Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great Place

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Closing down a global pedifile ring is a bad road to go down?  Oof.  

Claiming it as a "Trump" accomplishment when he acted in a way to obstruct it and when he surrounded himself with participants in the cover-up is a poor road for Trumpists. Seriously I don't want to discuss this further, it's just as liable to land in Clinton/Dem politics as GOP, let's just drop it, the pro-Trump bs on this is just tough to take. If anyone wants to shout 'here's your swamp' I'll shake on it.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 5
  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

4 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Claiming it as a "Trump" accomplishment when he acted in a way to obstruct it and when he surrounded himself with participants in the cover-up is a poor road for Trumpists. Seriously I don't want to discuss this further, it's just as liable to land in Clinton/Dem politics as GOP, let's just drop it, the pro-Trump bs on this is just tough to take. If anyone wants to shout 'here's your swamp' I'll shake on it.

Honestly I assumed it's some weird shtick. 

11 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Eh, yeah I'm here voluntarily.

Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States.   January 31, 2020  :thumbup:

Single handedly taking down modern slavery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Sources: McConnell says Trump has until Labor Day to turn things around- “after that he’s on his own.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/trump-despondent-as-numbers-crater-loser-label-looms/amp

Vanity Fair?   

Was this between their Brazilian Wax and How to tell When Your Man is Cheating article?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

Lead story into the Propaganda News tonight was how as the holiday approaches Americans flee back into staying at home because of Covid spikes. :lmao:. No we arent. They are just trying to will the narrative to happen.  

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Lead story into the Propaganda News tonight was how as the holiday approaches Americans flee back into staying at home because of Covid spikes. :lmao:. No we arent. They are just trying to will the narrative to happen.  

A lot of people I know are really scared. More than one of my tenants today expressed fears to me that business has slowed down to a trickle because everyone is terrified to come in- this is especially true with the businesses I lease to that cater to black customers: a hair salon and barber shop. 

So you may think this is funny or something that the media wants to happen, and maybe that’s true in your neck of the woods. Not in mine. 

Edited by timschochet
5 hours ago, timschochet said:

Sources: McConnell says Trump has until Labor Day to turn things around- “after that he’s on his own.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/trump-despondent-as-numbers-crater-loser-label-looms/amp

There's that word again..."sources"....printed in Vanity Fair...

Would these be the same "sources" that fed Russiagate all that time?

Good lord....   :rolleyes:

Articles like this are what give you hope....don't they?

Edited by Opie
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Opie said:

There's that word again..."sources"....printed in Vanity Fair...

Would these be the same "sources" that fed Russiagate all that time?

Good lord....   :rolleyes:

It’s true, no administration has had as many leaks as this one does. And the pattern is almost always the same: the damaging news comes out, spokespeople for Trump deny it, fans like yourself mock the rest of us for believing it, and then Trump admits that it’s all true. The use of tear gas is only a recent example, but there’s been dozens. I’m fairly confident this story is true as well. 

10 hours ago, timschochet said:

It’s true, no administration has had as many leaks as this one does. And the pattern is almost always the same: the damaging news comes out, spokespeople for Trump deny it, fans like yourself mock the rest of us for believing it, and then Trump admits that it’s all true. The use of tear gas is only a recent example, but there’s been dozens. I’m fairly confident this story is true as well. 

Just like the pure tonnage of "leaks" that kept you going, waiting for the Mueller Report. Those are what kept you going, hopeful, and happy.

Damaging news comes from the NYT.
Democrats jump on.
NYT's "news" is proven to be false.
Repeat.

Edited by Opie
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, timschochet said:

No tear gas was used.  HTH

14 hours ago, tonydead said:

Whose “they”?

1 hour ago, Don't Noonan said:

No tear gas was used.  HTH

I appreciate that you’re happy to help. But you’re going to be unhappy to learn that you did NOT, in fact, help: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/salvadorhernandez/protests-trump-tar-gas-white-house-secret-service

However, I am happy to have helped YOU. 

• Like 1

The tear gas conversation is insane by boffsidez because if you use one definition, the WW1 chemical combo that was banned inside the US after the 1930s, you can argue that it wasn't tear gas that was used, but if you follow the DOD and DHS definitions which includes a broad swath of irritant combos, then you can argue that it was used. This is the fish slapping battle in real time.

5 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I appreciate that you’re happy to help. But you’re going to be unhappy to learn that you did NOT, in fact, help: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/salvadorhernandez/protests-trump-tar-gas-white-house-secret-service

However, I am happy to have helped YOU. 

Wrong - tear gas was not used sorry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

the use if tear gas being used has already been debunked I figured you would have seen it in here.

Was that before or after the Secret Service admitted it? 
Never mind. You keep right on believing. 

3 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

the use if tear gas being used has already been debunked I figured you would have seen it in here.

The part where this all happened so Trump got his picture with a Bible was the important part. Not the chemical breakdown of the gas that he used on civilians.

That was classic Trump. Transparent, superficial, cheesy, planned with no thought, etc.

His entire administration encapsulated in a few minutes.

Him holding up a Bible like a totally normal person holds a book was perfect.

Edited by The General
Thanks KD!
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, The General said:

The part where this all happened so Trump got his picture with a Bible was the important part. Not the chemical breakdown of the gas that he used on civilians.

That was classic Trump. Transparent, superficial, cheesy, planned with no thought, etc.

His entire administration encapsulated in a few minutes. Him holding the Bible upside down was perfect. 

Posting blatant falsehoods is the norm in other threads   Not this one    

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-hold-bible-upside-down/

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Posting blatant falsehoods is the norm in other threads   Not this one    
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-hold-bible-upside-down/

@5:25:

"Is that your Bible?"

T: "It's a Bible."

He's really amazing.

It was really his awkwardness, like he was holding a jello mold.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3
16 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Tik Tok? ...

Hold on, this may surprise you: the www allows for crossfunctional platforms. Twitter can host youtube or instagram or facebook or tiktok or this site's articles. Really the world wide web can link to millions of different sites. It's quite remarkable. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

CNN is CNNing hard this evening ladies and gentleman-

CNN: "President Trump will be at Mount Rushmore, where he’ll be standing in front of a monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans.”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1279148978576261120?s=21

I don’t remember CNN going into convulsions when Obama visited Mt. Rushmore. 

20 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

CNN is CNNing hard this evening ladies and gentleman-

CNN: "President Trump will be at Mount Rushmore, where he’ll be standing in front of a monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans.”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1279148978576261120?s=21

Protestors have blocked the entrance with big vans and blown the tires out so they can’t move.  

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:
2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Tik Tok? ...

Hold on, this may surprise you: the www allows for crossfunctional platforms. Twitter can host youtube or instagram or facebook or tiktok or this site's articles. Really the world wide web can link to millions of different sites. It's quite remarkable. 

I prefer my content to be shared via GeoCities and MySpace.

• Laughing 1

365th day at a Trump property lining his pockets. A full year in less than a full term is damn impressive. Perhaps his most impressive achievement

22 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Happy Independence Day.  Keep the faith my MAGA brothers.  We will prevail in November.  Many more great Independence Days to come. 

I have faith that no matter what happens , one way or another, Donald will  be President another 4 magnificent years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

I have faith that no matter what happens , one way or another, Donald will  be President another 4 magnificent years.

What do you mean??? Are you saying he’s going to steal the election??? What the heck are you talking about???

Was that good? Or should I get more excited and pissed off? Let me know exactly how you want this worded. 

• Thinking 1