Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great Place


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • knowledge dropper

    2431

  • timschochet

    1791

  • SaintsInDome2006

    1688

  • The General

    1587

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

37 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Alpha and smart for how many people he’s around every day. Plenty of Doctors and front line people are doing the same thing right now. 

Remember, President Trump can’t hide in his basement like Sleepy Joe. Hydroxy is cheaper than #### so of course big pharma and their puppets in the fake news hate this. CNN meltdown mode has been activated.:popcorn:

Hero

Probably running his own clinical.  Combine the Hydroxy with his Alpha Blood, we could get a vaccine.   

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is in beast mode taking the hydroxy 

 

Alpha - confirmed

How tough is Donald Trump? He's taking a drug that the FDA says is killing people.
We need tough person like that in the WH. Not a frail fossil living in his mom's basement afraid to come out because he can barely function.

Now how dumb is that statement by the FDA? The drug has been approved by them. So if it is killing people like they claim, why is it approved? Why isn't it off the market? Yeah. Total BS.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a good friend that suffers from Lupus. Her doctor called her today with instructions on how to stretch her hydroxychloroquine because supply is already stretched and he suspects it will be even more so after Trump's declaration. 

So people with a horrible disease that need this drug can't get it so people can take it as a placebo at best and death at the worst. 

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I think it will strengthen him up for the 4 more years he has ahead of him. 

4 years? I think we better make it 8. Between the Obama Russia hoax, flipping Ukraine burgers and the Chinese virus President Trump deserves an extra term.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How tough is Donald Trump? He's taking a drug that the FDA says is killing people.
We need tough person like that in the WH. Not a frail fossil living in his mom's basement afraid to come out because he can barely function.

Now how dumb is that statement by the FDA? The drug has been approved by them. So if it is killing people like they claim, why is it approved? Why isn't it off the market? Yeah. Total BS.

Trump has been reported to like McDonald's because "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,". Some alpha male - more like persecutory delusions.

Regarding hydroxychloroquinine, 2 studies from France and China: Results From Randomized Clinical Trial Do Not Support Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 

From a study published in JAMA, "1,438 patients with coronavirus who were admitted to 25 New York City area hospitals. After statistical adjustments, the death rate for patients taking hydroxychloroquine was similar to those who did not take the drug. The death rate for those taking hydroxychloroquine plus the antibiotic azithromycin, was also similar...However, the patients who took the drug combination were more than twice as likely to suffer cardiac arrest during the course of the study." Original article: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2766117?resultClick=24

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is just doubling down and not even taking the drug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Green Balloons said:

I have a good friend that suffers from Lupus. Her doctor called her today with instructions on how to stretch her hydroxychloroquine because supply is already stretched and he suspects it will be even more so after Trump's declaration. 

So people with a horrible disease that need this drug can't get it so people can take it as a placebo at best and death at the worst. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 6:07 PM, tonydead said:

Keep saying it's impossible and would be a miracle to have a vaccine by the end of the year MSM.  You cant help yourself.  

Was that only 3 days ago?  New headline tonight New Hope in promising vaccine trial results.  Could be ready by the end of this year or early next.  

Then quick pivot to Hydroxychloroquine.  

Zero accountability to these guys. :lmao:. Its bumbling keystone cop news reporting.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Where should the Donald hold 1st rally post lockdown?

So. Many. Jokes. Must refrain. (Sorry that’s just the voice inside of my head when I read this).  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

Trump has been reported to like McDonald's because "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,". Some alpha male - more like persecutory delusions.

Regarding hydroxychloroquinine, 2 studies from France and China: Results From Randomized Clinical Trial Do Not Support Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 

From a study published in JAMA, "1,438 patients with coronavirus who were admitted to 25 New York City area hospitals. After statistical adjustments, the death rate for patients taking hydroxychloroquine was similar to those who did not take the drug. The death rate for those taking hydroxychloroquine plus the antibiotic azithromycin, was also similar...However, the patients who took the drug combination were more than twice as likely to suffer cardiac arrest during the course of the study." Original article: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2766117?resultClick=24

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is just doubling down and not even taking the drug.

the original Dr who recommended hydro also said it needed to be taken with a z pack and zinc.  The study you linked did not mention either.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

the original Dr who recommended hydro also said it needed to be taken with a z pack and zinc.  The study you linked did not mention either.

It most certainly mentioned Azithromycin (z pack). It's right in the body of text you quoted in fact

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boots11234 said:

the original Dr who recommended hydro also said it needed to be taken with a z pack and zinc.  The study you linked did not mention either.

Pretty sure that was before the FDA issued guidance against its use.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tonydead said:

Was that only 3 days ago?  New headline tonight New Hope in promising vaccine trial results.  Could be ready by the end of this year or early next.  

Then quick pivot to Hydroxychloroquine.  

Zero accountability to these guys. :lmao:. Its bumbling keystone cop news reporting.  

