What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to keep? (1 Viewer)

ahill84006

Footballguy
We are keeping two players from last years roster in our league this year.  I have narrowed my choices down to 4.  

Who would you guys keep out of the following players:

Patrick Mahomes

Le'Veon Bell

Nick Chubb

Travis Kelce

PPR 1 Pt

4 pts passing TD

10 yrds per point rushing/receiving

TIA

Assuming all cost nothing or have equal cost it's close, but I would go Bell and Chubb with 1.b Bell and Kelce.    Sort of depends obn where you are drafting and who you expect to be there. 

Are there any attachments to your keepers? Like a certain Rd.? If not and depending on where your drafting, I would go Mahomes and Kelce providing you have a 1st Rd. pick, where you can get a top RB.

I'd check scoring and determine if there's a stats advantage to taking a certain player.     Mahomes... and Kelce most likely create that.  Chubb Might.     I have Kelce and Chubb in my league and I'd love to have Mahomes.    With Elliott and Gordon talking hold up...does that make chubb more valuable potentially? ....how do the top 5 RBs change?   Can you get elite production from Hockenson, Howard,  Ertz, Engram etc? Good luck

How many teams?  If 12 or less you can probably eliminate Mahomes.  There should be plenty of decent qb options available.

I give the nod to the RB's as it is easier to find a serviceable TE later.  You can then focus on WR early based on what's available.   If you really want you can also probably also get Kelce back 

I'd go Bell + Kelce, since those are the first two that I'd draft in a redraft league.

Teams?  Lineup?  would assume 12 teams and starting 1 TE.  I go Chubb and Kelce with Bell being a close value to Kelce (I just don't trust him).  I know Bell has a bit more value, but if I have to start a TE, I keep Kelce.  If 14 team / TE start, I definitely keep Kelce.

Users who are viewing this thread