What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (1 Viewer)

My game is already  over. Big effin surprise. My opponent's team will go off. Just never ending bull####. I'll win the damn lottery before ever sniffing a championship in this hopeless league. Such bull#### 

I will be without 5 of my best players next week plus my kicker.  Half my lineup will be waiver wire scum.  I may not even submit a starting lineup.  I have zero chance.  I may not break 20 points if you exclude my qb. 
You weren't kidding.   :lol:

Nearly a must win situtation for me this week.  I need Saquon to return as a beast and turn my season back around.  Went from 2-1 to 2-3 without him.  

Trying to ask about making a trade for one of your many amazing players but your PMs are full. Had to send through messenger in the league 
I am either the dumbest person here (likely) or you messaged the wrong guy.  I just cleaned out my very popular pm's here on fbg.  Shoot me a message here please. 

At least I'm losing to @jvdesigns2002 this week. Really nice guy. Could be worse!
I don’t like my chances at all this week.   No Odell, no Watkins—pretty much no TE. Tyreek gave you a nice start.  My team has either been boom or bust. I either score decently over 100 or I score 70 or under.  This week feels like one of those bust weeks. Regardless—I just hope both of our teams get out of this week without any injuries.  Here’s to a good match GB!!

Whomever is playing me this week essentially has a second bye. Whole team is dead or on bye. Best receiver is Sanu.  

I don’t like my chances at all this week.   No Odell, no Watkins—pretty much no TE. Tyreek gave you a nice start.  My team has either been boom or bust. I either score decently over 100 or I score 70 or under.  This week feels like one of those bust weeks. Regardless—I just hope both of our teams get out of this week without any injuries.  Here’s to a good match GB!!
You're the favorite heading into today. We'll see how all of my trades work out, but I'm betting you'll finish the weekend far ahead of my scrubs. Picked up Jimmy G at the last minute to start over Tannehill. 

Damn it, was not paying attention.  Picked up a guy and he ended up by mistake in my starting lineup.  Meant to have Marvin Jones playing.  This is what happens when you don't pay attention.   

Start my star TE against the worst defense against TEs in the league. What does he do? Jack #### of course. The curse will never end. 

This is all such bull####. No matter what I do, it doesn't matter. Screwed at every turn. Completely cursed. Such a freaking joke. 

Gonna have 2 weeks where my team scores below 60 lol. You have to be more than just bad to do that bad.  Any number of guys off the wire would get you more points than that. I'm the most unlucky person in the history of fantasy football. I don't get it. Why do I get screwed so bad? Makes no damn sense. 

I'm done. Won't see me with this God forsaken league or thread again. 
My "starting" TE left the game in the 1st quarter with an OFER.  Backup has 11 points in the 1st half.  Might have beaten Cheese if I'd had any sense.

See ya next week Flap.  Thanks for running this God-forsaken league.

Oh, are we all #####ing now?

Stupid ####### Dion Lewis, who used to be a PPR machine...I had to start you because dum dum head Lamar Miller got hurt after I drafted him.  He was my #2 back and my plan went to crap.

Traded for kerryon and finally got a solid starting rb. Hurt very first quarter. Such bull####. Further confirmation I'm the most unlucky person in the history fantasy ####### football. Bull####! 

eoMMan said:
Oh, are we all #####ing now?

Stupid ####### Dion Lewis, who used to be a PPR machine...I had to start you because dum dum head Lamar Miller got hurt after I drafted him.  He was my #2 back and my plan went to crap.
Drafted 5 RBs and traded for 1.  Every single one is either a bust or got hurt. Complete horse####. 

facook said:
My "starting" TE left the game in the 1st quarter with an OFER.  Backup has 11 points in the 1st half.  Might have beaten Cheese if I'd had any sense.

See ya next week Flap.  Thanks for running this God-forsaken league.
Sure thing. Wouldn't miss it. 

Yeah. Big ####### surprise.  Needed my opponent final 3 players to have subpar nights. Of course already 3 ####### TDs. I'm done with this garbage. Tired of being screwed no matter what I do. It will never end. Done 

Users who are viewing this thread