The media made hydroxychloroquine an issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tonydead said:

NFL training camps opening tomorrow. 👍

We arent going to miss any NFL this year.  

This is excellent news, unless you’re a left wing sports writer who is actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. It was good to see somebody in sports call out people actively trying to destroy their own profession.  

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS

Sometimes I think people in the media are rooting against an NFL season. I promise I am not one of them.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs/status/1259815626576666624?s=21

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Where should the Donald hold 1st rally post lockdown?

I think he should hold it at the big house. He’s likely to win Michigan pretty easy, but 120k packed into the stadium would make the left wing and media melt down. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

This is excellent news, unless you’re a left wing sports writer who is actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. It was good to see somebody in sports call out people actively trying to destroy their own profession.  

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS

Sometimes I think people in the media are rooting against an NFL season. I promise I am not one of them.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs/status/1259815626576666624?s=21

Pete isnt wrong. I was waiting to see what liberal ESPN was going to do. It is all fun and games to them until their paychecks are on the line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Huge nod to Desantis getting the NFL moving. His willingness to open Florida to sports was the nudge other governors needed.

Love him or hate him , Dana White deserves credit for pushing  forward 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Did I say that?  That's what you got from my post?  :lmao:

You seemed to imply that CNN shifted to the hydroxychloroquine story in order to find a way to criticize Trump and take attention away from the vaccine story. 
 

Both stories deserve attention. The vaccine story is great if it’s true. Let’s hope it is. The hydroxy story is awful and dumb and dangerous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

This is excellent news, unless you’re a left wing sports writer who is actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. It was good to see somebody in sports call out people actively trying to destroy their own profession.  

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS

Sometimes I think people in the media are rooting against an NFL season. I promise I am not one of them.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs/status/1259815626576666624?s=21

What sports writer has been actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back? Who specifically are you referring to?

Edited by squistion
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, squistion said:

What sports writer has been actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back? Who specifically are you referring to?

I have yet to hear a single writer say this as well. Granted, plenty are preaching an abundance of caution, which is the best play here, considering the amount of contact between players, to say nothing of the germ factories that are stadiums, with the concessions, public restrooms, and seats in close proximity, but I haven't seen anyone say to just shut it down.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

What sports writer has been actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back? Who specifically are you referring to?

Might ask Prisco who, but I'm not sure if he will name names. I'm sure being inside the community, he has conversations with people that dont make it to print media. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Might ask Prisco who, but I'm not sure if he will name names. I'm sure being inside the community, he has conversations with people that dont make it to print media. 

He can't because there aren't any to name. And seriously, what sportswriter would not want sports coming back? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, squistion said:

He can't because there aren't any to name. And seriously, what sportswriter would not want sports coming back? 

So you're call Prisco a liar?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

So you're call Prisco a liar?  

He says he "sometimes" he "thinks" people in the media are rooting against an NFL season, which is not a statement of fact. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squistion said:

He says he "sometimes" he "thinks" people in the media are rooting against an NFL season, which is not a statement of fact. 

:wall:"Sometimes" I "think" you click on this thread just to be outraged. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

:wall:"Sometimes" I "think" you click on this thread just to be outraged. 

I wasn't outraged at the statement that there are left wing sports writers who are actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. In fact I found it rather ridiculous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squistion said:

I wasn't outraged at the statement that there are left wing sports writers who are actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. In fact I found it rather ridiculous. 

But you're discounting Prisco's opinion on the matter because he isn't dropping names?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Peter King didn't question anything Fauci said in their interview and stated we should trust him.  If we followed Fauci's criteria, there wouldn't be an NFL season after the first positive test.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

But you're discounting Prisco's opinion on the matter because he isn't dropping names?

He's leaving it to unknown  people on Twitter and social media to name names. And the names I've seen mentioned on Twitter, such as Mike Freeman, don't make any sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

But you're discounting Prisco's opinion on the matter because he isn't dropping names?

Prisco made a vague generalization or an observation stating an opinion. Sometimes he probably thinks a lot of different things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pelosi is truly the gift that keeps on giving for her fat shaming of the President. These tweets today. :lmao:

JT Lewis@thejtlewis

We live in a weird world now where Trump is fat and Stacey Abrams is a model.

https://twitter.com/thejtlewis/status/1262586250122461184?s=21

 

For those that missed is, Washington Post is now calling Stacey Abrams a super model. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2020/05/14/stacey-abrams-political-power/

  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Pelosi is truly the gift that keeps on giving for her fat shaming of the President. These tweets today. :lmao:

JT Lewis@thejtlewis

We live in a weird world now where Trump is fat and Stacey Abrams is a model.

https://twitter.com/thejtlewis/status/1262586250122461184?s=21

 

For those that missed is, Washington Post is now calling Stacey Abrams a super model. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2020/05/14/stacey-abrams-political-power/

That made me laugh hard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...