What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (6 Viewers)

If the President is the problem then I wouldn’t emulate the same behavior on a football message board in response to him. That doesn’t solve anything and puts those acting childish in the same level. Just a friendly suggestion, don’t expect it to end the hypocrisy though. Everyone is too far down that road.  
Yet enabling the man who runs the country to do this is a-ok. Agree to disagree on this.

To this Chinese Flu stuff and his insisting on using this phrasing. What do you think he is accomplishing with this. Why would you support this behavior?

The problem isn’t people on a board, it’s the president. His twitter feed, the way he says he communicates with the country, is far more ridiculous than the stuff posted in here.

This Chinese virus stuff is so transparent. It really is pathetic. 
I dont normally frequent this thread, what is the poorly hidden meaning when he says Chinese virus?  

That he isn’t to blame for his huge botching of this.

Furthermore, and the dangerous part, is it enables a mouth breathing element of people out there to blame “Chinese” people for this. 
Ah ok I always associated with China...the country we’re in a trade (and ideological) war with.

Yet enabling the man who runs the country to do this is a-ok. Agree to disagree on this.

To this Chinese Flu stuff and his insisting on using this phrasing. What do you think he is accomplishing with this. Why would you support this behavior?
Nothing you are doing in a football chat room is stopping anything, sorry. 

Wallace has always been a pro.
Wallace came prepared for the interview. He even took the MoCA test beforehand. 

>> "I took the [cognitive] test too, when I heard you passed it. It's not the hardest test. It shows a picture and it says, 'what's that,' and it's an elephant." -- Chris Wallace pushes back on Trump hyping the cognitive test he passed at Walter Reed. <<

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1284849664395816960

I haven’t watched the whole interview yet. How did Trump prove Wallace wrong on the deaths?

I did see the clip where Trump said the last five questions on his cognitive test (which he got all right) were really hard and that there was no way that Wallace would be able to answer them correctly. 
He’s bragging about picking an elephant out of lineup.  That’s how far the presidency has fallen

I met one of the creators of the MoCA, Howard Chertkow, at a meeting in Miami Beach in 2018. The test is an excellent brief test for detecting cognitive impairment in older adults. I feel a need to defend it because its more than just a test for naming an elephant, and saying how an orange and banana are alike. It also includes a list learning memory test and a brief visual spatial test. A lot of bang for the time of administration. It's used as a brief screener in clinical and research studies of aging and Alzheimer's Disease around the world. It shouldn't be hard for Trump to pass, although he  may not have even taken the test fairly. Calling Drs. Bornstein and Jackson and Mary Trump. 

By the way, Dr. Chertkow, as you might guess from the name of the test, is from Canada. MAGA.

Just watched the Chris Wallace interview. I think the biggest takeaway is Trump’s statement that the recent Supreme Court decision on DACA now permits him to sign a completely new health care plan and bypass Congress.

Just watched the Chris Wallace interview. I think the biggest takeaway is Trump’s statement that the recent Supreme Court decision on DACA now permits him to sign a completely new health care plan and bypass Congress.
I’m not holding my breathe that we will hear of this beautiful healthcare plan in 2 weeks but we shall see. Odd there hasn’t been a hint of this plan, but maybe all the leakers are out?? Please bump this in 2 weeks when we have the big announcement!

I don’t see many facts in that article pointing to any actual fraud, just a bunch of speculation. Love how they work in George soros and Chinese virus are the end. Basically, this article is about how someone said this stuff. 
It’s all speculation until it actually happens in November.   

Universally sending out ballots unsolicited to everyone on voter roles seems like a problem.  Isn’t there a better way to allow mail-ins? 

Some states have horrible current address information on residents.  Send out an application for a ballot.  The voter responds with a good address they have certified.  Send ballot to that address.  

Are we sure he isn’t a confusing DACA and ACA?

:coffee:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN

7/20/20, 3:43 PM
The Father has spoken!  I shall now start to wear a mask. 

Bucs can fire Winston.  Trump can’t fire Cuomo. He can’t even get Antifa off the streets without the left going nuts.   
My point it cherry picking stats.  Removing one of the largest cities in the world from the stats is a tough argument to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bucs can fire Winston.  Trump can’t fire Cuomo. He can’t even get Antifa off the streets without the left going nuts.   
So average housewives and military veterans legally protesting in the streets are antifa now?

I suppose in some regard you're correct, as they are protesting fascist actions by Trump and his enablers.

How do you square this with your conservative ideology? I was under the impression that the types of people that would invade the Michigan statehouse (can't remember what vitally important and highly moral rationale they had for  doing it) while ARMED would flip the #### out over this kind of behavior from the federal government. 

Strange days indeed.

So average housewives and military veterans legally protesting in the streets are antifa now?

I suppose in some regard you're correct, as they are protesting fascist actions by Trump and his enablers.

How do you square this with your conservative ideology? I was under the impression that the types of people that would invade the Michigan statehouse (can't remember what vitally important and highly moral rationale they had for  doing it) while ARMED would flip the #### out over this kind of behavior from the federal government. 

Strange days indeed.
Please detail the damage those protesters did in Michigan.  None?   

This Antifa insurrection in Portland has gone on for weeks.  

:coffee:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN

7/20/20, 3:43 PM
He finally got it!!

knowledge dropper said:
Please detail the damage those protesters did in Michigan.  None?  
Well, assuming none of them were Covid positive while they were screaming in the faces of capital police and lawmakers,  the only real damage they did was make themselves look like a-holes. I'm sure all of those responsible gentlemen were Covid free and no one was infected that day.

Can you elaborate on how people being dragged off the streets by men in camo and unmarked vehicles for doing absolutely nothing other than exercising their constitutional rights to free speech and assembly is ok? All of them unarmed, I might add, unlike those in MI.

Can you also maybe postulate how it would have ended had the gun-toting rabble in MI been a bunch of armed black dudes doing the EXACT SAME THINGS?  Think it would've been different?

Then realize the differences between the reasons for these protests? The ones in Portland being related to systemic racism vs the ones in MI where they didn't like the fact that the governor was trying to protect the public health. In fact the guys in MI were protesting what they viewed (ridiculously, IMO) as THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED. But when some libs same rights ARE ACTUALLY VIOLATED,  not a word.

Language strong enough to properly condemn this absurd dichotomy is not allowed here.

Jackstraw said:
One in three chance he could still be president is terrifying. 
Agreed.  It is mind boggling and terrifying that Americans might make a horrific mistake and elect Biden.

Users who are viewing this thread