Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How many broken bone incidents have you had in your life?

How many broken bone incidents have you had in your life?  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right thumb in 7th grade playing basketball. (Jammed it rebounding)

Left wrist in 8th grade playing basketball. (took a charge/got steamrolled)

Right pinky in armored SCA combat while in college 🤓 ( got it smashed pretty good - healed a little crooked)

Right foot playing basketball in mid-20’s. (Minding my own business beyond 3 point line since previous injuries had taught me defense is for suckers... two guys got tangled up and rolled me up with them.)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was 17 and hated the world. I was on the fast track to the prison system when this happened. After skating through high school, I decided to embrace my potential and actual commit myself to college

I don't understand how that's going to fix a broken chair. 

I think you should avoid sliding....I think you are doing it wrong.

Never had any broken bones.  But had a CT of hips and legs 2 years ago and found out I have multiple fractures in legs and one in hip.   From when I was a baby my mother use to drop me on concrete a lot.  Which was confirmed years ago by my aunt's and uncles.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:46 PM, Getzlaf15 said:

I broke 4 ribs in ATV accident.  Went off 40 foot cliff. Blanked out 2 feet into fall. Came to a second or two later, 40 feet away from base of cliff and slammed left hip into ground and broke the 4 ribs.  ATV rolled several times and then rolled over me, and landed upside down on top of me.

Insult to injury.