What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team NFL Themed $55 Redraft (1 Viewer)

Punch

Footballguy
$55 entry

32 teams

Two pools of players, so basically it's two separate 16 team leagues with their own draft, trades, waivers and schedule with the winner of each playing each other at the end.

Team names are named after NFL franchises but owners can choose any town or city in the world to host it in.  Owners can also choose from fictional locations from movies or TV.  Gotham City is used, for example.

Payouts structured so that winner gets PAID with take home of $1,000 (1,050 if they also get top points in their conference).

• Champion - $700
  • Conference Champions - $300 x 2
  • Conference runners up - $100 x 2
  • AFC highest points - $50
  • NFC highest points - $50
Please browse for complete rules, payouts and settings:

https://www80.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/69004#0

I currently have 21 teams signed up and need 11 more.  I'd like to get everyone in and paid by mid August so we're ready to begin draft on 8/25

Please reply or message with interest

Last edited by a moderator:
drafting in less than three weeks...only eight slots left to fill...come and get yours!

sent you an invite from the Bills franchise but you can swap to any of the other open teams...just let me know which one you would like.

Down to eight openings but some owners have said they may have referrals so there may be less.  Teams are FCFS and we draft in two weeks.  

Hi,

I am interested in joining! Email is joe.harrop@icloud.com. 

Send me invites!!

Thanks

Joe
Joe - sorry, but we appear to be full.  There is always the chance that someone doesn't pay (especially with 32 teams) so I will keep you on speed dial.  I booked eight teams yesterday.

Joe - sorry, but we appear to be full.  There is always the chance that someone doesn't pay (especially with 32 teams) so I will keep you on speed dial.  I booked eight teams yesterday.
Joe - are you still interested in joining?  I had one owner jump out now that payment is due.  

To others - I still have several not paid so please leave your info, if interested, since there is a chance that there will be more openings.

Thanks

I now have two openings..A couple guys backed out at time of payment.  Please drop your email here or DM me if you're interested.

Invite sent from Falcons...a few more to fill to backfill guys who didn't pay.

Users who are viewing this thread