What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my Rankings (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure why you are so high on Delanie Walker.  A 35 year old Tight End coming off a lost season with a broken ankle doesn't scream starting tight end to me.  I'd at the very least have him out of the top ten.  

It's all a crap shoot though.  Don't let anyone tell you how to rate players.  If you have a gut feeling on somebody, go with it.

Look fine.

Since this is your first post and you're looking to get clicks to your site, curious if as well as rankings, your site has something to help me dominate my fantasy football draft too?  Maybe you can call it something to brand it like "Dominate or Draft".  Wait!  Flip it around and call it "Draft Dominator"!

Do that and I'm all in.  I'd even pay you something like $39.95 to get that service.

Edit to add: Maybe you can also team up with a daily service, something like Draft Kings, that new players can get a free subscription to your site... just trying to help out and think outside the box...

Users who are viewing this thread