Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil." Who could hate that?

8.  I mean some of these foods are just good for you and everyone should at least try them.  Rosé?  Bone broth?  Quinoa?  How are these millennial? LaCroix?  Lots of boomer women drink

I mean some of these foods are just good for you and everyone should at least try them. 

Rosé?  Bone broth?  Quinoa?  How are these millennial?

LaCroix?  Lots of boomer women drink those. 

Edited by mr roboto
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

What’s rolled ice cream?  Black ice cream?

Think of a crepe maker, except it's cold. They pour the cream onto it like a crepe, it freezes and they roll it up like a fruit rollup...or rolled up crepe

1 minute ago, El Floppo said:

Think of a crepe maker, except it's cold. They pour the cream onto it like a crepe, it freezes and they roll it up like a fruit rollup...or rolled up crepe

Sounds amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

That entire list makes me hate America.

Cronut

"The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil."

Who could hate that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1
4 minutes ago, CurlyNight said:

2- pumkin spice latte and quinoa. Cauliflower rice sounds good.

It is- works well in almost any dish that calls for rice

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Christo said:

"The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil."

Who could hate that?

Now imagine you have to pay $6 for it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Cooler to watch them make than to eat, imo. had it once...underwhelmed with the actual ice cream.

Yeah tried it at my work party.  It was underwhelming.  Didn’t help that they were only doing double orders for sharing and I had to split fruity pebbles with my 6 year old.  Certainly not something I’d ever willingly pay for

I don't like the labeling of generations. Baby boomers, Generation X, it's all just labeling for marketing companies. Especially millennial though, as it feels like 99% of everything about that demographic is talked about negatively. I could give two ####s about this ####.

24 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

That entire list makes me hate America.

3.   Cronut, quinoa, poke.   

If food is this upsetting, you should probably emigrate elsewhere.

1 hour ago, EYLive said:

15,and I hate millennials. What is eating a variety of foods relevant?

Well I guess I hate you too. Sorry that the concept of food trends disgusts you. 

Just now, El Floppo said:

Scratch that, reverse it

I am just kidding around. The word millenial is just funny and insta-triggers some people

4 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Well I guess I hate you too. Sorry that the concept of food trends disgusts you. 

Where did I say food trends disgusts me? I expect better reading comprehension out of you. Most of those things have been around for years; bone broth, quinoa, kombucha, matcha, poke, acai bowls and boba are food trends? :lmao: OMG, what backward towns are you people from? Travel a little, there's a whole world out there.

• Laughing 1