What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Duke Johnson the Texan - TRADED (1 Viewer)

Best I can tell this is the most recent post on Duke surprisingly for a guy who's going pretty early in drafts since Miller's injury.  What's the outlook?  Will he finally get significant carries now that Miller out, or stiil in pass catching/COP/3rd down role.  Huge upside in my mind if he's going to be the guy.  If I missed another post please direct me. 
No one knows.  Will find out though this weekend.

Best I can tell this is the most recent post on Duke surprisingly for a guy who's going pretty early in drafts since Miller's injury.  What's the outlook?  Will he finally get significant carries now that Miller out, or stiil in pass catching/COP/3rd down role.  Huge upside in my mind if he's going to be the guy.  If I missed another post please direct me. 
see https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/724906-duke-johnson-rb-houston-texans/?tab=comments#comment-17799567

Users who are viewing this thread