Remember, President Trump can’t hide in his basement like Sleepy Joe. Hydroxy is cheaper than #### so of course big pharma and their puppets in the fake news hate this. CNN meltdown mode has been activated.:popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
6 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Trump: "I happened to be taking it. Hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah. A couple of weeks ago, I started taking it. I've heard a lot of good stories. And if it is not good, I will tell you right. I'm not going to get hurt by it."

We are so doomed.

Is there any place taking prop bets if Trump gets hurt by Hydrochloroquine yet?

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

Alpha and smart for how many people he’s around every day. Plenty of Doctors and front line people are doing the same thing right now. 

Remember, President Trump can’t hide in his basement like Sleepy Joe. Hydroxy is cheaper than #### so of course big pharma and their puppets in the fake news hate this. CNN meltdown mode has been activated.:popcorn:

:lmao:  It's all they are talking about in the virus thread.  He speaks and the libs scramble.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Known fake news reacting to the news today

4 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

TRUMP'S SECRET NEW WATCHLIST LETS HIS ADMINISTRATION TRACK AMERICANS WITHOUT NEEDING A WARRANT

- I figure you won't hear of this for a while if it's not posted here.

I'll see myself out, thank you for your tolerance.

Please don't spam the boards.

If the 17 pop ups don't give it away for a junk site I don't know what to tell you.

17 minutes ago, tonydead said:

:lmao:  It's all they are talking about in the virus thread.  He speaks and the libs scramble.

This is pretty crazy news that he just casually dropped in passing during a meeting about the service industry / restaurants.