What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

365th day at a Trump property lining his pockets. A full year in less than a full term is damn impressive. Perhaps his most impressive achievement

I have faith that no matter what happens , one way or another, Donald will  be President another 4 magnificent years.
What do you mean??? Are you saying he’s going to steal the election??? What the heck are you talking about???

Was that good? Or should I get more excited and pissed off? Let me know exactly how you want this worded. 

• Thinking
Reactions: rct
What do you mean??? Are you saying he’s going to steal the election??? What the heck are you talking about???

Was that good? Or should I get more excited and pissed off? Let me know exactly how you want this worded. 
You can hate on it or you can hug it
You can get all mushy and lovey-dovey it

This is really bizarre:

Brad Parscale - Download our Trump 2020 App today!@parscale

Is the Death Star really the image you want to portray?  Now?
Parscale is a genius.  One of the things he is brilliant at is using analogies that generate faux outrage amongst the <insert banned name> crowd. This faux outrage makes them look silly in the eyes of mainstream Americans.  

I think that’s what the people that supported Senator Palpatine thought.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Elizabeth Kolsky. Never heard of her. Is she “the Democrats” now? 

See here’s the problem: when Trump says something foolish he really does speak for the Republicans. 

This is the modern day Democrat Party Tim. It’s time to wake up good buddy, this is what you’re supporting. 

Are these speeches really what Trump is going to run on?  Protecting a bunch of old statutes?

Seems like a clear loser to me. 

Are these speeches really what Trump is going to run on?  Protecting a bunch of old statutes?

Seems like a clear loser to me. 
@timschochet You laughed at me earlier today for posting the Washington Post article, and here we are. This is the modern day Democrat Party you support. I’m sure you’ll set him straight. 

@timschochet You laughed at me earlier today for posting the Washington Post article, and here we are. This is the modern day Democrat Party you support. I’m sure you’ll set him straight. 
It’s time for you to accept reality. The next few months are going to be difficult for you, but you will be welcome in the new post-Trump America. You fought the good fight, unfortunately you fought it on behalf of a guy unworthy of your devotion. But it’s over. No hard feelings. 

Users who are viewing this thread