What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

Yes, I was just about to post this - and we keep hearing that Biden can't string two coherent sentences together.

Trump this morning on not having the coronavirus:

"And I tested very positively in another sense. So this morning, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative."

:mellow:
:lol:

Nothing more fruitless than arguing who's going to win, but I've been guilty of it myself.

Uncle Joe has about as much chance as a snowball in hell, especially after trying to feel up the little girl. Slim-to-none at best (& Slim left town), but we'll see.

It can't come soon enough for me, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the gift Joe Biden’s VP shortlisters are delivering President Trump in the Senate. What a 🤡 show. 

Senator Kamala Harris last week introduced a resolution condemning the use of the phrase “Wuhan virus” to refer to SARS-CoV-2, the deadly coronavirus that has spread from the Chinese city of Wuhan across the globe, as racist.

Harris introduced the resolution on Thursday, joined by fellow Democratic senators Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii. It aims to “condemn and denounce anti-Asian sentiment, racism, discrimination, and religious intolerance” related to the coronavirus, and specifically cites phrases such as “Wuhan virus,” “Chinese virus,” and “Kung-flu.” It also calls on federal officials to “expeditiously investigate and document” credible reports of hate crimes or threats against the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities and “investigate and prosecute perpetrators” if necessary.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/coronavirus-pandemic-senator-kamala-harris-introduces-resolution-condemning-use-of-wuhan-virus-as-racist/

Damn right. I would love that. Been reading she might be our next attorney general though. We need to put a stop to civil rights violations in voting in the south. 
Surprised Obama and Biden didn't already do that.  They were in the White House for 8 years.  Biden's only been a politician for what, 40 years?  But now he's gonna stop civil rights violations?   Okay.  Lol. 

It took Trump 2 years in office to do criminal justice reform, turning back crap policies Biden and his Democratic cronies like Bill Clinton put together back in the 90s.  Gimme a break.

Surprised Obama and Biden didn't already do that.  They were in the White House for 8 years.  Biden's only been a politician for what, 40 years?  But now he's gonna stop civil rights violations?   Okay.  Lol. 

It took Trump 2 years in office to do criminal justice reform, turning back crap policies Biden and his Democratic cronies like Bill Clinton put together back in the 90s.  Gimme a break.
Yeah, pretty safe to say Biden clearly isn’t the guy for that job. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/biden-said-desegregation-would-create-a-racial-jungle-2019-7%3famp

Which enthusiasm poll are you using?  The one I saw reported this:

On March 24, 2020 here were the enthusiasm results.

Trump supporters: 53% very, 32% somewhat, 14% not at all

Buden supporters: 24% very, 49% somewhat, 26% not at all

To compare Biden to Hillary was at 32% very.  

We'll see in the next couple months how the enthusiasm changes based on the coronavirus.  If the recovery looks like it's going in the right direction, Trump should have some good enthusiasm results.
This poll that came out from Fox News today is really bad news for Trump

”Among voters who are extremely motivated about voting this fall, Biden has a 12-point advantage (53-41 percent).  More Biden supporters (69 percent) than Trump supporters (63 percent) feel extremely motivated to vote.“

I for sure expected Trump voters to be more motivated than Biden voters but if this is how it’s trending... yikes, Trump might be in serious trouble.

Well, maybe 3-5 states, though I wonder about that. Is anyone really familiar with Wisconsin polling in 2016? Is anyone now?

Why is this so confusing? Yes, polls that said Hillary would win by 3% nationally were right. Yes, people consumed by horserace politics (I plead guilty) were wrong to assume MI, WI & PA were in the bag. Don't make the same mistake. No one should care (well maybe a little) about enthusiasm for Trump or Biden nationally. What's Dem enthusiasm in Philly and Detroit? How is GOP enthusiasm in Phoenix and Pittsburgh suburbs? IIRC 2016 came down to like 250 (?) counties.
You believe the polls and you trust them.
Good for you....whatever gets you through the night.

But they mean absolutely nothing and can be skewed to the will of the pollsters.

As for me....I'll never believe 'one....never trust 'one....and never quote one.

Well....that is....until the final one...the only one that counts for anything.

You believe the polls and you trust them.
Good for you....whatever gets you through the night.

But they mean absolutely nothing and can be skewed to the will of the pollsters.

As for me....I'll never believe 'one....never trust 'one....and never quote one.

Well....that is....until the final one...the only one that counts for anything.
You go girl.

“Mask-police CNN reporter

@kaitlancollins

caught removing hers at presser, as soon as she thought cameras were off”

:lmao:  Hopefully if she is at any more press conferences, Trump destroys her.
Funny how CNN uses a Kaitlan Collins, an from Alpha Phi at the U of A to go after Trump these days. If anyone remembers back a few years, they were the ones with the recruitment video of girls in bikinis blowing bubbles, glitter, all white girls, etc.  The left got good and riled up over that video, it was sexist, racist, etc.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omWCGWnp8w

Funny how CNN uses a Kaitlan Collins, an from Alpha Phi at the U of A to go after Trump these days. If anyone remembers back a few years, they were the ones with the recruitment video of girls in bikinis blowing bubbles, glitter, all white girls, etc.  The left got good and riled up over that video, it was sexist, racist, etc.  That video ran during Collins' time there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omWCGWnp8w
I can't believe I even spent the three minutes it took to track this down. But Collins graduated in May 2014. This stipid video was posted in August 2015.

Ugh, I feel dirty

What is his deal with wearing a mask again?
WHO CARES....the focus over whether Trump wore a mask or didn't wear a mask is by far the silliest media obsession I have seen in a LONGGGGG time.  It's become comical.

