What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keepers Mahomes vs Kittle (1 Viewer)

RavensinNY

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team auction draft 1 QB non PPR with standard scoring 6 points for TD all positions.  

currently I am working on picking my keeper and torn between Maholmes for 2 and Kittle for 1.  we have a 200 auction cap.  

I am overthinking keeping maholmes because TE is a position of scarcity.

I would keep Kittle. Having one of the big 3 tight ends is a big plus over the other teams. Unless you have a top tier rb or wr to keep instead, I would favor tight end over QB. 

What are the prices for top QB and top TE once the auction gets going?  If top TE's go for high teens or low 20's and QB's go for high 30's then I keep Mahomes.  If they are about equal I keep Kittle.  If TE's are more then I keep Kittle.  This is all about what the going prices are in your league for the positions and tier level of those players.  Find the best value.  It's just one keeper anyway. 

Any other QB and I say Kittle.  I just don't see how you can pass up on keeping Mahomes for $2.  That's insane value.  

Users who are viewing this thread