What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2019-20 Fantasy League*** Games start on Friday! (1 Viewer)

Web site is updated though Sanchez.

Here is the current list of Non-League players who have been drafted, and the placeholder players on your roster:

Team    Player    Placeholder    
Sinn    Paulo Dybala    Kazaiah Sterling    
Jmon    Nicolas Pepe    Tyrece John-Jules    Updated on web site
Drunken Slob    Moise Kean    Henry Onyekuru    
Christo    Bruno Fernandes    Ethan Hamilton     
Christo    Daniele Rugani    Zech Medley    
Christo    Giovani Lo Celso    Harvey White    
McBokonon    Allan Saint-Maximin     Thomas Allan    
McBokonon    Ismaila Sarr    Stefano Okaka    
Moe    Kieren Tierney    Bukayo Saka    
Drunken Slob    Sergej Milinkovic-Slavic    James Garner    
Jmon    Joao Cancelo    Eric Palmer-Brown    
Jmon    Philippe Coutinho    Angel Gomes    

With pick 16.12 of the EPL 2019-2020 Fantasy Draft, Sporting Real Christo United, F.C. selects:

Ryan Bertrand, D/M, Saints

-------------------------

F - Mohamed Salah, Scousers

F - Glenn Murray, Seagulls

F - Teemu Pukki, Canaries

F - Christian Benteke, Glaziers

M - Bernardo Silva, Citeh

M - Daniel Ceballos Fernández, Gunners

M - Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes, Sporting CP (Red Devils)

M - Giovani Lo Celso, Real Betis Balompié (Lilywhites)

M - Jonathan "Jonny" Castro Otto, Wolves

D/M - Matt Ritchie, Magpies

D - Cesar Azpilicueta, Chelski

D - Joseph Dave Gomez, Scousers

D - Daniele Rugani, Juventus (Gunners)

D - Serge Aurier, Spurs

G - Jordan Pickford, Toffees

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Round 17 will start at 4:00 ET, and we will run it through 5:00 pm ET on Sunday.

first come first served. You can still draft Non-league players. 

We we will go ahead and run waivers on Wednesday at 9:00 et. After that players will be available fcfs. Reminder though, that any new players will have to go through waivers, so any players added next Thursday on deadline day will not be available Week 1 (unless they are already drafted)

I am still trying to figure out which is crazier:

A.  19 players from Chelsea have been drafted (and at least 1 player who is likely a starter is still available)

or

B.  10 players from Liverpool have been drafted . ( @Bluto Blutarsky could start to draft his team now, and still be happy with the number of Reds in his team)

(Spurs with 17 is also crazy, but I drafted half of their bench, and a couple are players who have not yet signed, so I can at least understand that one)

I am still trying to figure out which is crazier:

A.  19 players from Chelsea have been drafted (and at least 1 player who is likely a starter is still available)

or

B.  10 players from Liverpool have been drafted . ( @Bluto Blutarsky could start to draft his team now, and still be happy with the number of Reds in his team)

(Spurs with 17 is also crazy, but I drafted half of their bench, and a couple are players who have not yet signed, so I can at least understand that one)
Kinda makes sense though, no? You follow it closer than I do for sure but it seems like Liverpool has more of a firm best XI, whereas nobody really knows who will get the majority of the attacking minutes at Chelsea. 

With its 17th and final pick of the EPL 2019-2020 Fantasy Draft, Sporting Real Christo United, F.C. selects:

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, M, Scousers

-------------------------

F - Mohamed Salah, Scousers

F - Glenn Murray, Seagulls

F - Teemu Pukki, Canaries

F - Christian Benteke, Glaziers

M - Bernardo Silva, Citeh

M - Daniel Ceballos Fernández, Gunners

M - Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes, Sporting CP (Red Devils)

M - Giovani Lo Celso, Real Betis Balompié (Lilywhites)

M - Jonathan "Jonny" Castro Otto, Wolves

D/M - Matt Ritchie, Magpies

D/M - Ryan Bertrand, Saints

D - Cesar Azpilicueta, Chelski

D - Joseph Dave Gomez, Scousers

D - Daniele Rugani, Juventus (Gunners)

D - Serge Aurier, Spurs

G - Jordan Pickford, Toffees

Press Release: Sporting Real Christo United Football Club have announced that for the 2019-2020 EPL Fantasy Season they have rebranded themselves and will heretofor be known as Mo Salah's Magic Carpet Ride.

Ok - Draft is done.

@drunken slob and @cheese   are both with only 16 players, and can pick up 1 player without dropping anyone either in the waiver draft, or as a free agent after the waivers run Wednseday night.

Please check your rosters to make sure the rosters are correct.

Also - for the new players (or old players) - here is a link to the FBGs Soccer Forum - its just a thread I created with links to the various soccer threads, including this thread.  I bookmark that page for easy reference to finding the various soccer threads - rather than bookmarking all of the individual threads.

@Christo  @drunken slob @cheese @McBokonon @Moe. @Poke_4_Life @JMon348 @Slapdash @Getzlaf15 @Bonzai @TLEF316

Just a few reminders:

Waivers should run automatically tonight at 9:00 ET.  Its the first week, so don't panic if its a few minutes behind schedule.  I will plan on running the waivers manually by 9:15, if it does not happen automatically.

All players will then be available as FAs until their game this week.  (All players lock 5 minutes prior to the start of their individual game).

There may be signings today/tonight - Fantrax generally acts pretty quickly in getting players added.  If a player is added to the database before 9:00 - they will be eligible to be picked.  I get an email whenever a player is added to the database - I think that is just a setting on the site.

Any player who signs tomorrow - will not be eligible for this weekend (unless you already drafted the player, in which case I will add him to your roster, but he is probably not going to play anyway...)

Don't forget - Liverpool v. Norwich City on Friday afternoon 3:00 PM ET (Noon PT)

See above for the list of placeholder players on your rosters for non-League players.  If you drop a placeholder player, you are dropping the player you actually drafted.

Good luck!  Have fun!

how many goals do we expect kenny mclean to score for norwich today? at least two right?

Schürrle you can't be serious with that trade offer. Actually it's perfectly fine but no way I'm trading Harry M, way too dreamy 

Schürrle you can't be serious with that trade offer. Actually it's perfectly fine but no way I'm trading Harry M, way too dreamy 
I'm glad I wasn't the only object of his advances. I just thought he was trying to take advantage of the new guy.

Users who are viewing this thread