What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I reach?? Will answer yours! (1 Viewer)

TenMidgets

Footballguy
Hey guys,

10-team non-ppr keeper league. I drew the second pick and the guy ahead of me is going to take Zeke...I need to choose from these best players remaining:

Bell, DJ, D Cook, Gurley, Kerryon, All the stud WRs (except JuJu)

I just can't bring myself to draft Bell or David Johnson. Too many question marks!

Been thinking I may just go for the home run in Dalvin Cook or just take Tyreek Hill since I have Mahomes.

Would really appreciate your thoughts and will answer yours. Thanks!

If you would take Kerryon there then you should protect him in the 6th but I am OK with you protecting Mahomes (per your other post).  Agree with Dalvin Cook if you take RB but would prefer Hopkins, Julio or even Kelce.  You would then have to take an RB in round 2.  I cannot endorse Tyreek over those two WR's.

Good luck and please see my thread from last night (Moonfish 10 team keeper question) and note some of the back and forth.  Thanks!

Kelce is also kept btw.

Tyreek was the #1 non-ppr WR last year and I kinda want as many pieces of that Chiefs offense as possible.

But Cook's potential, the team around him and scarcity of RBs makes me think twice.

@Moonfish I wouldn't take Kerryon there, but know he isn't making it back to me in the second...

I'd take Hopkins of that group.  Depends on which keepers you have already of course.  

Users who are viewing this thread