Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss this thread. Thanks to @Northern Voice @Mr. Ected and the rest of you lot for giving me a high fun, low stress way to remain a Football Guy in good standing for another season. Althou

Shoutout to everyone in here for being super laid back about the (nonexistent) clock and having this draft basically run by itself with no issues or commisionering necessary. I'm going to open a

1.04: RB Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints College: Tennessee Song: "Tennessee", Arrested Development

1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

You like the player or the pick there @rockaction ?

Both the artists and the pick -- and the connection and thought that went with it. I don't usually give out "loves" in drafts. 

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
Just now, simey said:

What now?

Your call for Bonzai won't work. It's got to bring up a list of people and then you select from that list. The person's name then turns blue and notifies the person in the notification tab. Simply typing out "@" won't work. You need to select it from the list.

I was just explaining to everyone why I "atted" Bonzai. No big deal. You need not concern yourself with it on your end.

4 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

dunno wtf is goin' on in here, but ...

:popcorn:

You missed last year's Summerpalooza. It's a combination music/fantasy football draft. You pick the player, and pick a song that could conceivably be associated with that player. Then we play a fantasy football year with said players, using add/drop to add songs to the playlist we've created.

'Twas a blast last time, as we had requirements of artists being either from the team's state or being born from within a hundred miles radius of the player's college town. This time it's more open-ended, and still cool.

And that's that.

Edited by rockaction
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, rockaction said:

You missed last year's Summerpalooza. It's a combination music/fantasy football draft. You pick the player, and pick a song that could conceivably be associated with that player. Then we play a fantasy football year with said players, using add/drop to add songs to the playlist we've created.

'Twas a blast last time, as we had requirements of artists being either from the team's state or being born from within a hundred miles radius of the player's college town. This time it's more open-ended, and still cool.

And that's that.

how come i miss these throwdowns?  i woulda thrived, i coulda been a contenduh :kicksrock:

carry on ... im'ma follow from the lower right hand corner.