The media obsession with Trump is just off the charts.  I even saw an article from NBC News  "Here is a picture the President didn't want you to see" Of course, he was wearing a mask.

But I love our media  "here is something the President didn't want you to see..so HERE IT IS"

The media in this country has gone looney.

I was struck, not by the fact that Trump didn’t wear a mask, but by his comment about it: “I wasn’t going to give you guys (the media) the pleasure of seeing me wear it.” 

Based on reporting, I thought that the reason he didn’t wear masks in public was because he thought it made him look less macho somehow. But now it sounds as if it’s deeper than that: he’s making it part of his culture war, that wearing a mask is a Democrat or liberal thing. 

I was struck, not by the fact that Trump didn’t wear a mask, but by his comment about it: “I wasn’t going to give you guys (the media) the pleasure of seeing me wear it.” 

Based on reporting, I thought that the reason he didn’t wear masks in public was because he thought it made him look less macho somehow. But now it sounds as if it’s deeper than that: he’s making it part of his culture war, that wearing a mask is a Democrat or liberal thing. 
Alpha.  

WHO CARES....the focus over whether Trump wore a mask or didn't wear a mask is by far the silliest media obsession I have seen in a LONGGGGG time.  It's become comical.

The media obsession with Trump is just off the charts.  I even saw an article from NBC News  "Here is a picture the President didn't want you to see" Of course, he was wearing a mask.

But I love our media  "here is something the President didn't want you to see..so HERE IT IS"

What’s the deal with him not wanting to wear one though?

It’s such a trivial thing to do that most likely helps yourself and other people.

It takes absolutely no effort.

Alpha.
Oh yes, quite.

supermike80 said:

Is it worse than BrownSuitGate or DijonOnABurgerGate?

tonydead said:
ZERO risk in that situation.  There was no likely.
Even if this were true (not sure how this could be known) what is the deal with him and a mask?

If you go out and are going to be around people, throw one on. If you think it does nothing it’s the very least a courtesy thing to people around you.

timschochet said:
Actually he’s terrified per reports: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-coronavirus-us-cases-journalists-covid-19-white-house-a9389566.html%3famp

But he doesn’t want to show that in public of course. So maybe this is some kind of childish overcompensation? 
Yup.

Trump/Howard Stern interviews back in the day showed how obsessed he is with germs.  He'd be locked in Trump Tower right now if he was able to. 

Even if this were true (not sure how this could be known) what is the deal with him and a mask?

If you go out and are going to be around people, throw one on. If you think it does nothing it’s the very least a courtesy thing to people around you.
He gets tested every day.  He tested negative just prior.  ZERO risk, smart people can figure this out.   It's 100% pure media hysteria hype.

He gets tested every day.  He tested negative just prior.  ZERO risk, smart people can figure this out.   It's 100% pure media hysteria hype.
John : (01:06:02)
Mr. President. Can you bring us up to speed about a member of the Vice President staff who has now tested positive for Coronavirus. This is now the second staffer in the West wing.

Donald Trump: (01:06:12)
Yeah, I don’t know much about it. Does anybody want to talk about it? She’s a wonderful young woman, Katie. She tested very good for a long period of time and then all of a sudden today she tested positive. She hasn’t come into contact with me. Spend some time with the Vice President. It’s I believe the press person, right? I’d say press person. So she tested positive out of the blue. This is why the whole concept of tests aren’t necessarily great.

The tests are perfect, but something could happen between a test where it’s good and then something happens. And all of a sudden… She was tested a very recently and tested negative. And then today I guess for some reason she tested positive. So Mike knows about it and Mike has done what he has to do. I think he’s on an airplane going to some far away place, but you’ll be able to ask him later on. But they’ve taken all of the necessary precautions. I understand Mike has been tested, Vice President and he tested negative.

:lmao:   You only put weight into something he says when it benefits you, otherwise it's all garbage.   That's almost as funny as the guy yesterday who claimed he should wear a mask because you guys look up to him.  

Other people breath into the air right? People spit when they talk, etc. 

He is exposed to a ton of people traveling around. If I show up at a place and have just travelled around I would wear a mask out of courtesy.

It’s not perfect process. Personally I’m getting used to wearing one, slide it down by accident not thinking about it, fiddle with it when it’s fogging up my sun glasses, forget to put it back up, etc.

He seems to oppose wearing one in general. It’s strange.

The ARROGANCE from Trump that he thinks he's so better than us that he doesn't have to wear a mask when he forces us to wear them. He TRAMPLES on OUR Rights while he flaunts his abuses of the LAW!  This is beyond the pale.  We pay the taxes on the White House...HOW DARE HE not wear a mask in OUR house? 

The ARROGANCE from Trump that he thinks he's so better than us that he doesn't have to wear a mask when he forces us to wear them. He TRAMPLES on OUR Rights while he flaunts his abuses of the LAW!  This is beyond the pale.  We pay the taxes on the White House...HOW DARE HE not wear a mask in OUR house? 
He’s not forcing us to wear masks.  

the moops said:
I can't believe I even spent the three minutes it took to track this down. But Collins graduated in May 2014. This stipid video was posted in August 2015.

Ugh, I feel dirty
Good catch, I caught it at 1 AM just after hitting send as well.  I was off by a class and should have double checked that first.  I feel like Mike Wallace without jumped out of the bushes on me.  I gotta be sharper at 1 AM, now I feel stipid.

Users who are viewing this thread