Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread***

2 hours ago, psychobillies said:

#2 and #3 overall point leaders just missed the playoffs.   Definitely stings a little.  Good luck to everyone still standing, and thanks again to Flapgreen for all his efforts again this year.   

Yes, yes it does.

Congrats playoff makers.  And thanks to Flap for running this. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, cheese said:

That semi loss was brutal, but seeing how my team (and eom) did this week at least I didn’t ever have a chance at the title. This was a fun league. Congrats to all who won and I’ll be back next year. 

Good year, guys.  It was a fun season.

I can keep Lamar Jackson and CMac for next year, right?

Crazy how the year season played out. I drafted Lamar Miller with a decent middle round pick and he didn't play a regular season down. Brandin Cooks, Sterling Shepherd, and George Kittle...all fairly high middle round picks for me, missed multiple weeks with injury. So much luck is involved in fantasy.

4 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Crazy how the year season played out. I drafted Lamar Miller with a decent middle round pick and he didn't play a regular season down. Brandin Cooks, Sterling Shepherd, and George Kittle...all fairly high middle round picks for me, missed multiple weeks with injury. So much luck is involved in fantasy.

I've been playing in this league for years and have the absolute worst luck every single year, yet do very well in my other leagues every year. I'll never understand it. Every player I draft or trade for gets hurt or is a bust every year. 

27 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

I've been playing in this league for years and have the absolute worst luck every single year, yet do very well in my other leagues every year. I'll never understand it. Every player I draft or trade for gets hurt or is a bust every year. 

Maybe don't draft all Bears?  :lol:

• Laughing 1

• 7 months later...
12 hours ago, Binky The Doormat said:

yeah, I'm playing in my long time local league, but it's too late to draft in the thread - takes forever ...

next year

I'm good either way.  Maybe we could do a live draft online?  I think Tim is on a vacation,  so maybe when he comes back, we can try.  I know he wanted to get back in this year.

@flapgreen  @timschochet

6 hours ago, psychobillies said:

I'm good either way.  Maybe we could do a live draft online?  I think Tim is on a vacation,  so maybe when he comes back, we can try.  I know he wanted to get back in this year.

@flapgreen  @timschochet

If we can get enough teams interested and able to do a live draft, I'd be cool with that. 

2 hours ago, flapgreen said:

If we can get enough teams interested and able to do a live draft, I'd be cool with that. 

I'm just throwing it out there.   We've got a bunch of time before the 1st game too.  I'm not sure we couldn't do it here.   How long did the last one take?   

1 hour ago, psychobillies said:

I'm just throwing it out there.   We've got a bunch of time before the 1st game too.  I'm not sure we couldn't do it here.   How long did the last one take?   

The parts without Em, like 2 days.  With Em, like 4 weeks.