What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (1 Viewer)

Think of Silverchair too.. a punchline to us but they're like the biggest selling band in Australian history, were massive there for like a decade, they were doing some symphonic sounding stuff and a-ha has leaned on that sound a lot
Silverchair's early grunge stuff was very derivative but they grew artistically as they matured.  Their later albums like Diorama and Young Modern are solid modern rock.

It was quite a MNF game to watch against @simey last night. I was up 6 with ESanders and the Seattle kicker against Lockett. 

a true battle of who wanted it less with Sanders leaving injured in the first quarter opening the door for Lockett to mount the comeback... but then he left injured too. 

:running, panting: 

rockaction has asked me to tell you that 

:gasps for air: 

He's over...he's over at - in the Netherlands at Yahoo! Apparently Myles Garrett is and Mason (Miles? What's his name?) Rudolph are off-topic and inappropriate for some senisitive ones in the SP that were littering the Jets thread this year about what a classy guy Garrett was. Anyway, RA - he's just sitting there all alone, starting millions of incoherent and babbling threads. 

In short, nothing's changed. 

Always fun to play spoiler but at the same time I’ve been pulling for ya rock

gl to all involved

I’ll be watching the rest of the season distraction-free. Go purple birds!

Always fun to play spoiler but at the same time I’ve been pulling for ya rock

gl to all involved

I’ll be watching the rest of the season distraction-free. Go purple birds!
Thanks, Zilla.

Elaenor Higbee, as a name, is out of this world.  :clap:

The projections have this really close.

We shall see. 

Intrigue: @Ilov80s and I are in a statistical dead heat for the last playoff spot as projections stand.

We're tied w/in a flip of a coin margin of error per projections.

It looks Like Sony Michel vs. either my choice of Will Fuller V or James White for an almost toe-to-toe winner in backfield share and coaching usage (Did I ever tell you I picked up seven or so free points when Belichick decided not only to run a play but to also let Brady throw to White on 3rd & Goal from the three, up 31-3 or something with two seconds left. Against the Dolphins.)

But I digress. More intrigue: Was the end of the 34-7 game against the Cardinals a fumble for two points for the LAR defense Ilov80s has?

This league might run until Thursday corrects.

If anyone has penned as song remotely relevant to Thursday stat corrections in fantasy football, now's your time, men and women. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Intrigue: @Ilov80s and I are in a statistical dead heat for the last playoff spot as projections stand.

It looks Like Sony Michel vs. either my choice of Will Fuller V or James White for an almost toe-to-toe winner in backfield share and coaching usage (Did I ever tell you I picked up seven or so free points when Belichick decided not only to run a play but to also let Brady throw to White on 3rd & Goal from the three, up 31-3 or something with two seconds left. Against the Dolphins.)

But I digress. More intrigue: Was the end of the 34-6 game against the Cardinals a fumble for two points for the LAR defense Ilov80s has?

If anyone has penned as song remotely relevant to Thursday stat corrections in fantasy football, now's your time, men and women.  
This is the best I could come up with on such short notice.  

But I digress. More intrigue: Was the end of the 34-7 game against the Cardinals a fumble for two points for the LAR defense Ilov80s has?

I should have paid more attention to my lineup this week  :bag:

I should have paid more attention to my lineup this week  :bag:
Nailed it?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's okay. I plan on starting Fuller V, simply because I wanted him on my team all year and want to see what he'll doing with a full week under his belt. It might be like starting those bodies into a car crash, voluntarily. 

I knew Michel would figure into my year with something to lose, somewhere in the leagues I particpate in.

Nailed it?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's okay. I plan on starting Fuller V, simply because I wanted him on my team all year and want to see what he'll doing with a full week under his belt. It might be like starting those bodies into a car crash, voluntarily. 

I knew Michel would figure into my year with something to lose, somewhere in the leagues I particpate in.
I have very little faith in Michel

I have very little faith in Michel
Well, I knew exactly what to do because they were gonna bracket both Fuller and Hopkins, so that meant Fells and Johnson if they're vacating seam and underneath.  

Check the waiver wire for availability. Fells is there. 

Don't pull trigger on right guy. 

That's sort of been the story of my year.

Oh well. Maybe Fuller will hit a deep ball into triple coverage during desperation. 

Well, I knew exactly what to do because they were gonna bracket both Fuller and Hopkins, so that meant Fells and Johnson if they're vacating seam and underneath.  

Check the waiver wire for availability. Fells is there. 

Don't pull trigger on right guy. 

That's sort of been the story of my year.

Oh well. Maybe Fuller will hit a deep ball into triple coverage during desperation. 
I am hoping to fade Watson tonight- if I do, I will take 1st in my main league,get my buy-in back and a 1st round bye

Well that came right down to it with twenty to go.

Huh. 

Stills.

Anybody. But. Fuller. I guess. 

eta* Don't think you're fading Watson with three TDs sorry to say. 

Watson TD here pretty much sinks me

eta: it did not, yahoo!
Yay. Good on you. That's a sweet kitty. 

As for me, well...

James White had over 30 points.

James White sat there, helplessly, on someone's bench that will remain unnamed.

Oooooof. Oooooof. My season lies in pain, on its very last resort (simey and Bonzai still are down to it, with Bonzai quite a favorite.)

Here's my take on the whole day for this leeg and my mainer.

:sadbanana:

More tonight.
I have a whole thing about tiebreaks, but I'm not sure how they work, so I'll leave it to the commissioner and a few hours instead of FAKE NEWS.

Bunch of things up for grabs.

:Enter Leslie Nielsen":

Good luck, we'll all be counting on you. 

simey said:
¡Felices vacaciones! ¡Aleluya, todos digan queso!    :pics:   
The Xmas mix draft was a fun one.  I might have gone too heavy on the commissioneering though

Rolling for the three pop standards carols.  The nominees are:
White Christmas
The Christmas Song
Winter Wonderland
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
I’ll Be Home for Christmas
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Silver Bells
Sleigh Ride
Blue Christmas

I'm again going to roll 10 d100 and assign them to the songs in the order above.  The two _lowest_ overall rolls plus the lowest of the three most popular songs (White Xmas, Christmas Song, Winter Wonderland) will be our mandatory selections.

Users who are viewing this thread